Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. (8393 Views)

Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members / Crash Panic Hits Mavrodians, As MMM Nigeria Freezes All Members' Money / Breaking News: MMM Freezes All Members’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Banter1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
A Virginia-based church, White Tail Chapel, has
caused a stir.
Chapel: The pastor leads the church by example,
standing in his pulpit without a scrap of clothing as
he reads stories from the Bible to the faithful
gathered in his small rural church in Southampton,
Virginia.
The church got everyone’s attention when it
introduced a kind of worship where the members
have to praise God naked. Although the rule was not
made compulsory for the members of the church a
year ago when the idea was introduced, on Sunday,
August 2nd, 2015, the head pastor announced to his
congregants that nudity is now mandatory in the
church.
Daily Mail reports that the church, which is located
in Ivor in the southern state of Virginia, has since
then asked members and worshippers alike to leave
behind their material concerns including clothing
anytime they come to worship. The church now
describes itself as a family nudist community where
visitors can enjoy all manner of activities, including
spiritual worship in a completely natural (nude) way.
Freedom: Pastor Allen Parker said he came to the
decision to allow naked worship after concluding his
flock should be free to forgo materialism and the
‘pretense’ of clothing if they desire
In justifying the church’s ridiculous way of worship,
Pastor Allen Parker said that many of Jesus’ most
important moments happened while he was naked.
Recently, the church even conducted a marriage in
the nude with couple Katie and Robert.
Pastor Parker said: “When Jesus was born he was
naked, when he was crucified he was naked and
when he arose he left his clothes in the tomb and he
was naked. If God made us that way, how can that
be wrong? I consider this a gift and a privilege God
has given me as our members are caring,
understanding and they’re community and family
oriented. We have one of the most involved chapels
anyplace around. I’ll put our church up against
others around.”
Robert Church also justified getting married nude,
saying that White Tail Chapel lacks the pretense
sometimes found at other places of worship. He
added that nudity is a great equalizer as it becomes
impossible to judge someone based on their
expensive or shabby clothes if they are not wearing
any.
Cc lalasticlala

Source: https://www.naij.com/507981-endtime-see-church-members-worship-god-naked-photos.html
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Banter1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
EndTimeTinz

1 Like

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Omenkata: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
pacture or adonbilivit

3 Likes

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pictures?

2 Likes

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by ORACLE1975(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
End time things.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Ese00(f): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Stop buharing and show proof
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Raddie(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
I really can't imagine worshiping unclad. it'll take more than discipline not have a hard on, especially with the likes of titi, abibat, comfort, ekeate doing their thing!

Anyways we all know where that can happen.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
awon weyrey deydey... you for dey waka through out your life unclad if truly you want to obey your silly god Commandments. Can the idiot tell me the reason why Allah made provision for cotton.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by cleatoris: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
The congregants will never focus on the sermon but on carnalities.

2 Likes

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by dunkem21(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bekeebuagbara, you didn't invite me to your church angry
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by egift(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Children of Adam and Eve grin grin grin grin
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by omololu2020(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ese00:
Stop buharing and show proof
wwots d meanin of dis trash u wrote up dia

1 Like

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by kokoA(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hope say na young girls plenty pass.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverussnAPE church. I can see his mother there
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
SeverussnAPE church. I can see his mother there
Fool, so you think I'm a Christian? grin
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Banter1:
EndTimeTinz
They are "good" christians whether you like it or not
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, so you think I'm a Christian? grin
Then you are definitely a satanist
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Are you a satanist?
I'm an Agnostic. Now get that into your Fura and gworo filled skull.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm an Agnostic. Now get that into your Fura and gworo filled skull.
Fura is better than cocaine and ogogoro.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fura is better than cocaine and ogogoro.
Wow!... So you've taken cocaine and Ogogoro??... For you to know that Fura is better. I'm impressed, you must be a junkie. grin
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wow!... So you've taken cocaine and Ogogoro??... For you to know that Fura is better. I'm impressed, you must be a junkie. grin

Fool if you dont know anything about the law of your land dont ever post anything in the politics section. No wonder your fellow business men are getting killed like rats in Indonesia
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by CharlesPhc: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool if you dont know anything about the law of your land dont ever post anything in the politics section. No wonder your fellow business men are getting killed like rats in Indonesia
Almajiri, If you don't know the law of your religion, just go and kill your self with a bomb laden vest like your fellow mujahideen does, Don't you know your religion supports it??
... No wonder they are killing you people like cockroaches.
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abduljabbar4!!!
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Bibidear(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yea,kinda watched the tape of this church and twas so weird and funny

1 Like

Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Almajiri, If you don't know the law of your religion, just go and kill your self with a bomb laden vest like your fellow mujahideen does, Don't you know your religion supports it??
... No wonder they are killing you people like cockroaches.
inyamuri dont disturb me go to your mother in that church it seems she isnt getting customers. She may give you a Mouth Action when you get there
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
inyamuri dont disturb me go to your mother in that church it seems she isnt getting customers. She may give you a Mouth Action when you get there
Almajiri, Go to your cow and have cow-gurl style with it. I heard you people practice bestiality on your cows, Is that true
Re: SEE Church Where All Members Worship God Naked. by Banter1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
They are "good" christians whether you like it or not
lol

(1) (Reply)

Updated 2011 Election Result Projection Model / Okorocha Signs N20,000 Minimum Wage For Imo Workers / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.