Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR-FINAL DRAWS & PREDICTIONS: ARSENAL/BARCA IN THE FINAL!!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR-FINAL DRAWS & PREDICTIONS: ARSENAL/BARCA IN THE FINAL!!!!! (748 Views)

Barcelona Travels To France To Meet Psg In Paris, France (champions League Qtr)- / Reasons Why Arsenal Can Still Beat Bayern And Reach Champions League Qtr Finals / Uefa Champions League - Qtr Finals Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR-FINAL DRAWS & PREDICTIONS: ARSENAL/BARCA IN THE FINAL!!!!! by toluwalomo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2009
Quarter Finals (April 7th-8th, April 14th-15th, 2009)

1. Villarreal vs Arsenal
2. Manchester United vs Porto
3. Liverpool vs Chelsea
4. Barcelona vs Bayern

Semi Finals (April 28th-29th, May 5th-6th, 2009)

5. Winner of Match 2 vs Winner of Match 1
6. Winner of Match 4 vs Winner of Match 3

Final (May 27th, 2009, Rome)

Winner of Match 6 vs Winner of Match 5

I predict Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Barca making the semis

And ArsenalĀ  Barca in the finals

WITH ARSENAL WINNING THE CL TROPHY WHOOHOO!

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR-FINAL DRAWS & PREDICTIONS: ARSENAL/BARCA IN THE FINAL!!!!! by tayoccu(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2009
GOD bless you for your prediction.
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR-FINAL DRAWS & PREDICTIONS: ARSENAL/BARCA IN THE FINAL!!!!! by kayality: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
i hope arsenal past semi-final
up barca where already in semi-final waiting for chelsea or liverpool to meet us there
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR-FINAL DRAWS & PREDICTIONS: ARSENAL/BARCA IN THE FINAL!!!!! by toluwalomo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
In football you are only as good as your last game. So all that we say here can be FLUFF.

But on paper, Arsenal should go through especially since they are away in the first leg.

Man Utd will easily disperse Porto.

Liverpool on current form can take any team apart, but this is a toughie, but i'll stick my neck out for Liverpool.

Barca and Bayern that's the mouthwatering tie, Bayern of old would have been a tough nut to crack. But with the Klinnsman boys playing with attacking impetus, teams like Barca will fancy their chances.

All these predictions can end up being crap in the end.

But out of the 4 I predict to go through to the last 4: Arsenal, Man Utd , Liverpool and Barca. At least 2 teams will go through.

I am too much of a football seer to lose out totally grin

(1)

New Away Jersey, The Cause Of Chelsea's Game Losses! / FA Charge Ferdinand Over Twitter Comments / UEFA Champions League Semi-final Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.