Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (51649 Views)

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Midastorch:

Lmfaooooo to playing big brother role.best joke of century..I give it you brov
We've been protecting and controlling your weak and lazy asses since 1945.That ain't a joke I guess.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by BarrElChapo(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
More ??

lygn19:
Nice move.
Nigeria has been loosing out to Ghana on so many things, at least with this move, it wud boosted economy more and more jobs wud be created.
Buharis next move shud be how to reduce d emigration of Nigerian students to overseas Ghana to be precise. At least by providing more tertiary institutions.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by goryorhal(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Comparing Almighty Ghana to nigeria? I will never make such illogical comparison. That will even be an insult to Ghana.Ghana aint in the leagues of useless countries ok.
The only serious country in west Africa is Ghana.

For your mind !!!! Comparing Ghana with Nigeria ..
Even if Nigeria no good at the moment no b Ghana go stand up dey talk ...you no see where una dey map ?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Goke7: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
CFCfan:

It's really sad that past governments never took Nigerian sovereignty seriously

I have been attending a search and rescue meeting where this matter always comes up, I was shocked when someone in the meeting accused NAMA of embezzling the money meant for the airspace take over, this airspace matter is so serious as it has great security implications, its possible a missile can be dropped into our country without nobody knowing and we are all in trouble since we do not control that airspace, also the money airlines should be paying to us for using our airspace goes to Ghana so you can see the huge revenue we have been loosing to Ghana over the years, don't be surprised if Ghana resist this move cos its like taking food out of their mouth.

Another problem is that when International treaties or conventions are signed abroad, our Nigerian delegation instead of sitting down in international conferences to understand these conventions, they go out shopping all over the period of the conference while countries like Ghana and other african countries sit down to understand these international laws and take advantage when our guys are shopping. This is what has caused this airspace palaver.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
goryorhal:

For your mind !!!! Comparing Ghana with Nigeria ..
Even if Nigeria no good at the moment no b Ghana go stand up dey talk ...you no see where una dey map ?
Generator fumes ain't good for your health ok.There's no way a Ghanaian will even dream of comparing his/her country to a country like nigeria. Never.That's not even logic.We just gave you guys independence. Enjoy and shutup.1945 to 2016 ain't easy.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by MyMouth(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
its bad for your health.
Well, if only u can help a brother, I wouldn't have to run to my vesline for help!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by goryorhal(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Generator fumes ain't good for your health ok.There's no way a Ghanaian will even dream of comparing his/her country to a country like nigeria. Never.That's not even logic.We just gave you guys independence. Enjoy and shutup.

Independence !!!! Are you for real bro ?
It seems you know nothing of what you saying ...
Kindly do visit Google to read more about Nigeria .
Ghana smh
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Smithkline555: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
If not Ghana west African countries would've been more useless than they are today. Ghana will forever be great and we will continue to play the big brother role.Ghana will soon be undoubtedly _ the greatest country in African soon.
Comedian cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by BluePulse: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
If not Ghana west African countries would've been more useless than they are today. Ghana will forever be great and we will continue to play the big brother role.Ghana will soon be undoubtedly _ the greatest country in African soon.

Ogbeni, have u ever been 2 Ghana b4? Ghana population is equal to Lagos popuation. Pls look up d meaning 'great' in a dictionary b4 sounding really stupid here. Ghanaians re still living and thinking like slaves in Pre-Colonial era!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
goryorhal:

Independence !!!! Are you for real bro ?
It seems you know nothing of what you saying ...
Kindly do visit Google to read more about Nigeria .
Ghana smh

You are very dumb.Is your dumbness so severe to comprehend the post? Concentrate on the post and stop showcasing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by sunness(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2015
BluePulse:

Ogbeni, have u ever been 2 Ghana b4? Ghana population is equal to Lagos popuation. Pls look up d meaning 'great' in a dictionary b4 sounding really stupid here. Ghanaians re still living and thinking like slaves in Pre-Colonial era!
We ain't talking about population here.Ghanaians don't give birth like pigs ok.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by klax(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Please I don't want to read further I'm really upset to read for the first time that Ghana controlled anything belong to Nigeria pls I see this as an insult how dare Ghana

The order should take effect immediately i mean right now. No wonder those idiots don't respect Nigeria. GMB on this I back you as matter of fact the order should take effect this very minute. Ghana my foot. I just don't like them, GMB pls if their is any other thing that is ours in their custody pls take all back immediately and let them take theirs from us if their any in our custody.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Smithkline555:
Comedian cheesy
We know nigerians to be comedians ok.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2015
klax:
Please I don't want to read further I'm really upset to read for the first time that Ghana controlled anything belong to Nigeria pls I see this as an insult how dare Ghana

The order should take effect immediately i mean right now. No wonder those idiots don't respect Nigeria. GMB on this I back you as matter of fact the order should take effect this very minute. Ghana my foot. I just don't like them, GMB pls if their is any other thing that is ours in their custody pls take all back immediately and let them take theirs from us if their any in our custody.
If Ghanaians are idiots then what are nigerians? Hahahaha. A nigeria saying this? Go and kill yourself. A useless country like nigeria is not in the league of Ghana ok.We just gave you guys independence. Enjoy and shut your smelly mouth up.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Jonathan sef shocked
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by LightofEarendil: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2015
I think I am impressed at the systematic manner PMB is approaching governance. Taking time to be personally briefed by each Ministry even before appointing ministers will really help him have a fair and independent assessment of situations in these places not completely dependent on the eventual minister's assessment.
Knowing that the president has ealier dealt directly with the PSs before their appointments and probably still maintains personal rapport with them will also put the Ministers on their toes and encourage them to deal professionally and respectably with the the PS and not run the Ministries as their own personal kingdoms.
The fact that power changed hands between 2 different especially with PDP having being in charged for 16 years leaves a dicey sensitive situations in which APC need to redefine and lay the foundation for its own value and culture and mode of operation or it may end up running a system it has no control over. It's like allowing your opponent to dictate your game in football rather than you dictating the game.
Anyone who inherit a job from a previous opponent who is not happy he lost the position he had occupied for years should naturally be careful of what is handed over to him.
PMB would actually be doing himself or Nigeria a big injustice if he didn't take time to lay a proper foundation for this administration. If the foundation is faulty, the next four years would achieve little. So let us be patient with the government, give them the needed support and leave them no excuse by the the next election comes calling. To me, demanding for immediate results at this stage is an unnecessary distraction.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by bayulll01(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2015
klax:

Imagine ghana of all country,we are not safe in this country,imagine someone just drop a missile from that area,that's why I say BH issues is not sophisticated,they are just useless set of people with no IQ,do u know u can actually lunch a missile that will hit abuja as a result of that security breach,Nigeria is a funny country I tell yaa,so what are the thing your law maker doing,all they know is just money haba
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by mmsen: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:
How come Ghana was controlling Nigerian Air Space since 1945? Was Nigeria asleep?

1945 was during the colonial era - things were done to make life easier for the colonialists, not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
BluePulse:

Typical bokogerian.Everything about you is quantity over quality.giANT of africa indeed
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Smithkline555: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
We know nigerians to be comedians ok.
Nobody is even taking you serious.... Open your eyes 'Charlie' we re not mates. Ghana cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Smithkline555:
Nobody is even taking you serious.... Open your eyes 'Charlie' we re not mates. Ghana cheesy
Yet you quoted me.Who's been foolish here? And how can a useless terrorism infested zoo like nigeria be Ghana mates? Are you sure you are normal.That comparison ain't even logic.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by klax(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
If Ghanaians are idiots then what are nigerians? Hahahaha. A nigeria saying this? Go and kill yourself. A useless country like nigeria is not in the league of Ghana ok.We just gave you guys independence. Enjoy and shut your smelly mouth up.

Oh oh the Africa bastards are here again. Nice one you said you gave Nigeria independence bravo very interesting we can really see it. I hate exchanging words with Ghanaians and reason is *a bastards has nothing to say that will make sense by the way may i ask you your father's name if at alk you got one or given your silly country normal thrash words like *my mother told me my father was a or was from.....................huh The only country according to statistics that broke the record in Africa soil with highest bastards do I lie If it's a lie tell us your father name and where is he Goats.

Anyway pains them.or not Nigeria has sacked you out of our airspace business. You can not change my mind as per your white man slaves land called Ghana * I hate you* period. bye for now
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2015
bayulll01:

Imagine ghana of all country,we are not safe in this country,imagine someone just drop a missile from that area,that's why I say BH issues is not sophisticated,they are just useless set of people with no IQ,do u know u can actually lunch a missile that will hit abuja as a result of that security breach,Nigeria is a funny country I tell yaa,so what are the thing your law maker doing,all they know is just money haba
Ghana of all countries is 1,000,000 times better than the useless filthy terrorism infested zoo called nigeria. There are over 5 million of you fools seeking refuge here. We've been controlling your airspace since 1945 so that should tell you that Ghana is not your mate.Ghana is the only useful country in west Africa,.The rest are as useless as used tissue paper.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Since 1945? That's during the Second World War man!!!
Was Ghana even an independent nation then?
The entire Gulf of Guinea. Well, thank goodness things are slowly taking shape
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Cooleasy(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2015
jaymejate:
This man ehn... Slow and steady wins the race.

Take over toh badt
Baba Slow and Steady.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Canme4u(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Wanted to reply u, but mennnn! That ur profile pix just left me speechless. Took me a great effort to keep me away from my vesline cry

One man food...
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
klax:

fvck you and your entire boko lineage.How about you dimwitted mofo effecting that change now.Deranged loose-talker.You need not be told your country is an irrelevant sh!t yard because that may seem like an achievement to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by desunit(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Realisticman:

Thank you very much. I take your post as my post 'modified'!
Not really. Remember that this country was seriously damaged when Goodluck's Administration came on board. Don't expect him to fix it all in 6years, moreover go to the north and see his good works.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2015
I love our president,he must succeed Amen,now baba next move is Ghana must leave part 2. And deportation of all illigals including those hiding in Lagoon.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by xtervaganza(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

I know that some Sai Buharists will be quick to abuse Jonathan.
bore off
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I love our president,he must succeed Amen,now baba next move is Ghana must leave part 2. And deportation of all illigals including those hiding in Lagoon.
Are there Ghanaians in that useless country of yours? There are not even up to 20 I guess.The 5 million nigerians here will be buried alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.