Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (441553 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by abogjohn(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
davthom:
the a7 is a CPU while the Mali 450 is a GPU but yes chips with m450 like phantom z are not better than a7 but about a53 chips with mali 720 I don't know.I have not seen a comparison BTW an iPhone 5s and a mtk 6753 device. plus what's this nonsence about trash and research I was just stating the fact
what he was trying to say is that Iphone 5S was the first fone that used a 64bit processor... That was why it was d fastest fone then.. He is not trying to compare. Tecno C8 will beat INHNP hands down... Apple A7 chip in 5S then was the best because it was the first 64bit chip... With just dual-core it was better than the Octa-core 32bit in all Android then
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by abogjohn(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
macbeyland:
With the slow pace this thread is moving, I am forced to think that this tecno Camon C8 is not been purchased by a lot of Nigerians. As a result, getting support and mods for this device may be very difficult
Tecno are the architect of their problem... Why we youths are not buying this is because we are afraid maybe this fone is gonna stuck on Lollipop forever. Me too am afraid... Imagine tecno flagship Phantom Z hasn't receive update to Lollipop... So what are we now saying.. Why their direct neighbor has updated almost all their fones to lollipop. Somebody should tell tecno to wake up
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Very very nice

TechLector:
[size=18pt]EXCLUSIVELY ON TECHLECTOR[/size]
The Tecno Camon C8 is now fully available in stock: SEE where to Purchase via: http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c8-price-in-nigeria-place-to-purchase/

or contact a Sales Rep in Lagos and get it delivered to any where in Nigeria: call or whatsapp 08100482812
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
But i dont understand what you are talking about, I have this camon c8 and i also have a samsung, the samsung has not received and update to lolipop as well. When u are trying to say something, make sure you compare all phones, because its not all phones that will receive the update.

abogjohn:
Tecno are the architect of their problem... Why we youths are not buying this is because we are afraid maybe this fone is gonna stuck on Lollipop forever. Me too am afraid... Imagine tecno flagship Phantom Z hasn't receive update to Lollipop... So what are we now saying.. Why their direct neighbor has updated almost all their fones to lollipop. Somebody should tell tecno to wake up
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Eyah, you don finish the phone for them in gombe

pretty1214:

I bought it from a tecno dealer in gombe & I was told, I purchase the last phone. Uwc
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by abogjohn(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
BenKafor:
But i dont understand what you are talking about, I have this camon c8 and i also have a samsung, the samsung has not received and update to lolipop as well. When u are trying to say something, make sure you compare all phones, because its not all phones that will receive the update.

bro which fone.. Is it samsung flagship?.. Am talking about tecno flagship here Phantom Z abwt 59k smartphone... Can u pls mention d samsung name.. We are very sure not all samsung smartphone will receive updates but not their flagship bro
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by henry007(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
davthom:
u mean ur pirated copy dats probably meant for anoda device.download it from the playstore and stop giving false testimony
Playstore was giving me error 309 or so several times almost after it is done installing. Wasted maybe 4GB on a game that did not install. wasted another 3GB to download several versions, adjusted graphics to the lowest settings but the IHNP is just not meant for gaming
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lee11: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
In my opinion the phone will be faster. But cause of the ram, multitasking wont be a 100%. And im a close app after use kinda guy anyway.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lee11: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
I watched on YouTube where misstechy played 7 games at the same time and no lags. The phone is fast quite alright. But the question now for me is the multitasking. (PS im talking in simple English that normal people will understand)
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
lee11:
I watched on YouTube where misstechy played 7 games at the same time and no lags. The phone is fast quite alright. But the question now for me is the multitasking. (PS im talking in simple English that normal people will understand)
the phone is very poor at multitasking, i can't even minimize playstore. Only the os uses over 500mb of ram and the free memory is always lower than 200mb

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lee11: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
lukmoore:
the phone is very poor at multitasking, i can't even minimize playstore. Only the os uses over 500mb of ram and the free memory is always lower than 200mb
wow thank you very much. Thats sad then, all that speed but cant multitask properly. Waste of speed sad
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
abogjohn:
what he was trying to say is that Iphone 5S was the first fone that used a 64bit processor... That was why it was d fastest fone then.. He is not trying to compare. Tecno C8 will beat INHNP hands down... Apple A7 chip in 5S then was the best because it was the first 64bit chip... With just dual-core it was better than the Octa-core 32bit in all Android then
again how will d ihnp be beaten by d canon c8.unless someone does a side by side comparison to confirm real world use.coz on paper d note pro is better performance wise while d c8 has the better camera.the dual core CPU on iOS are high performance core and run on far lower resolutions than android devices back then and even now. the 8 cores cpus arent for better performance the extra 4 cores in these 8 cores are mostly for energy saving hence why most android devices have better battery life than I phones.and all theses 8 cores 4 cores 74bit 32bit comparisons shud stop what matters is d performance of the chip e.g snapdragon 805(32bit) and 801(32bit) are better than snapdragon 615(64bit)

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
henry007:
Playstore was giving me error 309 or so several times almost after it is done installing. Wasted maybe 4GB on a game that did not install. wasted another 3GB to download several versions, adjusted graphics to the lowest settings but the IHNP is just not meant for gaming
worked perfectly on my infinix hnp b4 I somehow managed to damage my phone. so maybe u should try to update Google play services,force stop your playstore clear data and cache.and I had all types of games on my hot note most purchased from playstore like deus ex,odd world,shadowsun,asphalt 8 and mc5.and play all on highest setting even d most demanding which was odd world all my graphic settings were set to high except post fx which I turned off
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
eww
Jonathan2787:
lol i was kidding am finally settling 4 hot2 though its cheaper and better
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
lipsrsealed

goldenruby:
Your reason(s)?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
abeg let the phone finish

BenKafor:
Eyah, you don finish the phone for them in gombe

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
How is he forming geek?

blackiridis:

lol grin u know nothing about me. i dnt use mobile uncle to change imei and am nt new to android. so stop making conclusions.

in addition not all tecno are MTK their old models N3, P3 and co wasnt MTK devices. so no come use me dey form geek grin good afternoon
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
lukmoore:
guy ur are wrong ooh because in d video miss techy stated than she minimised the games and they played from were it stopped... And secondly if u have low ram or phone automatically slows down and it won't play any game without lagging
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
davthom:
again how will d ihnp be beaten by d canon c8.unless someone does a side by side comparison to confirm real world use.coz on paper d note pro is better performance wise while d c8 has the better camera.the dual core CPU on iOS are high performance core and run on far lower resolutions than android devices back then and even now. the 8 cores cpus arent for better performance the extra 4 cores in these 8 cores are mostly for energy saving hence why most android devices have better battery life than I phones.and all theses 8 cores 4 cores 74bit 32bit comparisons shud stop what matters is d performance of the chip e.g snapdragon 805(32bit) and 801(32bit) are better than snapdragon 615(64bit)
exactly wat I am saying an a7 octacore can't be faster Dan an a57 quad core plus the GPU makes HD come out very clear
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sandyultimate:
guy ur are wrong ooh because in d video miss techy stated than she minimised the games and they played from were it stopped... And secondly if u have low ram or phone automatically slows down and it won't play any game without lagging
i watched her video too she didn't continue any of the games from where she stopped you can see the attached screenshot to confirm my claims.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sandyultimate:
exactly wat I am saying an a7 octacore can't be faster Dan an a57 quad core plus the GPU makes HD come out very clear
but the canon c8 mtk6735 is a53 not a57.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by liusimbs(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
if you still not using this unlimited mtn free browsing on your pc and android, you re on a long thing ooo

enjoy unlimited data on your pc and android with simpleserver on your mtn, enjoy while it last.
mtn-bis-5gb/day Current Working MTN Bis Subscription Codes (BB10 Plans) read more http://www.niyonice.com/2015/09/mtn-bis-on-android-pc-detailed-review.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lee11: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
lukmoore:
i watched her video too she didn't continue any of the games from where she stopped you can see the attached screenshot to confirm my claims.
you're correct, i watched it up to 10 times, she didn't go back to any game at any point.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by richymain(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
lee11:
you're correct, i watched it up to 10 times, she didn't go back to any game at any point.
go and watch the video for the 11th time. she went back to the gta san andreas and it continued from where she had minimized d game.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ibiblaze(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
richymain:
go and watch the video for the 11th time. she went back to the gta san andreas and it continued from where she had minimized d game.

lolgrin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
She didnt go back to any of the games but she wrote smtin like the games continued fro were it stoped even if not shown
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
And secondly there is no way u can play a game like injustice without laging then u minimize it and it wont continue when u open it again...and secondly multitasking is not the work of the ram but the work of the os and also the amout of cores
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sandyultimate:
And secondly there is no way u can play a game like injustice without laging then u minimize it and it wont continue when u open it again...and secondly multitasking is not the work of the ram but the work of the os and also the amout of cores
even if you don't want to talk, people like this will make you wanna...oga delete this post before people start laughing at you.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
lukmoore:
even if you don't want to talk, people like this will make you wanna...oga delete this post before people start laughing at you.
I stand to be corected multitasking cannot only be the work of the ram... the os tweaking and the power of the prosessor core the device is using... for example the iphone 6s that uses a cyclone arm v8 that is a dual core and one gig ram and yet it dOESNT lag
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sandyultimate:
I stand to be corected multitasking cannot only be the work of the ram... the os tweaking and the power of the prosessor core the device is using... for example the iphone 6s that uses a cyclone arm v8 that is a dual core and one gig ram and yet it dOESNT lag
iOS doesn't really have multitasking.its a feature that will be arriving on ios9 for only iPad with 2gb of ram which at did point only the iPad air 2 has.that's y I phones can run smoothly with 1gb of ram
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by richymain(m): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2015
lukmoore:
lol!! as in ehn!!! wait make I even go laff am
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mytym1: 3:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Anybody knows how to root this phone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (136) (Reply)

How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.