Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent (27285 Views)

Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Police Arrests Landlady Who Invited Soldiers To Beat Her Tenant To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by tolexy007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
k....the Landlord will also go and b a Tenant in Kirirkiri.....
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Snt13: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
asumo12:
ijustdey laff!!!what is funny

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by DrayZee: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
marytmatthew:
What is this world turning to sef?
The devil's backyard
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by DrayZee: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
marytmatthew:
What is this world turning to sef?
The devil's backyard. God forbid
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by sellydion: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
The landlord needs to be served.......................?
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Jeanpierrec007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Very bad, it's only in Nigeria u will give Ur tenant quit notice he will take u to court or wait to have a fight with you 1st.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by skyface00(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Try 2 be more sensitive and borrow little brain, though surprised a woman talking like dis, hope u don't grow old with dis kind of mentally because u going 2 be a mother if u are not one now

queenzibah:
Hia! I jus log in now on nairaland , d first tin I saw is bad news nd so many others . Bliv me dis is no joke , since buhari enta dat seat na so so bad news everywhere . Hope all is well. Well I and my family and my friends are for eVer for good news amen
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by AlphaNet: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by asumo12: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided[quote author=Snt13 post=36635925][/quote]
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by DocAdray(f): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
May the deceased R.I.P.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
ijustdey:
A landlord has macheted his tenant to death over rent issues.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/05/landlord-in-custody-for-killing-tenant-over-quit-notice-in-delta/

some tenants are just frustrating... There is one blind man in my house that refuse to go after owing 1year rent, i dont just kno wat to do wit him

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by queenzibah(f): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
skyface00:
Try 2 be more sensitive and borrow little brain, though surprised a woman talking like dis, hope u don't grow old with dis kind of mentally because u going 2 be a mother if u are not one now

at d end u didn't mak sense , taught u re tryin to prove me wrong , nope but u decide engage on barkin
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeanpierrec007:
Very bad, it's only in Nigeria u will give Ur tenant quit notice he will take u to court or wait to have a fight with you 1st.
i tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by goshen26: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
God mercy
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anta Muslim?

hazyfm1:

I strongly agree with u
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by tommykiwi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Landlord dey show powers abi,presido for inside cell dey wait for U to show dat ur power. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by sonnie10: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeanpierrec007:

Don't say what you don't know. There are troublesome tenants everywhere in the world. But this case is about someone taking laws into his hands.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by kelvyn7: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Woahhh

he really gave the tenant a final quit notice
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by sonnie10: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tosinayoko:
some tenants are just frustrating... There is one blind man in my house that refuse to go after owing 1year rent, i dont just kno wat to do wit him

Follow your conscience or follow the law. Simple.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Snt13: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided
Meaning
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by j4sure(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Devils Work Habi?
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by grin88(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jamexjulius:
J
jaga jaga
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by martin123: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
COMPLETE MAN

Are you having erectile dysfunction symptoms due to?

Trouble getting an erection

Trouble keeping an erection

Reduced sexual desire (low libido)

Having low stamina and energy

Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these.

Likewise, stress and mental health problems can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction because sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction.

For instance, a minor physical problem that slows your sexual response may cause anxiety about maintaining an erection.

Contact me on
lifehealth.wealth@yahoo.com OR

BBM PIN : 7F5667B6

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
The landlord should be kept behind bars for life. RIP to the dead

no life on tax payers money ? hell no, he should be hanged in front of his family

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by asumo12: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2015

Snt13:
Meaning

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
now he is going to spend years in jail because he cannot control his anger.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Pluslargent(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Now i understand....he who controls his temper is stronger than he who conquers a city...but we really ought to start taking a chill pill in this country.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonnie10:

Follow your conscience or follow the law. Simple.
Very wicked blind man, he is a public enemy...
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
But then again, what did the landlord's wife do
RIP to Joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes / NDLEA Find Drugs In A Lady's Handbag At The Airport (Pictures/Video) / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.