Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,597 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP (45702 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / 40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Happiness87(f): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar 2small 4my dad to chew........no no no b person like u

Am on holiday nw ah dnt need any
ask your dad, he will tell you how he cries like a baby as I rock him
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by prudentcy(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Melahou:
Mama peace in the news again
Thought she'll be resting by now

Mama no won gree grin grin grin
She too like power
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
ask your dad, he will tell you how he cries like a baby as I rock him

Honestly u ar disgrace 2 woomahood nd obviously a waste to society.....

So is mandatory 4u to display ur foolishness 4 pple 2c,

Indeed a wasted spermatozoa,bt #500 manix condom would av done it other way round
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Happiness87(f): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

Honestly u ar disgrace 2 woomahood nd obviously a waste to society.....

So is mandatory 4u to display ur foolishness 4 pple 2c,

Indeed a wasted spermatozoa,bt #500 manix condom would av done it other way round
tell your father that when he visited your slut mum, he should have used condoms, he didn't even pay, in fact I heard it was a rape, because he had no money, your mum asked him to pay before serving. just ask your parents the full story
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
tell your father that when he visited your slut mum, he should have used condoms, he didn't even pay, in fact I heard it was a rape, because he had no money, your mum asked him to pay before serving. just ask your parents the full story

So e pain u,make una rush to d nearest transformer nd hug it....

Am xpectng yer obituary 2mrr,so shall it be,Amen!!...Ingrate
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by xtervaganza(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D best first lady in d history of dis country
in your village
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Happiness87(f): 1:05am On Aug 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

So e pain u,make una rush to d nearest transformer nd hug it....

Am xpectng yer obituary 2mrr,so shall it be,Amen!!...Ingrate

your dad wants to use you for blood money, find one babalawo or white garment church for protection, idiot
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
your dad wants to use you for blood money, find one babalawo or white garment church for protection, idiot

He is already a millionaire b4 I mature so he dnt need blood money to sustain it....

Thankz mumu
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Happiness87(f): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

He is already a millionaire b4 I mature so he dnt need blood money to sustain it....

Thankz mumu
hahaha,

poooo, million ke, see delusion.

bastard
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by M4gunners: 1:15am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
Stop taking this thing in ur profile it's not helping you.
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 1:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha,

poooo, million ke, see delusion.

bastard

Bastard neva heard million in her life,

No wonder u ar into postituite,poverty na bastard ooooooo
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Happiness87(f): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2015
anigbajumo:

Bastard neva heard million in her life,

No wonder u ar into postituite,poverty na bastard ooooooo
hehehe, its not by shouting online, broke dudes shout more. i wasted my time on u. good night, he-goat
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
hehehe, its not by shouting online, broke dudes shout more. i wasted my time on u. good night, he-goat

Am Damn far far far frm broke,

Sleep tight...
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by InvertedHammer: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2015
/
Apparently Patience Jonathan doesn't understand how treacherous politicians in Nigeria could be. She is no longer the First Lady. They will just treat her "fvck up". I guess the last election did not teach her enough. Delusion of grandeur will definitely do her in.
\
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by nobeku: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Your foolishness is already in full mode..just to fulfill scriptures...
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:
when u stop being a har.lot I guess
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by fejicruz(m): 4:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Somebody please give Mama Peace a 1 hour exclusive interview. I miss the comical reliefs she brought to Nigeria then.
Chai!!! Deriz God o
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by jamesharryson(m): 5:03am On Aug 06, 2015
It is anybody that does not know what APC can do that will easily believe this lie from the pit of hell.

For those of us believing, remember that APC can produce any lie just to attract sympathy from the masses.

Remember Buhari doesn't have money to buy presidential ticket while the wife donated drugs worth hundreds of miilion to her state hospitals

Remember APC lied about GEJ's transition committee not giving useful help to their transition committee, that is why they were not prepared for governance up till now

Remember that Buhari said that it was because GEJ's transition committee did not help him that is why he has not appointed ministers and service chiefs, just to attract sympathy from the masses

Remember all lies APC gave about them making the refineries functioning. Kudos to Buhari for speaking out the truth, maybe because he decided to stop lying.

Time and space will not permit me to enlist all lies the so called APC had told just to get sympathy from the masses. Someone should just tell them that We are not as daft as we were before the elections

APC is just cooking up these lies just to discredit or disqualify defecting PDP members from having any right to contest any of her primaries for fear of them not taking the position from their old loyalists or anointed candidates. Don't the party members have laws? How can a known PDP member, not even a defector come and dictate what happens in your home?

Please my fellow citizenz of Nigeria, let's look before we leap. They know that it will be unbelievable if they use the name of GEJ because everybody has known that he doesn't have such time, they resorted to using his wife because people can easily accept it.

You can deceive some people sometime
You can deceive all people sometimes
But the last thing that you can do or the most impossible to do is to deceive all people all the time.
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Pierocash(m): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

With all his political sagacity and supposed clairvoyance he could not forsee or stop the ambush at the senate. He must be some juggernaut
Dnt worry, judgement unfolding.
no be who first score they win match.d pressure is building.
Saraki running helter skelter
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by onunwa21(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Call me mama peace
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by masterpix(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:
I think you should be hypertensie by now s
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by generaliy07(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wicked sycophants like you pushed her this far.

This isn't support, it is deception

1 Like

Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by chrischina(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:

Will you joke with everything, what a confused fellow.
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jesus,,please how do u manage to exist without brains?
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2015
jamesharryson:
It is anybody that does not know what APC can do that will easily believe this lie from the pit of hell.

For those of us believing, remember that APC can produce any lie just to attract sympathy from the masses.

Remember Buhari doesn't have money to buy presidential ticket while the wife donated drugs worth hundreds of miilion to her state hospitals

Remember APC lied about GEJ's transition committee not giving useful help to their transition committee, that is why they were not prepared for governance up till now

Remember that Buhari said that it was because GEJ's transition committee did not help him that is why he has not appointed ministers and service chiefs, just to attract sympathy from the masses

Remember all lies APC gave about them making the refineries functioning. Kudos to Buhari for speaking out the truth, maybe because he decided to stop lying.

Time and space will not permit me to enlist all lies the so called APC had told just to get sympathy from the masses. Someone should just tell them that We are not as daft as we were before the elections

APC is just cooking up these lies just to discredit or disqualify defecting PDP members from having any right to contest any of her primaries for fear of them not taking the position from their old loyalists or anointed candidates. Don't the party members have laws? How can a known PDP member, not even a defector come and dictate what happens in your home?

Please my fellow citizenz of Nigeria, let's look before we leap. They know that it will be unbelievable if they use the name of GEJ because everybody has known that he doesn't have such time, they resorted to using his wife because people can easily accept it.

You can deceive some people sometime
You can deceive all people sometimes
But the last thing that you can do or the most impossible to do is to deceive all people all the time.
dude if u wanna comment on a post pls get ur facts right first..Buhari has not appointed ministers because out of d 36 names he handed over for clearance, only 3 came out clean...Jonathan's government claimed they have done this and that, and are still doin so so n so, but when they gave the hand over notes, a lot of things were not listed. Monies that were supposed to be in the federation account were short or simply non existent. Is that helpful to an incoming administration? Unlike Mama peace dat goes around spending Nigeria's money because of her husband's tolerance for corruption and extravagance,do u know that Aisha Buhari studied in London and owns perhaps, the biggest spa in dis country? What makes u think she cannot afford 23million naira?..Bros let's for once tell ourselves d truth, Jonathan was a disaster to this country..let's not forget,he is also d most corrupt leader in Nigeria's history
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by stankezzy: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:
wen is the ibos oil money finally going to stay only in their region so that we go back and allow wastern parasites that contributes noting to the country, to die of hunger.
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

OYO cheesy
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by CashVessel(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:
There goes a senseless post again. How does it relate to the subject matter?
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by Ofeakwu(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2015
GspotAngela:

At this ur age u never get sense. A disgrace to womanhood
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by missKiffy(f): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Jorussia:
how far?na woman you come be now?
Na transgender
Re: Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP by malikisah: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2015
What is d problem now, please give patience her birth right now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.