Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel (45703 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
One of the prominent faces of the #EndSARS movement, Deji Adeyanju, has filed a complaint against a lawyer, Kenechukwu Okeke, before the Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee for “acts unbecoming of a legal practitioner.”

The petition dated November 11, 2020, was also supported by an affidavit filed at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, sitting in Abuja.

The action against Okeke was sequel to the criminal complaint he filed against 50 #EndSARS campaigners before a Chief Magistrates Court in Abuja, for their alleged roles in the protests, which he said resulted in the looting and destruction of property.

In the case instituted on Monday pursuant to sections 88, 109(a), 110(1)(c) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015, Okeke listed prominent persons including entertainers and social media influencers as the defendants.

The lawyer alleged that his properties were destroyed during the riot, noting that the defendants should be brought to justice over his loss.

Those listed as defendants include musician Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, Folarin Falana, aka Falz; social media comedians, Debo Adebayo aka Mr Macaroni, and Maryam Akpaokagi aka Taoma.

He also listed some activists, including Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu, Feyikemi Abudu, Olorunrinu Oduala, Pamilerin Adegoke, Japhet Omojuwa, Ayo Sogunro and others.

Following Adeyanju’s petition, the LPDC said, “Okeke of Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja, is required to answer to the allegations contained in the statement/affidavit which accompanies this application and that such order be made as the committee shall think right.”

If found guilty, the LPDC may suspend the lawyer from the bar for at least one year.

https://punchng.com/lawyer-who-sued-50-endsars-campaigners-dragged-before-disciplinary-panel/

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by LibertyRep: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Was his property destroyed to start it?. If yes he has every right to be aggrieved.

However he should direct his grievances to those who caused and escalated the crisis.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Kzinne: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by GeneralStan(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good one...
They should speak some sense into his empty head..

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Liposure: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
He should have a taste of his own medicine, he started it afterall

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by OfficialAwol(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
There's no need for "if found guilty.."

He's guilty already and should be suspended for 600 years.

Such a buffoon.

I wonder if he set out to beat Buhari's buffoonery.

Ezi.

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
That is good, we knew before that Yorubas are more intelligent, brave and knowledgeable than thus Igbo cowards.....
Let the idiot Okeke nri be suspended...
I won't like to toe this path.
But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by thatsleepboy1: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2020
He has bitten what he can chew. These men will give him b2b nightmares. Seeing Falz on the list made me laff hard. He's looking for publicity and he'll get it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
Was his property destroyed to start it?. If yes he has every right to be aggrieved.

However he should direct his grievances to those who caused and escalated the crisis.

Which right? Only the STATE can institute a criminal case.

Okeke's certificate is questionable

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Ogbuu101: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.
There is no greater tool than the tribe that always claim sophistication, yet gave a backward, certificateless, sharia loving,boko Haram sympathetic and wicked buhari majority votes not once but twice.
There is nothing buhari is doing now he didn't do in his first term yet una go vote am again.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

There is no greater tool than the tribe that always claim sophistication, yet gave a backward, certificateless, sharia loving,boko Haram sympathetic and wicked buhari majority votes not once but twice.
There is nothing buhari is doing now he didn't do in his first term yet una go vote am again.
I don't blame you, I blame the people who refuse to give you Education.
Politics is about interest, you have your son, Peter Obi on the ballot, you refuse to come out and vote for him.
Despite your misguided noise, we still gave him more votes than you do.
BLAME YOUR PEOPLE FOR VOTER APATHY, don't blame Yoruba.

Below is the score of PDP in the southern part of Nigeria in 2019.
South East — 1,693,485
South West — 1,776,670
South South — 2,231,232

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Ogbuu101: 2:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I don't blame you, I blame the people who refuse to give you Education.
Politics is about interest, you have your son, Peter Obi on the ballot, you refuse to come out and vote for him.
Despite your misguided noise, we still gave him more votes than you do.
BLAME YOUR PEOPLE FOR VOTER APATHY, don't blame Yoruba.

Below is the score of PDP in the southern part of Nigeria in 2019.
South East — 1,693,485
South West — 1,776,670
South South — 2,231,232
Lol.
Sufferstication at work.
Did your ppl give Osama buhari majority vote or not?

32 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Lol.
Sufferstication at work.
Did your ppl give Osama buhari majority vote or not?
I will answer your question
Buhari/Osinbajo - Yes.

My question:
Why did your people absent themselves from the polls even when Peter Obi was on the ballot?

NB: The absentee voters are more guilty than those who made a choice in any election.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by IJOBA2: 2:30am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
That is good, we knew before that Yorubas are more intelligent, brave and knowledgeable than thus Igbo cowards.....
Let the idiot Okeke nri be suspended...
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET SON angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by IJOBA2: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.
WHY DIDNT YOU COMPLETE THE LIST BRUH OK LET ME HELP YA grin

THIEF BOLA AHMED TINUBU WAS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FOUND OURSELVES IN THIS MESSY SITUATION TODAY #FACT
OGBONNAYA ONU
CHIEF BISI AKANDE
PROF WOLE SOYINKA
THIEF ORJI UZOR KALU
SATANIST TUNDE BAKARE

INFACT OUR SOUTH-WEST LEADERS WERE THE MAJOR WILLING TOOLS IN THE HAND OF NORTHERNERS.

ARGUE WITH PRE-2015 NATIONS, PREMIUM TIMES AND PUNCH NEWSPAPERS angry

35 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHY DIDNT YOU COMPLETE THE LIST BRUH OK LET ME HELP YA grin

THIEF BOLA AHMED TINUBU WAS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FOUND OURSELVES IN THIS MESSY SITUATION TODAY #FACT
OGBONNAYA ONU
CHIEF BISI AKANDE
PROF WOLE SOYINKA
THIEF ORJI UZOR KALU
SATANIST TUNDE BAKARE

INFACT OUR SOUTH-WEST LEADERS WERE THE MAJOR WILLING TOOLS IN THE HAND OF NORTHERNERS.

ARGUE WITH PRE-2015 NATIONS, PREMIUM TIMES AND PUNCH NEWSPAPERS angry

Obviously, you have comprehension problems

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by tobechi74: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2020
To do their dirty job,they hire a Southerner

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by IJOBA2: 3:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Obviously, i have comprehension problems
SORRY O

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 12, 2020
In this life... dont ever assume everyone reasons like a human being.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by femi4: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:

Property destroyed by who?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by helinues: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Interesting...

Let the lawyers take care of suing and counter suing. Nightstalker

The bottom line be say, we do not want any protesters on our streets at least for now
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:

Burma boy and Wizkid sent people to destroy his property abi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by brighter: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Season of suing,, un-suing, re-suing- counte-suing and what have you

Interesting time ahead

And some youths who are at the receiving end of a messed up system are already here to beat drum of tribalism in a very sessitive post as this.
Abeg who do is this thing?
How did we sink to this level??

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Officialhorlah(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
I said this in the earlier thread
He's senseless grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by sammyj: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
cool This is one of the best news that has come out in the recent days. History will never forget this stuge who sued vibrants youths fighting for the liberation of the country from the grip of some cabals and business cartel. shocked Imagine he is even a youth for that matter. shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
we are just taking about how they filed lawsuit s on the celebrities as if it will really take effect.. abeg what we should be thinking of is to bring the Endsars movement back. Innocent lives won't go for nothing nah
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by SleekDesigns(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
The guy didn’t think it through very well before carrying out his actions

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Let's Design your Space!!!!

Check Out These 3D wall Panels Design & wooden Floor Design:

Contact Me on : O7Ol696IIOl

*Affordable*

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by visijo(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala for Nigeria

If Adam was spending more time with Eve, she wouldn't have had time to talk with the snake.�

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by wunmi590(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
cool

Very good and commendable, make them teach that small charge and bail loyal wey still dey struggle to get client some lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.