Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos (18146 Views)

Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs / Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, yesterday, at an elaborate event, swore-in 19 new Permanent Secretaries, with a charge to further entrench principles of civil service, good governance and eschew compromise in the discharge of their duties to the people.

The newly sworn-in Permanent Secretaries which made up of 10 females and 9 males and their portfolio ministries are: Mrs Adebunmi Adekanye, Permanent Secretary, Office of Civic Engagement, Mr. Folarin Adeyemi, Information and Strategy; Mr. Olabode Agoro, Lands Bureau; Mrs. Ayodele Amosu, Teachers Establishment and Pension Office; Mrs Abiola Anifowoshe, Education District VI; Mrs, Olabisi Ariyo, Education; Mr. Caster Bade-Adebowale, Office of the Chief of Staff; Dr, Boladele Dapo-Thomas, Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation; Mrs Adebisi Kadiri, Economic Planning and Budget; Mr. Olorunfemi Mustapha, Science and Technology;
Mr. Adesina Odeyemi, Public Service Office; Mrs, Arinola Odulana, Office of Overseas Affairs and Investment; Mrs Adesola Odunlami, Justice; Olusola Odupitan, Audit Service Commission; Mrs Olanike Oduwole, Wealth Creation and Employment; Adesina Onisarotu, Environment and Dr. Nuriat Sodeinde, Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Relations.

In his short address at the ceremony at the State House, Ikeja, Ambode said the quality of service delivered by this government would be measured on daily basis and any ministry found wanting the Permanent secretary would be held responsible. He said :

“Any ministry where the quality of service is compromised, the Permanent Secretary, as Accounting Officer, should be held liable. I expect nothing but excellence in this centre of excellence. “I expect you to apply the best tenets of the civil service in your roles as accounting officers of your ministry. Your primary allegiance is to the people of Lagos State and i want you to rededicate yourself to duty and make the common good of all Lagosians your watchwords.”

He said their appointment from a pool of equally competent and qualified substantive directors, was as a result of a careful selection based on merit, professionalism and proven track record of service to the state. Ambode recalled that he promised in his inaugural address to carry out public sector reforms which had witnessed merging and realignment of ministries and agencies as well as the creation of new ones.

cc : lalasticlala

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/08/photos-ambode-swears-in-new-19.html

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by hollowpot15684(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lagos is working.

I won't mention INTROVERT
I just mention Introvert

Dat makes it two INTROVERTS.

Making front page simply means reloading ur page.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by saintTim(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
How many igbo people did he apoint angry

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by buskie13(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
has any meaningful started in Lagos?

Ambode...pls emulate baba Fash in terms of developing de state...

eko o ni baje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Close
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by hismerhill(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Keep d gud work going
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let the work begins.......
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by yomalex(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
good
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mr Ambode me am not gbaduing u ooo, as regards the okada riders increasing in their multiples everyday on lagos road, pls do d needful. congrats to the perm secs and wish them best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok- mostly church goers and billionaires grin
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by kulobyno: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
F
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by obaobirin: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin cheesy cool
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kai, thought I would recognize someone my family would know grin
I see he believes in gender-equality and fairness
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by trigar12(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ambo!!!

Atide
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ambo; ati de.
Waiting for the wailers to find fault on this.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by naijainfogalery: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some people will come here and ask why he didnt take any ibo man?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by uchwar1: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
19 New Permanent money looters

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by sukkot: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
i guess lagos is not no mans land. all 19 are yoruba

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by tuoyoojo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
ok

lets sit and watch....hopefully the 'NEW KID' on the block would surpass fashola's record
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by Mega005(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
sukkot:
What do u mean we are proudly Biafra but leaving and wailing in Lagos for Biafra nation

Let check if my name is there..
This is not fair ambo but I voted for u now haba

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by Miracle4Sure: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Change is NOW!!!!!
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by sweetfordays(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, yesterday, at an elaborate event, swore-in 19 new Permanent Secretaries, with a charge to further entrench principles of civil service, good governance and eschew compromise in the discharge of their duties to the people

The newly sworn-in Permanent Secretaries which made up of 10 females and 9 males and their portfolio ministries are: Mrs Adebunmi Adekanye, Permanent Secretary, Office of Civic Engagement, Mr. Folarin Adeyemi, Information and Strategy; Mr. Olabode Agoro, Lands Bureau; Mrs. Ayodele Amosu, Teachers Establishment and Pension Office; Mrs Abiola Anifowoshe, Education District VI; Mrs, Olabisi Ariyo, Education; Mr. Caster Bade-Adebowale, Office of the Chief of Staff; Dr, Boladele Dapo-Thomas, Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation; Mrs Adebisi Kadiri, Economic Planning and Budget; Mr. Olorunfemi Mustapha, Science and Technology;
Mr. Adesina Odeyemi, Public Service Office; Mrs, Arinola Odulana, Office of Overseas Affairs and Investment; Mrs Adesola Odunlami, Justice; Olusola Odupitan, Audit Service Commission; Mrs Olanike Oduwole, Wealth Creation and Employment; Adesina Onisarotu, Environment and Dr. Nuriat Sodeinde, Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Relations.

In his short address at the ceremony at the State House, Ikeja, Ambode said the quality of service delivered by this government would be measured on daily basis and any ministry found wanting the Permanent secretary would be held responsible. He said :

He said their appointment from a pool of equally competent and qualified substantive directors, was as a result of a careful selection based on merit, professionalism and proven track record of service to the state. Ambode recalled that he promised in his inaugural address to carry out public sector reforms which had witnessed merging and realignment of ministries and agencies as well as the creation of new ones.

cc : lalasticlala

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/08/photos-ambode-swears-in-new-19.html
lucky people.
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Na church service?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by hardniola(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ohanaze come ambo did not appoint any nwa for......
lets boycott lagos nd move to kano
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by paulocare: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
congrat cheesy
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok

Let see if this Ambode will perform...
Re: Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos by echodrum(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nah lie ooh!! There is no single south East aka Igbo man among the appointed secretaries. We no go gree ohh grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Thugs Destroy Ballot Papers At Kankara Tsakuwa Polling Units In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.