Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,085 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng (39862 Views)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / Exclusive:how Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position For Campaign Funding Nigeriantimes / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
don't care
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Lawsimon(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
We are watching. The question now is: who will be our next petroleum minister....only time will tell.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by gioglobal(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
AM NOT INSINUATING SOMETHING, BUT I ONCE REMEMBER JONATHAN SAYING SAYING SOMETHING UNFRIENDLY ABOUT TY DANJUMA.. THEY WERE NOT ON FRIENDLY TERM.......

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Bizibi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
No wonder danjuma was in delta state last two weeks,all na to protect interest
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by 989900: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
I need to write my own conspiracy theory too about this, hope y'all believe me.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by buster2364(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
E no appoint his cabinet; una dey shout; E appoint finish; it is either u complain that the guy na northerner or na electioneering agreement.
Na wa for this anti-PMB/ProGEJ people SMH
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by wellmax(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
exlinkleads:

Source: http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-how-buhari-traded-nnpc-gmd-position-for-campaign-funding/

Which one be nigeriantimes again. Okay. The latest propanganda website. Carry on, una be learner
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Collins87: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
First class in law. What has that to do with oil?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by 989900: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Collins87:
First class in law. What has that to do with oil?

'Bubu' has a thing for law and law men; Fashola, 'Oshunbande', and now Kachikwu.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by fegflu: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Danjuma is to frail and weak to be this active in this kind of transactn. I dnt knw of IBB.

But danjuuma nah.... He can even speak clearly without slurring his speech- result of excessiv stroke.

To me Tinubu was behind all this
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by ollyruffy: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
They have come again with their cock and rubbish stories.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by pleasuremaster: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
I'm surprised at how people read n believe everything they read. d writer n d op re amateurs...
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
ocelot2006:

Maiguard? Aboki? Kuli Kuli seller?
lol my guy u r so on point

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by neocortex: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:
The best thing for Nigerians to do is to leave the President alone to do all the adjustments and appointments he deem fit for him to run a comfortable, effective and efficient administration. It is high time for people to stop wailing and accept him to the end which justifies the means.

Please , look at the list of those who believes the end justifies the means.

Ghengis kkan
Hitler,
Joseph Stalin
Saddam Husein,
Idi amin
Abacha,
Shina rambo
Anini
chocolateme

How proud are you to be one of them ?

I refuse to be one of the devil's incarnate all in the name
of blind followership.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by mn09abk: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
The man has the credentials...he is good with me with or without affiliations....Wail on Wailers
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
presentley:
Why wait till he was appointed before revealing this?

Exactly my thought. Cos I could put all these writings, nah! wailing, together too and spin the whole story for any appointment. Like saying Buratai was an arrangee appointment coordinated by Emir of Kano, Dangote and Obasanjo. Dumb ass wailing wailers.....
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Jodesky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
mn09abk:
The man has the credentials...he is good with me with or without affiliations....Wail on Wailers

You just echoed my mind. How can any sane mind imput insinuations over the appointment of a renowned technocrat of Dr Kachikwu's calibre in the oil industry.

I had a close deal with him as my Contract Law lecturer at the then University of Ife when he just returned fresh from Havard.

I'm from Ogun State but I don't care who is in charge @NNPC, what we need is the results.
Nigeria doesn't deserve to be broke in the midst of plenty. We have the resources to make the country one of the richest in Africa but we keep losing all to greedy leadership.

I believe in Buhari (no apology to the wailing wailers) and I trust Kachikwu to clean up the mess in NNPC.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by FOREXMART(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
the breeze is blowing and things are opening. "my people will not agree to cede......" Buhari is sharing cake based on his people. Gaddem!!!!!. Continues singing hello Bae by falz.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by NewsHub: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
presentley:
Why wait till he was appointed before revealing this?
Kai. You are the most sensible person on this thread. So there was such agreement and it's now this cheap useless media is telling usNonsense!!! The story appears so unreal. IBB and TY Danjuma funded Buhari's campaign in order to control the oil sector? Nonsense! It's only a depressed TANoid that will believe such stories from a cheap, unrealiable source.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by cardoctor(m): 4:21am On Aug 06, 2015
We have heard
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by billyG(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2015
This pdp newspaper just dey turn lies like okra soup.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by kayor62: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2015
exlinkleads:

Source: http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-how-buhari-traded-nnpc-gmd-position-for-campaign-funding/
Many people like the poster of this post do not want Nigeria to progress, they want us to remain a corrupt nation as maximally developed by their boss, Ebele Jonathan. But God will not let u succeed in ur evil plans for our nation rather all ur bad ambitions and evil plans will fall back on u that u will become of no use and irrelevant in d society. U shall live d rest of ur life as dead-alive. Amen
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by kayor62: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2015
neocortex:

Please , look at the list of those who believes the end justifies the means.

Ghengis kkan
Hitler,
Joseph Stalin
Saddam Husein,
Idi amin
Abacha,
Shina rambo
Anini
chocolateme

How proud are you to be one of them ?

I refuse to be one of the devil's incarnate all in the name
of blind followership.
If u dnt believe d end justifies d means that shows ur low level of knowledge. A pastor prophesied that a child will become a lawyer when he grows age but d child die yound. Do u want to tell me d pastor lied? If he grows and did not become wht he was prophesied, we can now say d pastor lied. D man is just begun, giv him chance and rest and see wht he will do.

Be wise......
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by neocortex: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2015
kayor62:

If u dnt believe d end justifies d means that shows ur low level of knowledge. A pastor prophesied that a child will become a lawyer when he grows age but d child die yound. Do u want to tell me d pastor lied? If he grows and did not become wht he was prophesied, we can now say d pastor lied. D man is just begun, giv him chance and rest and see wht he will do.

Be wise......

Wiseman!, you can as well use your parents for money ritual since the
end justifies the means.

I hope those close to you understand your mindset so that they
can avoid you like plague , no one will want to fall victim to
a sociopath who believes anybody or anything can be sacrificed
provided the end is good.

As to your straw man analogy, you can do better next time.
Re: How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2015
candidbabe:
Ok
Plz sister, kindly get back to me plz urgently... thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured / Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.