Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed (66188 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by pressy09: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for your kind information but i saw something more interesting: @www.familyparliament.com yesterday which every lady must see.
missbehave247:
Female breasts serves as the mammary gland, which produces and secretes milk to feed infants. Both males and females develop breasts from the same embryological tissues.

Despite their popularity, what do we really know about the breasts? All we know is that both men and women really love them and talk about them a lot.

Source: http://www.naij.com/508057-10-surprising-facts-breasts-may-missed.html
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by damiloladuke: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
I like the information, thanks op

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=nikkiking post=36630332][/quote]

As if it really matters
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guyman02:
I am surprised that the topic allowed 'Breast' to be mentioned here and not the automatic 'Bosom' grin grin grin Seun did a virus enter your computer today?

The No 11 thing you dont know is that MEN love sucking Breasts more than infants grin grin grin

My favourite censorship replacement is 'unmentionable'.

I swear, wires dey touch inside Seun's head

3 Likes

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by femi4: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
smhangry
I guess you mean smb?
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Godfullsam(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you remove 'R' from BREAST you get beast angry
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Mcowubaba: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
NickyPearl:
Hmmm
hope u learnt something new today grin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by kurtCobain(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Funbii:
Noted! *walks outta thread* undecided undecided
Come back here cheesy
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by anigbajumo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Another fact here

1: most girls with big yansh,don't have big b**bs
2: most gilrs with big b**bs don't have yansh
3: b**bs is the only pure water that can be sucked anyhow and e no go burst
4: b**bs dey fall for nightgrin
5: b**bs are sweet. kiss

Ah don see anyfin buh truely b**bs ar sweet

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Barbiekhadyjarh: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op number is so wrong... u can increase it naturally
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
femi4:
I guess you mean smb?
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Crixina(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
See the number of people viewing br..east topic.

Seun, if you want to make more money, I suggest you push more br...east topics to frontpage.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by SirShymexx: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Got milk? - I need to milk the darn cow! grin

T.its are always great to look at, especially when the nipples are long as fvck.
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by MAYOWAAK: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
“A woman’s breasts are naturally designed to jiggle, bounce, and sway as she moves. Bras inhibit the natural movement of the breasts, which interferes with the way Mother Nature designed breasts for optimal health.”
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Mykelpato(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
mayorkyzo:
The reason for #6 is cos most men are right handed and tend to press the left boobs more grin....
grin this guy u too bad ...true talk
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Gemc3(f): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
mayorkyzo:
lols so now it got u thinking wink

Walahi!
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
UnknownT:
*singing* some breasst na apple breasst, some breasst na bottle breasst, my brother which one you choose oh!! Apple breasst na standing fan and bottle breasst na pillow, the two no dey do d same work

*sing along*

Owe owe oo
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Orikinla(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=18pt]#1. You cannot increase the size of your breast naturally. This can only be done with cosmetic surgery or botox IS A BIG LIE.
Every girl or woman can increase her breasts naturally.
[/size]
[size=28pt]
You can enlarge your breasts within two months.[/size]
Natural Breast Enlargement Beauty Tips By Sonia Goyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohBw2jJsuak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxWhINCchA
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by donephi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
mayorkyzo:
The reason for #6 is cos most men are right handed and tend to press the left boobs more grin....
Mods abeg pass him 3 kegs of native palmwine!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by mayorkyzo: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
timidapsin:
Picture or i dont believe it undecided
pishure of wetin na grin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
tolexy007:
in short, I LOVE SUCKING BREAST. cheesy
Are you a baby? Go and get rubber teat! Please, don't you come close to my sisters. I d i o t!
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Feranmicharles(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
anigbajumo:

Ah don see anyfin buh truely b**bs ar sweet
grin I gat yougrin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Missmossy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol @ the comments here cheesy

I reserve my comments lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by argob44(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I love my breasts just the way they are. And my bf love it too. *wink* hehehe... Visit my boo's blog www.asbgistng.com thank me later :-D
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Kazrem(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
smhangry
se na lie?
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by jabojafa(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
number 9 its a fact. Girls breastz tends to sag during stress, tension or frm a vry painful hrt brk.
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Adedaniel211(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Another fact here
1: most girls with big yansh,don't have big b**bs 2: most gilrs with big b**bs don't have yansh 3: b**bs is the only pure water that can be sucked anyhow and e no go burst 4: b**bs dey fall for nightgrin 5: b**bs are sweet. kiss
Confam

2 Likes

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Amazo: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I love bweast. God bless all those with big bweasts kiss

Free size evaluation available for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.