Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out (8021 Views)

Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / AAU Second Batch Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Justiyke4u: 3:49am On Aug 06, 2015
For those that took the May bar finals for April Batch, the result is out. You can check here http://nigerianlawschool.edu.ng/ExamResultAugust2015.html I just checked mine
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by onlinedailys: 4:08am On Aug 06, 2015
NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR BAR II RESULT CHECKER

This is to inform you all that the Nigerian Law School result for BAR PART II APRIL/MAY 2015 EXAM RESULTS - RESIT STUDENTS and BAR PART II APRIL/MAY 2015 EXAM RESULTS - REGULAR STUDENTS is out.

Please note that the links for checking the RESIT STUDENTS and REGULAR STUDENTS is different so do not make the mistake to interchange the link. Click here to check your result: http://www.onlinedailys.com/2015-nigerian-law-school-bar-ii-final-result-checking-online/
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Justiyke4u:
For those that took the May bar finals for April Batch, the result is out. You can check here http://nigerianlawschool.edu.ng/ExamResultAugust2015.html I just checked mine
I heard its far far better than the previous result.....am set to write mine next month
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by MistaHumble(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Thank God my fiancée made it through....

Petroleum Diesel Kerosene Marketing

We provide cost-effective services in Nigeria's downstream Oil and Gas sector which is focused on marketing, supply and distribution of refined crude oil products like Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) known as Diesel, PMS Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) known as Fuel, Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) known as Kerosene, Cooking Gas and Lubricants.

Our Service Mode of Marketing, Supply and Distribution are summarised below:

Marketing: We market petroleum products such as AGO, DPK and PMS for bulk importers. Our clientele in this regard are suppliers and retailers.
Supply: We provide Diesel, Kerosene, Cooking Gas and Lubricant supply services to end consumers within Lagos State. Our clientele in this area are industries, residential estates, hotels, shipping companies, banks, governmental organizations, hospitals, religious organizations, major transporters and telecoms companies.
Distribution: We have range of tanker trucks to distribute purchased petroleum products to different locations. Our range of long trucks with 33, 000 liters capacity operates Lagos and other parts of the country while our range of short trucks (Peddlers) with 20, 000 – 5, 000 liters operates only in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo state. Our clientele here are retailers and suppliers.
Specialized Telecoms Base Stations Diesel Supply Service

We have designed specialized diesel supply concept targeted at telecoms companies to address diesel availability challenges they're often faced with. We came up with this concept after having carefully researched and scrutinized the diesel supply needs, order frequency and consumption mode of three of the major players in the telecoms industry.

After our research, we were able to identify some challenges and have ever since designed our diesel supply concept to counter them. One of the challenges identified was the uncertainty of hiring well-maintained metered trucks with impressive meter reading accuracy.

This is very important as most trucks are fitted with tampered and fraudulently modified meter thereby causing undue shortages to their clients without them knowing it: an ugly situation which is known for causing irregular diesel ordering frequency!

Another issue of concern is the fact that most diesel suppliers accept LPO way beyond what they can handle thereby causing unnecessary delay which results in the telecoms network downtime which in effect causes untold hardship that gives birth to frustration to their subscribers. No reasonable telecoms company would tolerate such more so now that subscribers hunting by telecoms companies via number porting has become the norm.

To carry out an effective telecoms diesel supply service, it's important that these issues are properly addressed even before submitting any business proposal. At Echedos Investment Limited, our business philosophy is "the provision of cost-effective services that add great value to our customers", this is our business philosophy and we meant every bit of it.

Having considered the above mentioned issues and other factors, we came up with our own unique strategies to address them. We understand how important it is for telecoms base stations to maintain uptime consistency and as such, we handle every telecoms base station diesel supply order with absolute seriousness.
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Justiyke4u: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2015
millerojong:
I heard its far far better than the previous result.....am set to write mine next month
I heard same too but later today we may hear the overall performance. I also heard that 4 people made first class and 2 from my school (absu)
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Justiyke4u: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
See the details of the pass rate below. Thank God I was among the 109
http//:www.threelegals.com/index.php/home/k2-tags/law-skul/item/416-law-school-result-is-out
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by arthur247(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Dear Laspotech prospective students, hurry up now to secure your admission into Lagos State Polytechnic, swiftly, as the deadline is fast approaching. No worries, we, at Success Assurance Educational centre are on ground to assist you in registration and securing admission, so sit back relax and watch us in speedy action. You can call or whatsapp 08134477714 for whatever assistance regarding the admission procurement into Lagos State Polytechnic.
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Dailiesroom: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=onlinedailys post=36654885]NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR BAR II RESULT CHECKER

This is to inform you all that the Nigerian Law School result for BAR PART II APRIL/MAY 2015 EXAM RESULTS - RESIT STUDENTS and BAR PART II APRIL/MAY 2015 EXAM RESULTS - REGULAR STUDENTS is out.

Please note that the links for checking the RESIT STUDENTS and REGULAR STUDENTS is different so do not make the mistake to interchange the link. Click here to check your result:
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by henryhco(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Pls which format or how do 1 type the exam number, am having problem checking my sis own. It says exm num not found contact exams n record. Pls I need u guyz help
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Justiyke4u: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
henryhco:
Pls which format or how do 1 type the exam number, am having problem checking my sis own. It says exm num not found contact exams n record. Pls I need u guyz help
check the link again and ensure your not mixing the links up
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by DrJohns0n: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL 2015 RESULT IS OUT, OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR BAR II RESULT CHECKER

Please note that the links for checking the RESIT STUDENTS and REGULAR STUDENTS is different so do not make the mistake to interchange the link. Click here to check your result & assistance ,any interested applicant should contact direct to admin ,
Dr John on- O8.168.3996OO - for Assistance on admission now.
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by newsyarena: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015

Please note that the links for checking the RESIT STUDENTS and REGULAR STUDENTS is different so do not make the mistake to interchange the link. Click here to check the result online yourself: http://www.newsyarena.com/check-final-bar-part-ii-aprilmay-2015-exams-result/

Please do not pay any money to any one for checking the result. Learn how to do it your self. This is your future we are talking about here, if you know what am talking about.
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congratulations to those that made it. I'm writing mine next month.
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Justiyke4u: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eveluv:
Congratulations to those that made it. I'm writing mine next month.
God will see you through
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Justiyke4u:
God will see you through

Amen. Thanks. Which campus did you finish from please.
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Justiyke4u: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Eveluv:

Amen. Thanks. Which campus did you finish from please.
Abuja campus
Re: Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out by Dailiesroom: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice one. You can still see more here: Nigerian Law School Result for September 2015 out - Check now

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Hot Photos From Unilag Sexy Car Wash (photos) / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah / Shell Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 In UK Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.