Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries (36136 Views)

Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by santosesq1(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Holy ghost shrine church eku delta state. End time battle axe ministry nig ent. The name general overseer is one & same thing as md/ceo. I hail !!! One of my friend wants to open a church but wants to do Osieki (jaz to bring business urhobo language)
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by Skoopy(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2015
ukaegbuikedia:
@op,,abeg drop me here i no wan buy ur medicine,,,

photoshop

you no sabi Photoshop?
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by Skoopy(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
YerYer:
What does "Jesus owed" even mean?

There is a phone number on the banner, just do the needful.
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by Skoopy(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
nicerichard05:
How Come dis Poo hit FP? Come MOD una don dey collect bribe to put topic for fb abi?

God is watching oo
It made front page bro.

Your effort towards this is noticed and appreciated.

Best regards.
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Most of this pastor are born comedians!
How they come about these names?
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by Skoopy(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2015
XBLadez:
How many times are they going to recycle this similar thread of funny Church names? And if you check, the op might be a Muslim

My dear, this has nothing to do with my faith, for the records, I'm

* A christian

* from the south south

* worship with RCCG actively.

You want to know my parish?
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by LOVEGINO(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2015

Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by ohiMuk: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Skoopy post=36644250]I must start by stating how often I've ignored religious threads, mostly one that portrays negativity or speaks ill of it.

Behold that long silence will be aborted today.

Attached are two photos of very hilarious names of ministries I stumbled by today at STATION ROAD PORT HARCOURT JUST BY THE MONORAIL.

I pity the Christians , they no not
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by abvictory: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol, I have seen JESUS POLITICIAN CHURCH in Nasarawa State and I was I was wondering when Jesus became a Politician
Re: Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries by Curvinus(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
For the Lord is in His heavenly place. Now let the earth be silent before him. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / What Is Behind Getting Pressed While Sleeping? / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.