Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Dream Need Help Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Need Help Part 2 (349 Views)

Secrets To Supernatural Help. (part 1) / Mohamed And Fathima, A Special Father-daughter Relationship...part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Need Help Part 2 by C1charles: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
I had a dream where is was in a store and this man came into the store to steal. In the back of the store there was a door I run out the door and hide on the roof. while I was hiding one of my closes friends came by laughing and trying to tell me to get down. I kept telling her to be quiet and go away but she didn't the robber in the the store came out and grabbed me took me back in the store. he didn't even touch her or speak to her and she kept on laughing. Can you help me figure out what that means.
Re: Dream Need Help Part 2 by sweetfordays(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
C1charles:
I had a dream where is was in a store and this man came into the store to steal. In the back of the store there was a door I run out the door and hide on the roof. while I was hiding one of my closes friends came by laughing and trying to tell me to get down. I kept telling her to be quiet and go away but she didn't the robber in the the store came out and grabbed me took me back in the store. he didn't even touch her or speak to her and she kept on laughing. Can you help me figure out what that means.
Beware of your friend. Pray to cancel the dream.

(1) (Reply)

Various Weapons At Your Disposal / Chess In Islam - Haram / Chicago Police Documentary On American Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.