Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (5312 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Now, not to long ago, I saw a comment from an unbeliever and he was talking about how the genealogies in the bible where incoherent and something like that. But hold on! Could it be that God did it that way because He was trying to pass across a message. After-all God says in the scriptures My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine (Is 55:cool. And that is usually the problem with people that to figure out God with their tiny heads. Like a 1 year old child trying to figure out where do babies come from.

I will love to hear logical explanations on how this could be put together from different writers across Millenniums. Humans could never do this. This goes to prove that the Bible was inspired by God.

BEHOLD!

An amazing prophecy emerges when the meanings of all 72 names in the genealogy from Adam to Jesus are read sequentially!

We begin with “God” in the genealogy of Jesus the same as the Gospel of Luke does. Luke calls Adam, “The son of God”; therefore, "God" is the correct starting point in the genealogy of Jesus, (Luke 3:38).

Read down the right column where the meaning of each consecutive name in Jesus' genealogy is given, and note the unfolding prophecy.

The Promise to the Fall of man. (Jesus is called, "The Glory of God", in 2Cor. 4:6.)

Sources: http://www.bible-codes.org/Names-Bible-Prophecy-Code.htm
http://advindicate.com/articles/2013/11/13/a-prophecy-in-genesis-5

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Both Evil and Hope Branch Out Like a Plant
(The "friend" of the downtrodden is angry)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
A Mighty Father and a Prince, Who Save a People

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Annstar(f): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
I really don't want to doubt

Following......
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Prince Described, and His Mission

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Son Relies on His Father to Raise Him Up

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Son Identifies Himself as Co-Creator
The Son Prays to His Father For Help

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Son Praises His Father For Help
Concluding Blessing upon Messiah and His People

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by martyns303(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ain't this blasphemy? I mean twisting the word.

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
LASTLY!

Another type of bible code has also been recently discovered. It occurs within the first 20 names from Adam to Abraham and confirms the Names Code. In the original Hebrew, the first letter of each consecutive name from Adam to Abraham's father "Terah" forms a complex acrostic.

The Promise of Forgiveness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
You believe a god can sent such an important message in such a vague way
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
menesheh:
You believe a god can sent such an important message in such a vague way

At least you don't deny the message.

BTW it is send not sent. And also the message is not vague, that is why it has been unraveled.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP. I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeromejnr:

At least you don't deny the message.

BTW it is send not sent. And also the message is not vague, that is why it has been unraveled.

Professor of English, thanks for the correction, it is all these typing mistakes we all do make.

Deny what? Am i an expert to handle such archeological bla bla.

You take it to science, pass through all the processes involved -
- Falsifiability via Experiments or Observations, - peer review
- Doubt and Criticality
- Replication and Quality Control
- Living with Uncertainty
- Collectivity
Then, there will be theories to back it up. It become a scientific fact. By then i will agree with you. I don't deny and also don't agree with the content of it now, until expert handle it.
I used the word vague to show you the implausibility of such huge claim with a cheap evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by hahn(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Seriously? undecided

The extent to which "believers" go just to prove that their god is real is becoming more and more ridiculous. Why can't god just show himself. This is really pathetic for an "almighty" god

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
hahn:
Seriously? undecided

The extent to which "believers" go just to prove that their god is real is becoming more and more ridiculous. Why can't god just show himself. This is really pathetic for an "almighty" god

Haha!
Well I am still waiting for your logical bruhaha. When you've gotten an explanation then feel free to share. But until then, keep quiet!.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
menesheh:

Professor of English, thanks for the correction, it is all these typing mistakes we all do make.

Deny what? Am i an expert to handle such archeological bla bla.

You take it to science, pass through all the processes involved -
- Falsifiability via Experiments or Observations, - peer review
- Doubt and Criticality
- Replication and Quality Control
- Living with Uncertainty
- Collectivity
Then, there will be theories to back it up. It become a scientific fact. By then i will agree with you. I don't deny and also don't agree with the fact of it now, until expert handle it.
I used the word vague to show you the implausibility of such huge claim with a cheap evidence.

Thank God you know your not an expert. For now stick to what the experts have put up. cool

There's nothing cheap about the evidence. Dead sea scrolls gotten from different timelines of different centuries by different writers all put together to bring out a huge message.

Dude! These were reviewed by Hebrew and Greek scholars not people from Nairaland. wink

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
winner01..come over.

Have you noticed that when the agnostics see something they don't have an explanation for they all run away? But usually they love to jump to threads to quickly attack other peoples beliefs. grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by davien(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Many have often said the names are poetry, thanks for proving that point...
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by hahn(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Haha!
Well I am still waiting for your logical bruhaha. When you've gotten an explanation then feel free to share. But until then, keep quiet!.

Logic can't be applied to this because it is nothing more than cheap attempt at justifying the product of your imagination.

When it actually becomes real, let me know

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
hahn:

Logic can't be applied to this because it is nothing more than cheap attempt at justifying the product of your imagination.

When it actually becomes real, let me know

I don't see any proof from you that it is fake. Bring proof and stop your assumption theories.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by trapQ: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good Lord
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Thank God you know your not an expert. For now stick to what the experts have put up. cool

There's nothing cheap about the evidence. Dead sea scroll gotten from different timelines of different centuries by different writer all put together to bring out a huge message.

Dude! These were reviewed by Hebrew and Greek scholars not people from Nairaland. wink

That am not an expert doesn't reduce my cognitive reasoning ability to look at justifications and evidence presented for a proposition that turn to be fact.

Until they publish it in any science journal and some people win noble price for....
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
menesheh:

That am not an expert doesn't reduce my cognitive reasoning ability to look at justifications and evidence presented for a proposition that turn to be fact.

Until they publish it in any science journal and some people win noble price for....

Here is a science Journal on the bible codes. It even talks on much more deeper matters even using mathematical formulas. cool grinhttp://www.perseusbookspromos.com/bc3/b1_appendix_l.pdf
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by misreal(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is front page material
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by johnydon22(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

Let me show you how amadioha revealed a message using igbo names.

Igbekala- Sky greater than land
Onyedika-who is like thee
Chinyerem- god (amadioha) you gave me
ujunwa- bountiful of children
Okonkwo- Child born eke Nkwor
Okoeke- Child born on eke
Okoafor- Child born on afor
Okorie- Child born on orie
Arinze- Thank you!

It's not so hard bringing names with meanings together to form anything you want. . .So the name salad is not really worth arguing over, its quite cheap and easy to formulate...is it not just bring names with meanings that corresponds with what you want and put them in line and these guys are having an orgasm over it...lmao cheesy

.... Let me see who will doubt my amadioha message..wink

3 Likes

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Arinze- Thank you!

It's not so hard bringing names with meanings together to form anything you want. . .So the name salad is not really worth arguing over, its quite cheap and easy to formulate...is it not just bring names with meanings that corresponds with what you want and put them in line and these guys are having an orgasm over it...lmao cheesy

grin grin
Actually, to postulate any fantasy or plausible idea is very easy but to demonstrate it is where the problem lies. It took you few seconds or minutes to cook up your claim but some substantiation must follow up.
The idea of alien life hypothesis is plausible but is not a scientific fact because there no real scientific data to look on to in order to evaluate and backup such claim.

Therefore your amadioha message is a crap like Christian messages and their kind until you come up with substantial evidence to it. grin

Man I've just finished serving my jail term in a harsh kri kri prison in Nairaland cheesy . I dare any modulator that will ban me again out of bias, without any violation of the terms and services of the the forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Arinze- Thank you!

This is just one of the dumbest post I've seen on NL.

Scientists and statisticians are talking and you too want to talk. I laugh in Hebrew. grin

I thought you guys love to bring up facts. We are still waiting. When you bring up how different writers across millenniums could have put this up together then you can talk.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

grin grin
Actually, to postulate any fantasy or plausible idea is very easy but to demonstrate it is where the problem lies. It took you few seconds or minutes to cook up your claim but some substantiation must follow up.
The idea of alien life hypothesis is plausible but is not a scientific fact because there no real scientific data to look on to in order to evaluate and backup such claim.

Therefore your amadioha message is a crap like Christian messages and their kind until you come up with substantial evidence to it. grin

Man I've just finished serving my jail term in a harsh kri kri prison in Nairaland cheesy . I dare any modulator that will ban me again out of bias, without any violation of the terms and services of the the forum.

Oga You ran away grin! You asked for a journal and I gave you a U.S scholarly journal.

Still waiting for you to come up with something. grin
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by johnydon22(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

This is just one of the dumbest post I've seen on NL.

Scientists and statisticians are talking and you too want to talk. I laugh in Hebrew. grin

I thought you guys love to bring up facts. We are still waiting. When you bring up how different writers across millenniums could have put this up together then you can talk.
You should have already seen how dumb you sound with your post....

Read my post again and again and see how it utterly rubbishes your nonsensical claims of scientists without names, wonder when hebrew scholars became scientists.

The names i used were all ancient igbo names spanning over thousands of years ago, so i wonder how those different igbo men put them all together... As old as you are you have no idea that one can simply bring a name that means what he wants and add another that corresponds with another meaning he wants. . . Now tell me who the dumb one is ...lmao...

I understand your desperation to lay more claims for your jewish myths, don't worry..smiley..Hidden message indeed, wonder how you guys keep a straight face when posting such ludicrous blab on a public forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2015
johnydon22:
You should have already seen how dumb you sound with your post....

Read my post again and again and see how it utterly rubbishes your nonsensical claims of scientists without names, wonder when hebrew scholars became scientists.

The names i used were all ancient igbo names spanning over thousands of years ago, so i wonder how those different igbo men put them all together... As old as you are you have no idea that one can simply bring a name that means what he wants and add another that corresponds with another meaning he wants. . . Now tell me who the dumb one is ...lmao...

I understand your desperation to lay more claims for your jewish myths, don't worry..smiley

Erm! Hello! You just took names and put them together to form a message. Please tell me how they follow genealogically.

Do you think I am dumb to not recognise the trck you just pulled off. Dude try harder.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by pesty100(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
A god sends down a manual for us to live our life and decides to hide the message

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Human Nature? What Does The Bible Say About Human Nature? / Theophilus Sunday Biography: Age & Wife / Happy Halloween! Are You Going To Do Anything Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.