Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) (34994 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
sad that people will prefer to die like animals sad
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
ritababe:
Nice one #teamkillthemall
Why would anyone want to kill a 'mall'?
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
tola9ja:
Imagine you wake up one morning
only to find the following imaginations
come true. Which one will
amaze you most?:
1. Petrol price is now N1 per litre!
2. NEPA bill is N30 per month!
3. Governor Rotimi Amaechi marries Dame
Patience!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president!
5. IBB contests for senator and won!
6. Zamfara is the new Capital of Nigeria!
7. Namadi sambo is the Chief Imam of
Abuja Central Mosque!
8. Dangote is a gate-man in one of Kano
motor Park!
9. Shekau becomes Minister of Defence,
fighting against terrorism!
10. Nigeria becomes world
greatest super power!
Which one of the above will surprise
you most

It's more possible for 1 naira to equal 1 dollar, dan for fuel to sell @ 1 naira per litre.
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Lasese: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Everything u do Na Godwin, so Na Godwin this time cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by ogedax: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well done our gallant soldiers.
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by CR77(f): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
I am very sorry, U re a cool guy.
modelmike7:
.............. I still demand an apology from you, not after mentioning the word fool! That is too much.... You can't just edit and turn an eye. And next time, do think twice before penning or saying anything sis (that is called libel and slander.). Its all good.....

2 Likes

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:
What I don't understand is how they always look physically malnourished, looking dusty white and have these ghostlike looks yet has all the energies to engage in physical war and combats with our gallantt soldiers.

their JUJU no be here o..

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:
What I don't understand is how they always look physically malnourished, looking dusty white and have these ghostlike looks yet has all the energies to engage in physical war and combats with our gallantt soldiers.

A finger does d trigger.

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
CR77:
I am very sorry, U re a cool guy.
.............. Apologies accepted sis. I was initially so shocked! But not everyone on NL Is a lowlife you know? I know how some people can be so annoying here as well (just like in our natural word), but there are somethings we just need to overlook. Our political inclination might be different, but we should still know we are all brothers and sisters. Its all good.............. And for you apologising also, you are a cool sis! Nice day!!
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Eshinery(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is BH, BH is buhari
get sense you no gree now see the embarrassment you just cause your self I'd:ot
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
skyface00:
Good news, don't just arrest and kill them, get informations from them 1st and throw them to lions to eat, we can't be wastin our bullet or time killing them,

northerners need to do more of dis, don't hide boko harm in ur homes again

They killed u, rape u, make u homeless

I hail the father who expose he's own son, hope Nigeria govt has any protection plans and cash for anybody that expose any boko harm remembers ,dat will encourage more 2 speak out
What do proof do you have that northerners hide terrorists that kill them? They disguise as normal civilians when in town and so nobody can identify them. While the Cjtf are hunting them, Imams are praying in mosques, northerners are dying, you are here accusing them of supporting boko haram. I'm waiting for your proof
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
tola9ja:
Imagine you wake up one morning
only to find the following imaginations
come true. Which one will
amaze you most?:
1. Petrol price is now N1 per litre!
2. NEPA bill is N30 per month!
3. Governor Rotimi Amaechi marries Dame
Patience!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president!
5. IBB contests for senator and won!
6. Zamfara is the new Capital of Nigeria!
7. Namadi sambo is the Chief Imam of
Abuja Central Mosque!
8. Dangote is a gate-man in one of Kano
motor Park!
9. Shekau becomes Minister of Defence,
fighting against terrorism!
10. Nigeria becomes world
greatest super power!
Which one of the above will surprise
you most
Mehn I can't choose one between 7 and 9
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by olamefun(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:

They have those who face war separately, these ones are those that have been mind-poisoned that when they kill people (innocents), they'll go to heaven to meet 7 virgins and fvck with their leader ( lipsrsealed )

The religion ehn sad

SMH It's well. sad

I still put the blame on Abraham that went ahead to fvck Haggai and gave birth to Ishmael who founded terrorists.

THANK GOD, I DIDN'T MENTION ANY RELIGION.

Do u have a better way to seek for attention? U dis insecured fellow.
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by skyface00(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't read meaning to my comment, if u read my comments very well, did u read d news? It's was a father that handed his own son 2 dis ppl dat help them 2 locate 2 boko harm, I said that base on what I read in d news, and dis boko harm r not from sky or inside sea, they someone son's, father, daughter, uncles, they live a normal life b4 joining dis lost soul dat believe killing is fighting for jihad, we av 6 types of jihad which d 1st is knowledge, also jihad u fight within urself... I dont want 2 go 2 deep into dis,

But am sorry if u think I upset u in my comments

abduljabbar4:

What do proof do you have that northerners hide terrorists that kill them? They disguise as normal civilians when in town and so nobody can identify them. While the Cjtf are hunting them, Imams are praying in mosques, northerners are dying, you are here accusing them of supporting boko haram. I'm waiting for your proof
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Dargreen(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
tola9ja:
Imagine you wake up one morning only to find the following imaginations come true. Which one will amaze you most?: ,............................... 1. Petrol price is now N1 per litre! .................... 2. NEPA bill is N30 per month! ................... 3. Governor Rotimi Amaechi marries Dame Patience! ................. 4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president! ................... 5. IBB contests for senator and won! ..................... 6. Zamfara is the new Capital of Nigeria! ................. 7. Namadi sambo is the Chief Imam of Abuja Central Mosque! ................... 8. Dangote is a gate-man in one of Kano motor Park! ....................
9. Shekau becomes Minister of Defence, fighting against terrorism! ................... 10. Nigeria becomes world greatest super power! .............. Which one of the above will surprise you most
nepa bill advance payment paid in advance

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
olamefun:

Do u have a better way to seek for attention? U dis insecured fellow.

I've enough attention of course. I can't remember when I mailed you to give you attention.

SECURED NOSE POKER
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Smartjeezy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
ELTON123:
. Ha dicha ka ndi ofe mmanu cheesy
Stupi`d Anu Ewu...

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:

you got me kwakwakwa........ ROTF

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by intrepid: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sincerely I don't believe that these guys are BH
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by femi4: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Nice

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again
what does the "F" stand for?
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:

yeh they are ghosts.... Ghosts always look malnourished cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Divineluv14(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ugly creatures
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

A fool will always be fool, no surprise!
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Fellonigerians: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:

I always ask the same question too...

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by freedom96: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:

It's not like they always have ghost like look,na beat them chop tire from the JTF.They don't look malnourished in their videos na.

1 Like

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by freedom96: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Nice

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again
please what's this
It's getting boring.
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by denko(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Boko Haram Never kill soldiers, Soldiers kill soldiers boko haram is a cover-up
chocolateme:

Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
See as dem be like zombie. They all have the same xteristix.
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol. You are very verryy sick.
Re: 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
skyface00:
Good news, don't just arrest and kill them, get informations from them 1st and throw them to lions to eat, we can't be wastin our bullet or time killing them,

northerners need to do more of dis, don't hide boko harm in ur homes again

They killed u, rape u, make u homeless

I hail the father who expose he's own son, hope Nigeria govt has any protection plans and cash for anybody that expose any boko harm remembers ,dat will encourage more 2 speak out
Bro,it‘s “information“ and not informations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.