Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! (709 Views)

Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down / The Mystery Serpent Of Olumo Rock / Wizkid To Face 7 Years Imprisonment For Allegedly Threatening Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by kingson001: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nairalanders please help me by sharing your experiences on this or the meanings of this mysterious sign.
Today, I woke up at about 6:00am, after doing my chores, I settled sown to watch a t.v program in my sitting room. All of a sudden I noticed that one side of the wall was covered with matured houseflies all perching but not moving. I was so shocked at this instance, that I rushed of the sitting room, and again they filled the outside wall. It was an irritating sight!!!
I am not the superstitious type but it is very mysterious as I could not perceive any stench; moreover the environment was neat.
This had also occured a month ago, but I was not home as I was school and was told of what had happend. What made me astonished the more was that after exhausting a whole can of insecticide on it, they died and some left, they came back to that same spot. I think this has a fetish undertone.
This is a threat to the inhibitants of my house and myself, pls I need a serious advice. Thank You!!!
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by kossyablaze(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok brb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by kingson001: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doing your research?
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by Keepshining(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Upload the pic so that we'll know how to help.
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by Pierocash(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dnt u pray or dnt go to church? no devil can try that with me.learn to be on fire 24//7
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by kingson001: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Keepshining:
Upload the pic so that we'll know how to help.
Sorry dat is not available, I didnt take a picture of it; but you can make an imaginary picture of it from what I wrote.
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by 1shortblackboy: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Just continue killing dem. Dazzall
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by amor4ce(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Perhaps they are your heavenly egbe who came to visit you and/or show you that they are with you. My Oluwo experienced the same thing. Don't kill them but meditate within yourself about it.
Re: A Threatening Mystery, Read And Help!!! by Yujin(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Perhaps something was buried in the wall. How new is the particular wall in question?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? / Pidgin Proverbs... / Lagos @50: Oba Of Lagos Bans Anybody From Wearing Shoes Around TBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.