Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439505 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by henry007(m): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2015
unklewales:
i've been a follower of this thread for sometime as a guest and i've been reading everybody's comments ever since and from observation its more obvious that those who have complaints are way more than those enjoying the phone though i've been sitting on the fence all this while but i think its high time i fall to the side of those who are against the phone(by extension the brand "Tecno"wink.I'm saying this not because i have been swayed by the opinions of those who are against it but by experience. my sister just bought the phone today and to my outmost suprise the phone failed lemme repeat FAILED to identify the sim cards that were inserted into it. i checked everything on the phone so as to correct this, i even tried other sims so as to be sure but the CRAP wont just work. so for y'all who are lauding this phone and seeing those who are against it as Haters of Tecno just count yourselves lucky and thank your stars cos most of them are venting their anger from experience.
Carl care is there for a reason, contact them.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 03, 2015
guys is the multitasking ish very serious? i mean cant you mimimize gta sa and resume when you want? i cant believe i have recomended crap for my nagging aunt again. am beef

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by KingsleyCEO: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2015
brand new Tecno c8 for sale in Abuja please contact me if interested 08027121383
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by highheybee: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

pls explain. The iphone5s and iphone6, their ram management is better but the s6 is faster? so what is better about it if s6 performs faster

Google, YouTube or for better techradar is your friend, jez search for the speed test between those phones and you will understand me better
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
This thread is still on? Woaw. Camon is on fire o
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
highheybee:

Google, YouTube or for better techradar is your friend, jez search for the speed test between those phones and you will understand me better
rubbish! Dude u made a claim, now support it by explaining, i do alot of research online with google, yahoo, mama and the liles, i don't need u to tell me that, if u were in a clap or a meeting and u made an argument n were asked to to explain, would u say go and google it? U made a claim, support it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
henry007:

Carl care is there for a reason, contact them.
even tho i think the phone is nver hyped and not all that, your poing isn't a valid one, simply ask her to return the phone to the company you bought it from, let her lay her complaint and have it exchanged, carl care might charge or is it free to fix tecnos from them?to d guy who said he should visit them
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Smone(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
macbeyland:
Has anyone noticed that Facebook and whatsapp messages don't come in on the tecno camon c8 when the phone is on idle mode, even when you are connected to the Internet. Except when you are physically running the app.. This is quite strange.
Anyone with same issue"3
Try using normal mb... all those messages will be coming right in as soon as d data is on.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Smone(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
onyeuka:
My problem is how to get this phone rooted
That's also the problem m having...if I can't root the phone this October then I sell it. can't use unrooted phone.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nosainwe(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
People please help,how do i turn of the feature that makes the phone to unlock when i open the flip
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Smone:

That's also the problem m having...if I can't root the phone this October then I sell it. can't use unrooted phone.
theres no phone on earth that cant be rooted just that no one has figured out a way yet or scared of bricking
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Does this phone have guest mode and how's the audio output for speakers and earpiece please?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2015
I like the Camon C8 but have no plans to buy it. Samsung J7 on my mind. People i have two digital cameras for sale, 10k for each of them
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
wow!!! just found out that the phone front camera has a flash too.....this is really cool!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tozim(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls add me to the WhatsApp group......08089612363
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please add me also 08123329061
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleam: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
unklewales:
i've been a follower of this thread for sometime as a guest and i've been reading everybody's comments ever since and from observation its more obvious that those who have complaints are way more than those enjoying the phone though i've been sitting on the fence all this while but i think its high time i fall to the side of those who are against the phone(by extension the brand "Tecno"wink.I'm saying this not because i have been swayed by the opinions of those who are against it but by experience. my sister just bought the phone today and to my outmost suprise the phone failed lemme repeat FAILED to identify the sim cards that were inserted into it. i checked everything on the phone so as to correct this, i even tried other sims so as to be sure but the CRAP wont just work. so for y'all who are lauding this phone and seeing those who are against it as Haters of Tecno just count yourselves lucky and thank your stars cos most of them are venting their anger from experience.

Lol!! You probably didn't restart the phone after inserting the sims. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleam: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dam5reey:

My personal experience my C8 front camera is the same with the front facing on a friend's One M9+, Both 5 mp.

People don't just like the Brand name
They go for phone they can't even operate,
they don't tweak phones, pay more on data and complain.
It takes a third party, to confess the camera is Good, not the haters of the brand..
Only Samsung phones above 60k can beat the camera.

Pls how can I tweak an IMEI
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by augster(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
-
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
sleam:

Too harsh... He is not use to non removable battery phone..that's y..lol!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hi fellas, I want to buy the Tecno Camon C8 tommorrow. I want to be sure if I can use the Glo 3GB BIS on it by tweaking the IMEI. My tablet uses Glo BIS and runs on android 4.2.2, and I was told by a friend that Camon C8 which runs on Android 5 cannot be tweaked to use Glo BIS. is that true? Thanks as i anticipate responses.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kenneth10110(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chidinho10:
Hi fellas, I want to buy the Tecno Camon C8 tommorrow. I want to be sure if I can use the Glo 3GB BIS on it by tweaking the IMEI. My tablet uses Glo BIS and runs on android 4.2.2, and I was told by a friend that Camon C8 which runs on Android 5 cannot be tweaked to use Glo BIS. is that true? Thanks as i anticipate responses.
add me to the thread please 08134565079
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
sleam:

Brutality grin grin grin
.. I just ignored the guy
Nokia Asha just fit some people by default cool
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kenneth10110:
lyk cwiosly!!! you saw someone wrote "I want to buy the phone tomorrow" and you er asking him to add yu 2 d group...urrrgh!! so dumb
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
plus enjoying my front camera with the flash...yay!!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Jbgurl: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hi guys, infinix hot note pro and tecno canon c8 go for the same price, i have the money but too confused. which should i go for?
also, when you say c8 is bad a multitasking, does it also mean i dont get notification of chats on bbm and whatsapp and my emails.when am not using it.
pls if u have d fone, reply
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jbgurl:
Hi guys, infinix hot note pro and tecno canon c8 go for the same price, i have the money but too confused. which should i go for?
also, when you say c8 is bad a multitasking, does it also mean i dont get notification of chats on bbm and whatsapp and my emails.when am not using it.
pls if u have d fone, reply
I will advice you to go for C8 the phone is way above the it price...asides multitasking.... all is well with the phone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hot pro specs
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Announced June 2015
Body
Dimensions 156 x 77 x 8.9 mm, 172 grams
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black
Cover Plastic
Display
Type IPS, capacitive, touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 5.5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 267 pixels per inch
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32GB
Internal 32GB
OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Processors
1.4GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6592 chipset, Mali-450 GPU
RAM 2GB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 21 mbps downlink; Up to 5.67 mbps uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Version 4.0
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary
8MP, up to 3264 x 2448-pixel pictures, HDR, panorama, autofocus, Geo tagging camera with LED flash
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 2MP up to 1600 x 1200-pixel pictures
Battery
Capacity 4000mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by
Talk time
Music play
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML
Java No
Miscellaneous
- FM Radio
– MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
– Image viewer editor
– Document viewer and editor
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
canon C8
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available August 2015
Body
Dimensions
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black
Cover Plastic
Display
Type IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 5.5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 267 pixels per inch
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32GB
Internal 16GB
OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
Processors
1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6735 chipset, Mali-T760 GPU
RAM 1GB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 42 mbps downlink; Up to 5.67 mbps uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Version 4.0
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary
13MP, up to 4128 x 3096-pixel-pictures, HDR, autofocus, panorama, Geo-tagging camera with LED flash
Video 1080@30fps
Secondary 5MP, up to 2592 x 1944-pixel pictures
Battery
Capacity 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by
Talk time
Music play
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML
Java No
Miscellaneous
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
– FM Radio
– MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
– Image viewer and editor
– Document viewer and editor
– Preloaded applications – GTalk , WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Google Talk, etc.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kenneth10110:

I dont understand, can you help?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:27am On Oct 05, 2015
libertyfo:

I will advice you to go for C8 the phone is way above the it price...asides multitasking.... all is well with the phone
lol see bad advice. So u don't even feel any shame recommending a phone dat can't multitask?. Na wah..2015 for dat matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.