Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos (48498 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Diesel1(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
softvio:

lolz look at this tribalistic Bigot.. Do you think ama bigot like you?.. Mind you am from Ikeduru LGA in imo state. But that wouldn't stop me from changing my opinion.. Go get a life..u low-life n.i.ggur
well igbo adage, wen imo boy/gal visit u and snake enters ur house as well just kill d imo people before d snake #snitch
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by pek(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2015
toprealman:
THE TEST SHOWS THE GIRL WAS VIOLATED....ABEG
The only sensible post so far. The lady followed the man to the exam hall. Why? For assistance. What type of assistance? To write the exam for her or to give her the answers. Both the lady and her father have case to answer. They got to the school at about 7, got to the hall and met ONLY a cleaner. On an exam day?! When she was been molested, nobody heard her cries or struggle. After the exams, she went home to tell her father she was ra.ped. Took her to hospital and it was confirmed. People should learn to think and reason.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2015
mictima:
Lord have mercy! Who are these he-goats that have their brains in their balls?
Give rape offenders capital punishment (death sentence sef) and the iincidencewill come down

Dont blame the man, blame the stupid parents who prostituted their daughter for admission. angry
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2015
londongal03:
Name checking..........shockedshockedshocked Ndi Yoruba na rape ...

see what indecent dressing can cause for young gals parents take note
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by SaviorJenvini(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Supported! Dey like S EX like die!!!

Diesel1:
If na yorubsa lecturer make dem burn am alive
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by lumixCeasar(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2015
londongal03:
Name checking..........shockedshockedshocked Ndi Yoruba na rape ...
Ode
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by iameugene(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Diesel1:
If na yorubsa lecturer make dem burn am alive
if na igbo make them burn hin entire family
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2015
lumixCeasar:
Ode
Go and Die
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by iameugene(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2015
wait what exam nd admission process are they doing self? Isnt exam next week undecided
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by lumixCeasar(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
londongal03:
Go and Die
Do u ave to be tribalistic abt all tins
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by nikenry(f): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
focus7:
There should be tenable strong evidences to prove rape allegations as I suspect that many of the rape cases are sexual acts that are reported could have been contracted on mutual consent but only turn to a rape case when the man is not able to fulfil certain demands of the lady to a satisfactory point. This case like many other rape cases reported lack merit. A woman has come to the hall as claimed. Did the victim in question cry out and the woman did not hear her cry? A study room is not a vault for crying out loud that her voice would not be heard by people for witness. I am not fooled by this story. Men are being made victim of ladies sexual escaped and we need to protest it before others are affected.

Very intelligent post! You must be a sound lawyer.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
And you will think the educated, will know better than an average Joe, the consequences of rape, but alas they are as silly as it could come.

Rape, like Murder should be treated as a Capital offense, where bails should not be granted. Sadly, some of these rapist usually rape, because they are infected with one illness or the other, and want to distribute it.

Parents and Guardians too should be careful, who and where they send their wards to, especially females.

Females by nature are very vulnerable, and it is our duty in the Society to protect them from harms ways, especially from sick people? Who are dressed in a garb of decency, like this lecturer and most times Clerics too.

Sadly, nothing will happen to this man in Nigeria. But, Karma will catch up with him or his daughters.

Why his daughters?
I am glad Karma does not work the way you said
...do good...it follows you...and vice versa.....the person involved, no one else
May nothing happen to his innocent daughters

@post.....sending healing waves to Caroline
Bless

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Originalsly: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
If he can rape the daughter of his friend then I'm sure she is not his first victim. Hmmmmmm..... why is the thought of jungle justice keep buzzing in my brain?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by dfrost: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=3665505

Sadly, nothing will happen to this man in Nigeria. But, Karma will catch up with him or his daughters. [/quote]

No need to wish his daughters same treatment. Some men are just heartless. Can't wait for this wicked generation to pass away. I fear for my little son, honestly after I saw the boy that ripped apart that 4 year-old boy cry
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by dfrost: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:

What a country!
Your signature is only known by those who know smiley
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
every man is expected to have konji aka libido buh one needs to have deep control of it, if not u end up raping 7,8,9,10 kids everyday n its not de best. as an unmarried or single adults try n shy way from seductive n errotic things dat can easily arouse u n as well affect ur thinking faculty, just imagine u watching a blue film n u don have a partner u can exercise it with, what do u think will happen? u would want to look for some one close to do it with which i knw children are not always far fetched within a vicinity n as well are always gullible to fall prey. i knw a friend dat always deflower 11, 12, 13...... children, he will tell u de are de best cus its tite meanwhile de main reason is dat he doesnt want to spend much, for such age u can spend at most 500 naira n Bleep de hail out of dem as ge alway say. say de bottom line say no to peadophilia n rape, it can neva be a welcome development for a country. thank u.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by godwin120alex: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Most men are animals. Whenever women go to them for help d will want to molest them.Shame on such men
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ladies beware 85% of Nigerian men are rapist

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by softvio(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Diesel1:
well igbo adage, wen imo boy/gal visit u and snake enters ur house as well just kill d imo people before d snake #snitch

lolz..oluku not IMO its mbaise.. U must be a high grade id.iot
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Dharmeelaray(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
ishowdotgmail:
The police in Lagos State have arrested a part-time lecturer, Afeez Baruwa, for allegedly raping an 18-year-old girl, identified as Caroline (pseudonym) in the Yaba area.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the victim, who was reportedly raped inside a study room, was seeking admission into the University of Lagos, Akoka.

It was gathered that Baruwa was arrested by the Surulere Police Division on Monday, August 3.

Our correspondent gathered that the lecturer, however, told the police in his statement that the sexual intercourse was by mutual consent, insisting that he did not rape the victim.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the lecturer and Caroline’s father belonged to the same landlords’ association in the Abesan, Ipaja area.

It was gathered that the victim’s father had allowed her daughter to follow the lecturer on July 23, to UNILAG for an admission process.

It was learnt that Baruwa allegedly took the girl inside one of the study halls, bolted the door, and raped her.

It was learnt that after the incident, Caroline, who told her parents about the rape, was taken to a non-governmental organisation, Mirabel Centre, where she was tested.

The medical result reportedly confirmed that the teenager was violated.

Our correspondent gathered that Caroline was thereafter taken to the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender, and the matter was also reported at the police station. Baruwa was subsequently arrested.

A police source in Surulere said, “The suspect is actually a friend of the father of the girl. The girl had written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, and she needed assistance with the post-UTME.

“So, the father sent her to meet and discuss with the lecturer.

“But, it turned out that on July 23 when the girl visited the suspect, he raped the girl in the study room.

“The suspect confessed to the act, but his claim is that the sex was by mutual consent.”

The Director of the Office of the Public Defender, Mrs. Omotola Rotimi, said the OPD would write a letter to the UNILAG Vice-Chancellor on the incident, so as to ensure that such did not reoccur.

She said, “The victim’s father wanted the lecturer to assist with his daughter’s admission. On the fateful day, the girl left with the lecturer as early as 5.30am, and they got to the school at about 7am.

“No one had arrived at the hall except a woman. While the exams had yet to start, he raped her. She went home, and the father found out that her daughter had been raped. He took her to the Mirabel Centre, which then informed the OPD.

“The centre also contacted the police at the Surulere and Isokoko divisions, and the suspect was arrested.

“We are going to defend the girl, and we are writing the VC. The suspect is said to be in the Department of Accounting. He claimed the sex was consensual, but that is not a defence.”

Our correspondent gathered that Baruwa, who was in custody, would be charged to court on Thursday (today).

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Patricia Amadin, confirmed the arrest.

She said, “The suspect claims to be a part-time lecturer, but not an employee of the University of Lagos.

“He has confessed to the crime and the medical result proved same."

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/lecturer-rapes-18-year-old-admission-seeker-in-lagos/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Dharmeelaray(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
The man should atleast be punished
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Diesel1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
softvio:

lolz..oluku not IMO its mbaise.. U must be a high grade id.iot
lol... Zombie I don get u baa? Mbaise is where ??
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by mentorandfriend(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
dfrost:

Your signature is only known by those who know smiley
So says the non entity; with one topic, six posts and no follower, since 2011, but I'll let it pass.

**Ignored**

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by UpLoyo: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
If he's found guilty he should be hanged. Too many oxygen wasters in Naija you can afford to lose a couple of millions of them. HANG HIM, it's that simple.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by ericmor: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
no picture
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by christinie(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
mictima:
Lord have mercy! Who are these he-goats that have their brains in their balls?
Give rape offenders capital punishment (death sentence sef) and the iincidencewill come down
capital punishment is the same thing as death sentence.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
eleko1:
Vickyrotex com see IYANgbali uncu don rape 18yrs old girl sad

Shebi her uncle na your inlaw lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
So says the non entity; with one topic, six posts and no follower, since 2011, but I'll let it pass.

**Ignored**

I'm sorry to interfere, but I dont think you understood what he/she meant by that. I think he/she meant it positively.

You totally gave it a different meaning. Calling him/her a nonentity!!! Wow! That's just too much.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrCuddles:
Land for sale. Talk to my PA for price.
Sharrap dia angry
Human beings are speaking cool
Men above/below your muntula comment are making reasonable contributions. Check your moniker gan sef undecided undecided grin
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
chimkaire:
Sharrap dia angry
Human beings are speaking cool
Men above/below your muntula comment are making reasonable contributions. Check your moniker gan sef undecided undecided grin

Ok point taken. What contribution have you made to the topic?
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrCuddles:

[s]Ok point taken. What contribution have you made to the topic?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans / Fulani Herdsmen Go On Reprisal Attack In Nasarawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.