Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Http://mtnclaim.t35.com: Are They Real? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Http://mtnclaim.t35.com: Are They Real? (880 Views)

Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague / Naijapot.com And Nairapot.com Are For Sale! Hurry Up! / Desmond And Sardis Christian Of Linuxblock.com/phanerus.com Are Fraudsters! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Http://mtnclaim.t35.com: Are They Real? by whatnext: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2009
I got this text from MTN saying I won a million naira. I was directed to http://mtnclaim.t35.com/ and was given a code to enter. After filling the form to a point, they asked for my account details, including my ATM number and pin. That was where I stopped.

Has any other person received the text? Are they real?
Re: Http://mtnclaim.t35.com: Are They Real? by FOD(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
I got this reply from MTN - they are fraudsters.

RE: http://mtnclaim.t35.com/
Friday, March 20, 2009 11:55 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To: "FOD" <***@yahoo.com>, "MTN Business fraud" <MTNfraud@mtnnigeria.net>

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ignore the SMS you got. It is from fraudsters.
Re: Http://mtnclaim.t35.com: Are They Real? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2009
what was the reason they gave as to why they need ur atm card and pin?
maybe they wanted to wire the money to ur atm using ur pin, lol

t35.com is a free hosting site meaning anyone can host that subdomain

(1)

Skye Bank Website Adjudged 2nd Best Overall / Top Nigerian Bloggers Discuss Nairaland, Facebook And More At Nokia Luncheon / Google Adwords For Sale For Half The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.