Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career (630 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career by zadok60: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2015
After nearly two decades in boxing, the Floyd Mayweather has indicated that his next fight would be his last. On Aug. 4, Floyd revealed when and whom he’ll fight next. Learn the details of what might be the final time ‘Money’ steps into the ring! Floyd Mayweather, 38, is hanging up the boxing gloves. After he finally faced — and defeated — Manny Pacquiao, 36, the undefeated Floyd has said that his next fight will be the last one of his historic 19-year career. Floyd announced on Aug. 4 that he would face Andre Berto, 31, on Sept. 12, reports ESPN. The two will meet at the MGM Grand In Las Vegas and the fight will be televised on Showtime PPV. The fight will be for Floyd’s welterweight world titles, but for Floyd, there’s something more important on the line..

1 Share

Re: Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 06, 2015
I hope he wins it!! Hard work pays!!
Re: Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career by Generalkorex(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2015
I wish him the best.
But.
Re: Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Another WIN for floyd
Re: Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career by Princeparix(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2015
His too ruthless and pompous for my liking....

Wishing him Berto's uppercut.

If Floyd wins we no go hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Schedules Last Fight Of His 19-years Career by zadok60: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Princeparix:
His too ruthless and pompous for my liking....

Wishing him Berto's uppercut.

If Floyd wins we no go hear word again.
bross wish him goodluck atleast na.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Di Maria’s Open Letter To United Fans / Brown Ideye Moves To Greece. / José Mourinho Speaks After Receiving His Guinness Book Of Records Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.