Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent (27287 Views)

Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Police Arrests Landlady Who Invited Soldiers To Beat Her Tenant To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by princeobestfit(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
No matter how we twist it,the dead is gone nd gone forever and let us try as much as possible to stay away from trouble
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by blazeee: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
He shld become d landlord in prison
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by mustang247: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
queenzibah:
Hia! I jus log in now on nairaland , d first tin I saw is bad news nd so many others . Bliv me dis is no joke , since buhari enta dat seat na so so bad news everywhere . Hope all is well. Well I and my family and my friends are for eVer for good news amen

What does Buhari as President got to do with this and other bad news.Abeg talk like literate and stop ur yeye superstition.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by damiloladuke: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
anger is one of the worst diseases that could ever plague a man

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Dexema(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
The landlord status don change,from landlord in a free world to tenant in the prison.
May we not witness this sort of status change in Jesus name.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by PAULOLUAKATTEY: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
No amount of money is worth human life, God have mercy on the Landlord,
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by bummyla(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wicked LandLords! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Just Look at how people kill 'emselves unneccesarily..... LANLORD--------->Butcher TENANT---------->Butchee HOUSE------------>Abbatoir grin
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Alphacrissy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
madridguy:
ليس الشديد بالصرعة؛ إنما الشديد الذي يملك نفسه عند الغضب

The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.

( PBUH )

RIP
Baarakallahu feek
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by fortune1968: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

I strongly agree with u
not him but prophet muhammad.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by fortune1968: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
man and anger !now ,when will the landlord return to his house ? ....vanity !
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by namdo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
teeowl:
now he is going to spend years in jail because he cannot control his anger.
Men need to know that strength is not always shown physically but in wisdom.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by HopeAtHand: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:
angry why na

Vhema, Benz and Bentley
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Jean2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Demons on rampage looking for willing human to possess to carry out their bidding.

This landlord made himself available for their use.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by smarttm: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
We are all landlords and tenants but sometimes wen a tenant fail to understand that some landlords means of survival is only from the rent then problem will set in...
dialogue and understanding is the best....if u don't hav money its better to move into a smaller apartment...

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by madridguy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Amin wa iyaka

Alphacrissy:

Baarakallahu feek
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by dragunov: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
madridguy:
ليس الشديد بالصرعة؛ إنما الشديد الذي يملك نفسه عند الغضب

The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.

( PBUH )

RIP
Tell those tribal fellows who think aggression and unnecessary show of machismo is a sign of strength.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
DEM DON HEAR............LOL

dragunov:
Tell those tribal fellows who think aggression and unnecessary show of machismo is a sign of strength.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
TheHeGoat:
Who is their coach?
the he goatangry
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Vhema, Benz and Bentley
hope there's is hope at his hands?
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonnie10:

Don't say what you don't know. There are troublesome tenants everywhere in the world. But this case is about someone taking laws into his hands.
e b like say u never jam some stubborn n frustating tenant, u no go even know wen u carry cutlass for hand

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by sonnie10: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
gommex:
e b like say u never jam some stubborn n frustating tenant, u no go even know wen u carry cutlass for hand

That is not true. There would never be any need to carry cutlass. No one is above the law, even in Nigeria. Troublesome tenants would always get ejected by the court but it might take time and money.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by TheHeGoat: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
the he goatangry
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery / NDLEA Find Drugs In A Lady's Handbag At The Airport (Pictures/Video) / Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.