Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed (66189 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Amazo: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
femi4:
I guess you mean smb?

grin wicked!
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by missbehave247(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
calaruta:

did you really meant I didn't know all these before?

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by missbehave247(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
tongue
calaruta:

did you really meant I didn't know all these before?

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by kobe79: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Another fact here

1: [s]most girls with big yansh,don't have big b**bs
2: most gilrs with big b**bs don't have yansh
3: b**bs is the only pure water that can be sucked anyhow and e no go burst
4: b**bs dey fall for nightgrin
5: b**bs are sweet. kiss[/s]

wetin u dey yarn??
u ve bin dealing with the wrong ones
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Elruhamah: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
timidapsin:
Picture or i dont believe it undecided
You no well. LOL. Wetin you wan see?
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
missbehave247:
Female breasts serves as the mammary gland, which produces and secretes milk to feed infants. Both males and females develop breasts from the same embryological tissues.

Despite their popularity, what do we really know about the breasts? All we know is that both men and women really love them and talk about them a lot.

Source: http://www.naij.com/508057-10-surprising-facts-breasts-may-missed.html

Op you forgot to make mention of men loving breast,especially fondl!ng/sucking it
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by soleexx(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Another fact here

1: most girls with big yansh,don't have big b**bs
5: b**bs are sweet. kiss

Breast sweet?
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Alezy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
6, 7 n 9 doe....pls what's the size of the smallest bra available, lemme get em for my gf.
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by soleexx(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Make we no lie Breast sweet die grin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Deejavuu(f): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Another fact here

1: most girls with big yansh,don't have big b**bs
5: b**bs are sweet. kiss

Lmao.. @ your number 3..

You're cray cray

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Deejavuu(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Number 10 shocked shocked

I don't believe undecided

That of smokers is very true
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
Say it and stop laughing joor. grin

Let's have a mental picture of what awaits the lucky dude that would manage it for life. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Danbam(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aitee1:
From the second poster down is booking space angry

Mods don't always move a thread to fp if it hasn't exceed first page!

not true
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by prudentcy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guys can't do without it.
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Funbii:
Noted! *walks outta thread* undecided undecided

Come back here, where are you walking to? tongue
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by tompat86(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
11.those with small bweast should not take ampiclox, coz it might mistake it for boil...hahahaha
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by missKiffy(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aitee1:
From the second poster down is booking space angry

Mods don't always move a thread to fp if it hasn't exceed first page!
Not true
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by professore(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is okay
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Say it and stop laughing joor. grin

Let's have a mental picture of what awaits the lucky dude that would manage it for life. cheesy

Since he has an idea, its not necessary for you togrin
Who liked and shared your postangry
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Truckpusher(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Since he has an idea, its not necessary for you togrin
Who liked and shared your postangry
One PDP pervert grin cheesy

But we the honourable members of your offline family deserve to know what our darling sister has been carrying before they will return her back for lack of proper supervision by family members . grin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
One PDP pervert grin wink

Lolcheesy
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Truckpusher(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Hawlahscho(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
salelemoid:
this issue of breast is to be taken serious o

Noted!

I'll tell her them grin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Klare(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I love bweast. God bless all those with big bweasts kiss

Amen ooh!!!!
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by nwadiuko1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
The second most loved part of the female bodygrin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly

My boss, are you speaking from experience or knowledge? grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice one. One of the most invaluable parts of the women's body.
Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by ekefre4(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
mayorkyzo:
The reason for #6 is cos most men are right handed and tend to press the left boobs more grin....
BTW just noticed I was FTC...yipppeeeee.. grin
FTC on a breast thread?speaks volume grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by SeverusSnape(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
dearpreye:

My boss, are you speaking from experience or knowledge? grin grin grin grin
Experience!... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed by DocAdray(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm.... interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.