Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (5547 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oga You ran away grin! You asked for a journal and I gave you a U.S scholarly journal.

Still waiting for you to come up with something. grin

Ran, really. grin

Decided to download and look into it, more research shows where it has been refuted severally. The falsification - some have since applied the same computer algorithm to find hidden codes in other books such as Moby Dick, The Lord of The Rings series and the lyrics of Vanilla Ice. Naturally, prophecies, codes and other secrets were also discovered in these non-religious texts. Maybe those books too is from god or a different supernatural message.

Watch this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNi7bYt0v0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

Ran, really. grin

Decided to download and look into it, more research showed that where it has been refuted severally. The falsification - some have since applied the same computer algorithm to find hidden codes in other books such as Moby Dick, The Lord of The Rings series and the lyrics of Vanilla Ice. Naturally, prophecies, codes and other secrets were also discovered in these non-religious texts. Maybe those books too is from god or a different supernatural message.

Watch this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNi7bYt0v0

Take a closer look at the article I posted on this thread of the Hebrew translation and this Your post again.

Show me where the the meaning of the names translated from the Hebrew has been dubunked! Don't show me world trade center and assassination predictions.

Until then you've not debunked anything.

All I need is just one article, Just one.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
pesty100:
A god sends down a manual for us to live our life and decides to hide the message

Mr.Man! what are you saying here.

God's manual is the Bible. And I am sure you can see it everywhere you look. You've not finished believing that one, how do you want to believe this.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Take a closer look at the article I posted on this thread of the Hebrew translation and this Your post again.

Show me where the the meaning of the names translated from the Hebrew has been dubunked! Don't show me world trade center and assassination predictions.

Until then you've not debunked anything.

All I need is just one article, Just one.

Then look again at my first comment to this post on how a god will ever send prove of his existence in such a vague way. Which god need code to show the world of his existence of which he knew many will not understand it even on a door to door expert explanation. Such god actually wanted more people to doubt and go to hell. Why not give the proof in a 1+1 = 2 so that our type can understand it. There will be no need for expert mathematicians and code experts. He is a malevolent god.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Please note that this is just one genealogy. The Genealogy and generational bloodline of Christ that had this Prophecies embedded in them. The names where not taking from random generations.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

Then look again at my first comment to this post on how a god will send prove of his existence in such a vague way. Which god need code to show the world of his existence of which he knew many will not understand it even on a door to door expert explanation. Such god actually wanted more people to doubt and go to hell. Why not give the proof in a 1+1 = 2 so that our type can understand it. There will be no need for expert mathematicians and code experts. He is a malevolent god.

Well sorry, I can't help you with that. The proof is in creation and His word He has already given.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

Then look again at my first comment to this post on how a god will send prove of his existence in such a vague way. Which god need code to show the world of his existence of which he knew many will not understand it even on a door to door expert explanation. Such god actually wanted more people to doubt and go to hell. Why not give the proof in a 1+1 = 2 so that our type can understand it. There will be no need for expert mathematicians and code experts. He is a malevolent god.

Well, you see the problem is not in the evidence that abounds. But how you want God to manifest Himself. Have you taking into cognizance maybe He just likes to be that way.

I mean we all have things we love and our different characters. Maybe that's just His own Character. Like I showed one of your fellows not to long ago with proof from the scriptures.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Well, you see the problem is not in the evidence that abounds. But how you want God to manifest Himself. Have you taking into cognizance maybe He just likes to be that way.

I mean we all have things we love and our different characters. Maybe that's just His own Character. Like I showed one of your fellows not to long ago with proof from the scriptures.

your evidence is not a scientific fact. It still didn't show vivid connection between your claims and god.you are still overlooking the fact that same method can be use to arrive at similar conclusion when falsified with other non-religious stories, You don't overlook such counter to your argument especially to issue of such magnitude.

I know that our preference differs but my using vague can be seen from this example: Nigeria constitution is made for all to see and go through it, but Nigeria government decided to hide it,then decided to institute a price tag for access to it so that citizens will not have easy access to it, and they still made it explicitly clear that defaulters will go to jail or will be executed for not adhering to it. It is absurd.

the price tag in this context is for one to be a mathematician and an expert programmer..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

your evidence is not a scientific fact. It still didn't show vivid connection between your claims and god.you are still overlooking the fact that same method can be use to arrive at similar conclusion when falsified with other non-religious stories, You don't overlook such counter to your argument especially to issue of such magnitude.

I know that our preference differs but my using vague can be seen from this example: Nigeria constitution is made for all to see and go through it, but Nigeria government decided to hide it,then decided to institute a price tag for access to it so that citizens will not have easy access to it, and they still made it explicitly clear that defaulters will go to jail or will be executed for not adhering to it. It is absurd.

the price tag in this context is for one to be a mathematician and an expert programmer..

Actually, there's no difference between you and the skeptics that have been trying prove that the moon landing was fake. wink

There are always going to be people like that. Always!. Nothing is new under the Sun.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by menesheh(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Actually, there's no difference between you and the skeptics that have been trying prove that the moon landing was fake. wink

There are always going to be people like that. Always!. Nothing is new under the Sun.

You are compelling moon landing to nonsensical bible code. Alright. Good for you
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by DonXavi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow! This is really reveling.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by edifice235(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
pesty100:
A god sends down a manual for us to live our life and decides to hide the message
There is NOTHING hidden. The Christian God as revealed in the bible is the only god who treats those that come to Him better than they deserve.
Re: Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. by chuose: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
this kind better thing no go make Front page.

na if dem say Pastor thief money, NL go quick put am for FP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS / 20 Arguments For The Existence Of GOD / Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.