Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (51532 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by envoymedia: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKNWVipL8pw

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video)

Labour party male members from Northern Nigeria were captured dancing and singing "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" during their party meeting, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi is the presidential candidate of Labour Party.

https://igberetvnews.com/1422112/peter-obi-carry-dey-go-northern-labour-party-men-sing-dance-video/

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Sergio101(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nawaoh.

Such a love for one man

663 Likes 49 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by promzy555(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi purify

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool

Mscheew!!! Unserious Aspirants with comedian supporters

109 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol. Amazing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

e pain am oooo
e pain am
Hehehehe

543 Likes 42 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
e pain am oooo
e pain am
Hehehehe

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange (olodo!!)

Obituary is not going to be the next President

know this know peace

70 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

I remember people saying this to Mimiko in ondo state until he won the governorship under labour party, a party that hasn't won an ordinary Local Government Chairmanship position in the state before then. He won before the very eyes of the PDP, the then ruling party and the ACN the opposition. I guess you're not tired of being deceived.

478 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
True love

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange

know this know peace
see pain ooo
Hehehehe

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I remember people saying this to Mimiko in ondo state until he won the governorship before the very eyes of the PDP the then ruling party and the ACN the then opposition. I guess you're not tired of being deceived.

Go and read about how Tinubu helped Mimiko win Ondo

Google it and come back to rewrite your comment

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...
e dey pain you? cheesy

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Jostoman: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
People really love this Man

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

rubbish Tinubu is a foolish bastard greedy vagabond

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Jostoman: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

e pain you well well grin cheesy sorry you hear shocked

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PlayerMeji: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
I know you know it's all wishful thoughts..

Jostoman:
e dey pain you? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Jostoman: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

know this know peace
sorry you hear cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Crixxx: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
PO23
The change we have forever prayed for is here.
It's time to be proud of being Nigerian once again.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by adegadea: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Neither do I expect a sane individual to vote PDP after their years of failure

Be warned.

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

know this know peace
Hmmm. I almost believed you until I had a flashback to the era when Olusegun Mimiko won Ondo State governorship under the same Labour party, the party without a stricture. Tinubu bragged during the campaign that he would bury mimiko politically in ondo but the rest was history after wasting billions of lagos money in that election which he single handedly sponsored. The people collected his money but voted mimiko. Same scenario will play out next year. Watch out .

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by kenzysmith: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...
Play play Nigerians are forming alliance and we all have all concluded to vote fore d right person am Yoruba but I think Obi will fixed our economy

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Lies. Mimiko refuted his claims. Remember Tinubu had his own candidate too who lost to same mimiko in that election? How do you think Tinubu whom you and i know so well would abandon his candidate and be sponsoring a candidate from another party? Babanla oniro ni Tinubu. Imagine him saying he built a house for Pa Ayo Adebanjo, which the latter built with bank loan grin. It's like his juju is still working on you.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Justforyu:
Obi will come 3rd, but with both PDP and APC a run for their money

This country is hopeless

Japa tinz
Let's wait and see. Get your pvc and join us in sending pdp and apc packing . They're fast becoming obsolete. Obi is the reason for the massive pvc campaign nationwide today

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
He go shock them

10 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Blackfire(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Somehow this obi is penetrating the North... what is wrong with my people...??

5 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by cocolacec(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Burukutu Beer parlour meeting.

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
The funniest set of people to me are the Denialists in this upcoming election. grin First it was no Northerner will ever support him, over Atiku. Now una don see video, I have even seen a number of Northerners coming up with campaign strategies for him, but the denialists have changed the goal post again to calling the Nothern supporters clowns and beer drinkers.

How low can you really go in spreading propaganda? Damn. cheesy

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Treasure17(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
In Peter Obi we trust.

60 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.