Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2face Idibia: Live Responsibly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly (4154 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by Pamperme: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2006
I was watching Sound City during the weekend and at the end of the program, there was the usual stuff when a celebrity is shown advising people to say no to AIDS and live responsibly, if they cant abstain from sex let them use a condom, and behold i saw 2Face Idibia advising people to live responsibly. shocked

Now i wonder why they use 2Face who under 2 years of becoming a star has 3 kids (1 one the way) outside wedlock.
I dont know whether they want us to follow after his footsteps or is it the usual "Do As I Say Not As I Do".
I strongly believe that they should look at the lifestyle of the celebrities before using them for such thing or what do u think?
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by kelis(m): 3:50am On Oct 04, 2006
I agree with you one hundred percent.2 face should learn to live responsibly.he's 33 year for crying out loud.he should in and get married and stop playing around,to him i say"Live responsibly"
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by kelis(m): 3:52am On Oct 04, 2006
I agree with you one hundred percent.2 face should learn to live responsibly.he's 33 year for crying out loud.he should in and get married and stop playing around,to him i say"Live responsibly"
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by kemuye: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
well to me 2face is a big shame to all men.does celebrity mean insensibility.he do things without meditating,just a 3years reigning has really reshaped his lifestyle from the normal shape it was before.Well he own himself let him suit himself
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by KikiDixy(f): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2006
[size=14pt]Live and let live, leave 2face alone undecided. He's a grown up and will face his consequences when they roll in. Not for anyone here to judge[/size]
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2006
me too
i have watched it on soundcity

2face is definately not the person to advice
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by Pamperme: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2006
kikidixy, i didnt ask anybody to judge 2face, i just think his lifestyle doesn't protray what he's preaching. No hard feelings against the him. smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by hooplarr(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2006
I think the media is to blame. They worship these celebrities who often don't practise what they preach. Borrow a leaf from the foreign celebrities, They not only preach abstinence, they LIVE it! Wow, so 2face is now 3Baba!!! shocked wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by Saddam: 3:27am On Nov 11, 2006
2 baba nothing Do u

God said Go ye into the world & multiply
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by djchronic(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2006
Lol @ saddam grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by godfrey920(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
pls don't blame him,he thinks he's advertising for guiness xtra smooth.you know at the base of the bottle they had written drink responsibly.so he thought he was advertising for guiness stout.nothing dey happen grin na you time use am well.no lele
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by godfrey920(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2007
oops error grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by izzau(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2007
wat? so ya'll think if dey use chris oyakhilome people will not Bleep? duh!! 4kin is a way of life 4 every body ,nd i betcha every each of u has done it raw once or all d time so cut it out tongue nd if u like no use rubber bcoz na 2face talk am na u go run down
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by bluenubian(f): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2007
leave them let them keep running their mouth, like he is not human, such flipping hypocrites, maybe he decided to have kids cause he felt it was time. why do we even have to let celebs dictate how we want to live?
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by trendy(f): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2007
Tuface is an idot Jare! stop acting holy and say the truth!
it was time to have a child does not mean impregnating girl up and down
back and front
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by jaybaby(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2007
Saddam:

Lol
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by Emad(f): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2007
Saddam:

2 baba nothing Do u

Drink RESPONSIBLY, LIVE RESPONSIBLY, & Multiply RESPONSIBLY, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by trendy(f): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2007
and get AIDS responsibly tongue
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by angel101(f): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2007
hooplarr:

I think the media is to blame. They worship these celebrities who often don't practise what they preach. Borrow a leaf from the foreign celebrities, They not only preach abstinence, they LIVE it! Wow, so 2face is now 3Baba!!! shocked wink

This is a joke right?

trendy:

Tuface is an idot Jare! stop acting holy and say the truth!
it was time to have a child does not mean impregnating girl up and down
back and front

Why are u calling him an idiot? Is it ur life he is living? Y do u think u know the right way to go about having children? Abi u join the girls wey him impregnate left and right? All this know it all attitude na wa. If u are dissappointed that he didnt choose u, get over it!
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by trendy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2007
sha make he no turn Aid's baba, once he catch am
he don catch am be that tongue
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by nimma(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2007
2face,2face,2face!u guys shd let him be.is he the only celeb who has kids outside marriage?its his life not yours.r u holier than him?let him who is righteous be d 1st 2 cast d stone!
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by trendy(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2007
see this people o!
the least he can do i protect himself, he is a public figure
so i can talk about his error, that's the price they pay for fame
no one is saying he should not have sex every seconds
a condom would not fall out of place abeg tongue
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by Emad(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
wona leave tubaba for rest na weti ? angry
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by funkydot(f): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2007
Fileeeee! Just leave 2Baba alone!Jeeez for crying out loud! tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by playmate(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
wow tut pple wuld ignore it since dear tuface is a star.
na wah o,i was really dissapointed in soundcity wen i saw tuface of all pple tellin odas 2 use condom,dey shuld av done better dan dat a guy wit kids out of wedlock frm different women did he use at allshocked shocked shocked
soon he'd say give advice 2 odas not 2 av kids out of wedlock.

wat a role model
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by bethsy: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
2face is a dis grace
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by UNLEASHED(m): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2009
Leave the young man alone i beg
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by notogi: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2009
2face na proper mumu.ino sabe ibody before he dey come advise we.that john bull don enter ma serious girl before.i dey pray say me then he go meet face to face.there i go show am say,me plus him be 2face.
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by nas69(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2009
let him be pllllllllllssssssssssssssssssss
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
y b say na only females they insult 2face,abeg make una leave amm alone,abi, una dey vex,say he no choose una. if wishes na horses beggers go they play on amm.
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by osaxx: 1:56pm On May 07, 2010
make una allow d bobo tink well, 2baba is responsible he has 3kids to his credit and plenty wives, many of his age mate never tink of pikin, so the bobo dey help d girls, because dey cant wait to carry their babies, but 2baba na 4u sha, easy man
Re: 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly by uzoegbu(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2010
did 2face used gun to impregnate the girls of couse no the girls in question liked it i dont see the reason of this arguement.even all this girls talking in this thread 4get we know una you all are all the same if 2baba come 4 una ney sharp sharp una go even like get 10kids 4 him.

abeg am out of this thread cos this girls the make me the vix b4 i slap somebody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kareena Vs Kajol / Psquare Flies To Abidjan For Kora Awards / The Guy Who Broke Tonto Dikeh's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.