Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members (5686 Views)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 / The Senate Has Moved A Motion For All Members To Visit Dino Melaye / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Due to the lie from IPOB that Trump invited them to declare Biafra July 21st, after taking money from their gullible members defrauding them.

Donald Trump is a no nonsense man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhs5906VbxY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2017
sarrki
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by smartty68(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Soon you'll come to know that you've been deceiving yourself all along, creating fake news upandan. Kwontinu

17 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:
K

they think is nice to lie that Trump invited them to white house and taking money from gullible igbos

2 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by mcmurphy132(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Oya ipob Nigeria over to you... They soon come and attack trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by kodath(f): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2017
where is the video??...mumu ipobexpose

6 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by kodath(f): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Oya ipob Nigeria over to you... They soon come and attack trump.
so you subscribed to his nonsense without watching the vidoe? ?don't tell me you are this daft

9 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2017
pathetic liar
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by kodath(f): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

they think is nice to lie that Trump invited them to white house and taking money from gullible igbos
where is the videoextorting money from your gullible followers with lies ...I don't know why mods have not banned you

1 Like

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Ikpewe: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Who have watch the video? Because the video seems that of a black teen killed by the police on friday last week.
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2017
kodath:

where is the videoextorting money from your gullible followers with lies ...I don't know why mods have not banned you

the video is up
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by kodath(f): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

the video is up
I watched it..nothing there you pathetic liar
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by kodath(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Ikpewe:
Who have watch the video? Because the video seems that of a black teen killed by the police on friday last week.
I watched it..this boy is a fraudster...there is nothing there

11 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Biafraordeath: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala the content of that video is how IPOB took members money to see Trump and didn't see Trump.
He is simply saying that IPOB defrauded us. This has no business with arrest. Pls delete this thread now

1 Like

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Biafraordeath: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

the video is up

If IPOB defrauded us in the name of Trump why are you crying our cry. Can't u kind your business. Okoko

Mynd44 Lalasticlala delete this thread na. What is his business if IPOB lied to us. Is he IPOB.

Nairaland is getting useless o

2 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Biafraordeath:

If IPOB defrauded us in the name of Trump why are you crying our cry. Can't u kind your business. Okoko

Mynd44 Lalasticlala delete this thread na. What is his business if IPOB lied to us. Is he IPOB.

it is my business if IPOB defrauded you because I am Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by nextprince: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Biafraordeath:

Why should it be deleted? Because you don't like it? Were you forced to open the thread? Wtf.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by facelessangel: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2017
I have told lgbos to ignore this boy and his fake news propaganda. Dont waste your data clicking on thr video. It has nothing to do with lPOB. He is looking for traffic on his youtube link to make money from you.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by obonujoker(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
IPOBEXPOSED, wen will you get tired of this your rubbish??

1 Like

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by chieyine(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2017
a
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Biafraordeath: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

Why should it be deleted? Because you don't like it? Were you forced to open the thread? Wtf.

Mehn get out
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by HITdemUP: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol ! Another set back for the flat headed criminals grin I Thought TRUMP was their saviour. Foolish people

5 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by nextprince: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Biafraordeath:

Mehn get out
Yeah, I am out but the post should remain.

1 Like

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Biafraordeath: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2017
HITdemUP:
Lol ! Another set back for the flat headed criminals grin I Thought TRUMP was their saviour. Foolish people

The video have nothing to do with Trump arresting us. In the video the useless guy was saying IPOB deceived us by taking our money claiming they will go to white house.
He said they defrauded us. But what is the fool business if they defraud us. Are we complaining.

And u poor afonja. U don't even have data and you've concluded. Gerout fuccker

3 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Biafraordeath: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

Yeah, I am out but the post should remain.

I will mail Mynd44 to delete this post
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2017
I have never seen such mass stupidity at the same time. Trump was campaigning about America first and was against America interfering in matters of other countries. Yet we had gullible Ipod people celebrating Trump coming to fight for them. I just weak.

Are people this dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2017
So people were even paying money in regards to Trump fighting for them. Ma Abasi. People can jones more than Quincy Jones.

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by nextprince: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Biafraordeath:

I will mail Mynd44 to delete this post

Okay, pls do, I never one can order the mods to remove posts he doesn't like. I want to see it happening live today.

1 Like

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by julietm123: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
Due to the lie from IPOB that Trump invited them to declare Biafra July 21st, after taking money from their gullible members defrauding them.

Donald Trump is a no nonsense man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhs5906VbxY
O bob,take it easy. No go die cos of this Biafra matter o.
Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by Biafraordeath: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
So people were even paying money in regards to Trump fighting for them. Ma Abasi. People can jones more than Quincy Jones.

Allow us cry for ourselves if they duped us okoko.
Just that Trump don't want to make any public utterance about our discussion.

Have u done your skull mining today. Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members by julietm123: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:
IPOBEXPOSED, wen will you get tired of this your rubbish??
That is real foolishness. Never seen such foolishness and pain in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights / Jonathan's Response To Ebola Vs Buhari's Response To Coronavirus / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.