Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438786 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by samutd4u(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
sundaygray:

can't change font without rooting. make somebody root this thing. kingroot v4.50 nor work?

OK thanks bro
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nani667: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Osyxcel:

Helio X10 was used in One M9+. No device is currently running on the X20 I think.

My bad.... It's the HTC One A9 that's running the Helio X20 processor.....

The M9+ runs the X10
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleekvic(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2015
new tecno c8 for sale.. in Bayelsa contact 08064524758
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by yasolan(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello guys pls my camon c8 kills all appswhen I clear running apps.. Causing notifications to only show when you open the application.. Pls any solution or any person encountering this
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Prechy2836(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
sleekvic:
new tecno c8 for sale.. in Bayelsa contact 08064524758
How much
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Micheezy7:

Miss Techy Uses Tecno Camon C8... The Camera is not Over Hyped .. Stop saying what you don't knw....

Babe relax, i said i'm sure she won't buy but if you want an affordable phone from a brand with a hope software upgrades and with a camera that only looks really good with its flash on and at night then yea, go for the Camon C8, i personally think it's an ok phone and i was so close to buying it, had to take my time and wait a little longer and now i can tell you, if you wanna compare any tecno phone, pls and pls use the Phantom 5, it's more like it, people praise the UI on the C8, my Asus fonetab looks better even tho i got it in 2014 but it auto updates any newer lollipop, the tecno still has the inferior feel, sorry to say but the phantom z with a really rich and bold UI, if not for the price tag, a lot of people would really consider getting that device, i love the built and design and almost forgot i was holding a tecno device when i checked it out at SLOT.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
How can you compare a Qualcomm Snapdragon or Samsung Exynos Processor to that of an MTK undecided
Some people seff

Have you not asked yourself why MTK phones are cheaper..?
You doun no nu'in
So ama tell you su'in
Gerarahere for real mehn cool

THIS REALLY CRACKED ME UP, guy na wa 4 u oooo. lyk gerarahere, lol
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
wink
Sandyultimate:
In performance speed the j7 is better than even the s6 because it uses exynos 7580

And that's one of the reasons i wanna get that phone, i once loved the Camon C8 but after checking it out afew times, i realised it wasn't for me, the rich AMOLED screen on the J7 is super cool, the UI, the camera is also ok and guys all this fake fake 13mp on tecno and infinix, i am yet to see them beat my iphone 5s front 5mp camera in daylight, i repeat I AM YET TO SEE MOST OF THESE TECNO & INFINIX EVEN THE PHANTOM Z no try, maybe at night tho with their flash.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

grin grin grin Phantom A3 na wash oo.. Lol
There are now hot competitions slapping tecno on the face.. Tecno dun dey behave starting from Boom J7 upwards..
I am. Now trusting tecno specs small small.. All their previous phones before j7 are the set definition of 'wack' grin

Abeg help me tell them plus most of this phones, go back and see what they look like after 3 months of usage, poor and of low quality
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chuksteric:

you saw it yourself what more proof do you want?

lol, this guy na real case, after you say you saw it yourself, you are still still asking for rest, i tire for who no tire 4 you oo

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dam5reey:

My personal experience my C8 front camera is the same with the front facing on a friend's One M9+, Both 5 mp.

People don't just like the Brand name
They go for phone they can't even operate,
they don't tweak phones, pay more on data and complain.
It takes a third party, to confess the camera is Good, not the haters of the brand..
Only Samsung phones above 60k can beat the camera.

ok i have to give it to you here, you gave a honest opinion and unbiased take on it, thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
The C8 has OTA Updates now. I'm so excited

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
BenKafor:
The C8 has OTA Updates now. I'm so excited

Please note that every android has the software update Feature....
Just that manufacturer don't have the time to develop updates for their phones since they roll out too many phones at a time.
Maybe in order to sell their new products..

Apple roll out new phones almost once in year.. So all their phones are few and can be upgraded.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ah For real?

Dam5reey:

Please note that every android has the software update Feature....
Just that manufacturer don't have the time to develop updates for their phones since they roll out too many phones at a time.
Maybe in order to sell their new products..

Apple roll out new phones almost once in year.. So all their phones are few and can be upgraded.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Baadal(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have a brand new Tecno Canom C8 for 26,500 naira only.. .. call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sanandreas(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baadal:
I have a brand new Tecno Canom C8 for 26,500 naira only.. .. call/whatsapp 08025220285

Why re u selling so soon
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Baadal(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
sanandreas:

Why re u selling so soon
I'm a dealer
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Omo na waa oooo so na like this I go dey use fone wey dey unroot-able ahh ahhhh oh God make this fone rootable b4 the middle of this month plsss lord..............
Someone behind : E bi like say they don get this one
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
There should be a way to fix this poor multitasking problem on this decive.......... And is not that the RAM gets filled up ooo the makes it close the ones running the RAM is always remaining is supposed to be able to run all other apps effectively.... I THINK it a bug and root should fix it with RAM MANAGER.... OR WHT DO U GUYS THINK
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by highheybee: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
wink

And that's one of the reasons i wanna get that phone, i once loved the Camon C8 but after checking it out afew times, i realised it wasn't for me, the rich AMOLED screen on the J7 is super cool, the UI, the camera is also ok and guys all this fake fake 13mp on tecno and infinix, i am yet to see them beat my iphone 5s front 5mp camera in daylight, i repeat I AM YET TO SEE MOST OF THESE TECNO & INFINIX EVEN THE PHANTOM Z no try, maybe at night tho with their flash.

People sha comparing s6 wif j7, ah ah, go do a speed test for the two before flooding here wif rubbish all to hype the j7, comparing a 3gig ram 2.1ghz wif a 1.5gig ram 1.5ghz,chai, where you get that news self

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
DUDE. I will pick the phone with the better specs. Kapish?

3rdlegxxx:

Janet trust me if i put a Samsung J7 and a Tecno Camon C8 in front of you, you won't hesitate to pick the Samsumg and thank God Tecno came out with the new Phamtom 5, it 's more of a match for the J7 than the Camon and please i have now seen the Camon in action, the camera and all that and i can say it was over hyped, it looks alright but the front camera is basic even with the flash, MissTechy i am very sure doesn't use and woudn't buy the Camon C8 for the very reasons i won't.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ajibadefrosh: 2:29am On Oct 02, 2015
pls add me to any tecno group or tecno h6 in particular @08124243009
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2015
JanethEze:
DUDE. I will pick the phone with the better specs. Kapish?

nice choice and which of the phones would that be?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2015
highheybee:

People sha comparing s6 wif j7, ah ah, go do a speed test for the two before flooding here wif rubbish all to hype the j7, comparing a 3gig ram 2.1ghz wif a 1.5gig ram 1.5ghz,chai, where you get that news self

I am comparing the Camon C8 to J7 not S6, what are you on about? and pls if i might just add, let's do a speed test with an iphone 5s and iphone6 both with a 1gig ram and with a s6 and let's do a speed test, you need to understand that it's not all about the ram size tho a major part.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by highheybee: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

I am comparing the Camon C8 to J7 not S6, what are you on about? and pls if i might just add, let's do a speed test with an iphone 5s and iphone6 both with a 1gig ram and with a s6 and let's do a speed test, you need to understand that it's not all about the ram size tho a major part.

Anyways you already said you are comparing it wif c8 not s6 and by the way the s6 is faster than the I phone 6,6s or 5 buh better ram managements due to being an I phone made them win the speed test buh the fact I want you to know s6 is faster than them buh their ram management is way better than s6,get that??
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
highheybee:

Anyways you already said you are comparing it wif c8 not s6 and by the way the s6 is faster than the I phone 6,6s or 5 buh better ram managements due to being an I phone made them win the speed test buh the fact I want you to know s6 is faster than them buh their ram management is way better than s6,get that??

pls explain. The iphone5s and iphone6, their ram management is better but the s6 is faster? so what is better about it if s6 performs faster
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sundaygray(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
guys pls just relax.all these arguments ain't gonna help root this phone let's focus here......sips tea..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Gabbyswit(f): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please how do I use glo bis on this phone..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nosainwe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please how can i turn off the feature that makes the phone to unlock when i open the flip thanks
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by gibekure(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Gabbyswit post=38605737]Please how do I use glo bis on this phone... Download MTK App on google store and do the require settings... it will work on your newly bought machine. Good luck.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
i

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.