Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her (657 Views)

"I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by amexclusive: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
A court in Arizona said on Tuesday that a man who admitted to decapitating his wife and her two dogs in a bloody incident in Phoenix said he was attempting to “get the evil out of her.’’

The prosecutor said Kenneth-Dale Wakefield, 43, also said he had smoked marijuana and the designer drug spice before the gruesome killings in a Phoenix apartment on July 25.

The prosecutor said Wakefield, a transient with a history of mental illness, was booked into a Maricopa County jail on Aug. 1 on one-count of first-degree murder and two counts of animal cruelty after being released from a local hospital.

The prosecutor said he was held on two million dollars bond and was expected to appear in court for a status conference on Aug. 7.

See more'; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/my-wife-was-witch-man-beheads-wife-to.html

Re: ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by deadZONE: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wetin concern
this picture and the
tory nna eeehh
all this hungry blogs
chai....
Re: ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by DuchessLily(f): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Lunatics everywhere undecided
Re: ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by jantofubu(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
th witches from his mother inlaw's village are very potent embarassed
Re: ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Orisirisi something!
Re: ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by GERARAHIA: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
SDCFJ/LT.54WTEAFSC
Re: ''my Wife Was A Witch''; Man Beheads Wife To Get The Evil Out Of Her by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
if it was nigeria, thewoman would be esan....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? / Rapper Meek Mill Retreats And Surrenders On Beef With Counterpart Drake / MUST WATCH! Checkout 5 Hilarious Skits Of Yaw, In Celebration Of His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.