Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (440217 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by seanaddy(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Abflame:

Pls How did you set yours ? Ur simple sever n Phisphon
Send steps n Complete Info tnks Bro
yea... That's true o.. . Pls the steps re needed.. .
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
henry007:
until i see a video orpicture of asphalt running on an IHNP, my conclusion is that it's simply not possible
since my phone is spoilt I'd ask u to check for pics of games of games I've played on the device from the android gaming thread but theres no pic of asphalt there as that's a basic game that runs on any capable phone.anyway keep waiting while boys b playing
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
seanaddy:
yea... That's true o.. . Pls the steps re needed.. .
Abflame:

Pls How did you set yours ? Ur simple sever n Phisphon
Send steps n Complete Info tnks Bro

Just Google it or whatsapp me on 08025317564
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg, i fit photostat garri wit dis fone?? I lyk d fone o.. But i jus won know b4 i buy am
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Officialcart3rG(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
help oh !! My photos and songs disappears from gallery and music respectively. What do i do ??
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ibiblaze(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
help oh !! My photos and songs disappears from gallery and music respectively. What do i do ??
change your sd card
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sats: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2015
story

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Officialcart3rG(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Ibiblaze:

change your sd card
i don't an sd card yet, i put them on the phone and they are disappearin after a while
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Techno did try with the phone. Asides its wonderful camera, the flashlight is brighter than the future of techno itself grin. To the makeup addicts, with the front camera of C8, u don't need to apply much makeup again as it comes with "face beauty mode".

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Andking:

Just Google it or whatsapp me on 08025317564

Please tell us how to set the simply server without the rooting access
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Andking:

As at this minute no way yet to root it. And yea simple server, psiphon all work on it flawlessly without root. Enjoy ur great device BRO.
Please we need to know the method or steps
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by xenon500: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
make una add me for whatsapp 08065753653
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
I saw this rooting step of tecno camon c8 using the latest version of king root http://www.ityunit.com/2015/09/root-n-change-imei-of-tecno-camon-n.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:09am On Sep 14, 2015
this is great to hear, although all the rooting gurus please help us find the way to root very quickly. abeg. thanks.
Andking:

As at this minute no way yet to root it. And yea simple server, psiphon all work on it flawlessly without root. Enjoy ur great device BRO.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2015
please who has tried this and it worked fine on their camon?
macbeyland:
I saw this rooting step of tecno camon c8 using the latest version of king root http://www.ityunit.com/2015/09/root-n-change-imei-of-tecno-camon-n.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:13am On Sep 14, 2015
chineke!!! *hot tears* at brighter than the future if tecno itself..
tunnamania11:
Techno did try with the phone. Asides its wonderful camera, the flashlight is brighter than the future of techno itself grin. To the makeup addicts, with the front camera of C8, u don't need to apply much makeup again as it comes with "face beauty mode".
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2015
you can even photostat air sef. abi you didnt know that one?
OrangeDream:
Abeg, i fit photostat garri wit dis fone?? I lyk d fone o.. But i jus won know b4 i buy am
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2015
no be quarrel na.
Donchyze:
Complete rubbish

Who still buy tecno this modern age?[color=#006600][/color]

Mumu what are you saying?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Kimiko:
chineke!!! *hot tears* at brighter than the future if tecno itself..
I intentionally switched off the light in my room and used the flashlight of the phone , there was no difference. The front flashlight is also bright but not up to the future of techno itself .
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by horlarwhalhe: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Please how can some one root C8 camon? I want to root the phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by whatx: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Root addiction, must u root everything that comes your way? Dont be like me oh, hence you brick your phone too.

horlarwhalhe:
Please how can some one root C8 camon? I want to root the phone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by girlking(f): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
My Tecno Camon c8 keeps switching to edge network despite that I put it on 3G cry cry. When I checked the preferred network it is still in 3G. Although I noticed the network started fluctuating when I got to the data limit. I had a similar issue on my other phone when it was on 3G or 2G. So I selected 3G only and the issue didn't arise again. 2G network is really crappy

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
girlking:
My Tecno Camon c8 keeps switching to edge network despite that I put it on 3G cry cry. When I checked the preferred network it is still in 3G. Although I noticed the network started fluctuating when I got to the data limit. I had a similar issue on my other phone when it was on 3G or 2G. So I selected 3G only and the issue didn't arise again. 2G network is really crappy
the network in ur area is crappy
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Melons(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
tunnamania11:

The Camera with the flash is divine. Takes a while to understand though.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Melons(f): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kimiko:
please who has tried this and it worked fine on their camon?
Everyone is just as scared as you, try it na. Be the first fruit grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Melons(f): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
Definitely airtel #lmao
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by girlking(f): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
I am not the only one using the network. Nobody else is having a similar issue
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by girlking(f): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Melons:

Definitely airtel #lmao
Nope. GLo. And my other phone never had the issue. The phone is faulty. Manufacturers error. I am not the only one complaining
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by girlking(f): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
THIS PHONE IS TRASH WITH CAPITAL TRASH the network always changes to 2G and it has no form of multitasking mine would soon be up for sale. Good radiance to bad rubbish. Wish I had gotten the infinix 2 I would have saved the extra money and fixed it's broken screen but i would atleast have enjoyed it for a while. Non of my enemies not to talk of friend would buy this phone. I will talk them out of it. RUBBISHHHHHH
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2015
girlking:
THIS PHONE IS TRASH WITH CAPITAL TRASH the network always changes to 2G and it has no form of multitasking mine would soon be up for sale. Good radiance to bad rubbish. Wish I had gotten the infinix 2 I would have saved the extra money and fixed it's broken screen but i would atleast have enjoyed it for a while. Non of my enemies not to talk of friend would buy this phone. I will talk them out of it. RUBBISHHHHHH

m also using da tecno c8 ... No complain about da fone... Maybe ur is faulty.. Its a great device tho
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:31am On Sep 15, 2015
lmao. i cover my phone with the blood. santarebe baskelebe *speaks in tongues*
Melons:

Everyone is just as scared as you, try it na. Be the first fruit grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kimiko(f): 1:55am On Sep 15, 2015
*why the f**k you lyyyying? you always lying hmmm oh my gaaad stap tha fvcking lying.*
girlking:

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.