Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency (19937 Views)

Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by fulanimafia: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Cc: mizmycoli
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Boyooosa(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
and probably, somtin lyk: will he be good in bed
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by yusufobinna1(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
The only money Bubu brought was to repair the NE.

bros TRY to have SENSE now,is it only NE that u can read in d whole article,can't u see power sector,direct investment e.t.c,pls brain is for reasoning and anus is for pooing so don't do otherwise.#mumugidi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
disloman:
Wailing is not ideal for one's health cos wailers are liable to die young.

lol, On point especially if one will be wailing for a minimum of 4 to 8 years of PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
yusufobinna1:
bros TRY to have SENSE now,is it only NE that u can read in d whole article,can't u see power sector,direct investment e.t.c,pls brain is for reasoning and anus is for pooing so don't do otherwise.#mumugidi

Quite funny. Well done

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by jice(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
He went to accrue debts and someone is clapping.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
anonimi:
Any signing ceremony stories/pictures such as these ones below or this is just another STORY to cover up the total and abject FAILURE that Brainless Bubu is turning out to be

As Cuba opens, Hollande seals deal for Total to explore for oil off island's coast
May 12, 2015

More from: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cuba-opens-hollande-seals-deal-total-explore-oil-off-islands-coast-1500813

[img]http://en.cubadebate.cu/files/2015/05/cubafrancia_hollande_diazca.jpg[/img]

Surely we have been SCAMMED and they continue to scam us embarassed embarassed
Ditto...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by agabusta: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.

Buharism: The art of thinking with one's a.s.s

I'm sure u see Buhari in your dreams and everywhere around u.

Your better don't kill yourself over Buhari. Whether u like it or not, the man has achieved what millions of Nigerians and infact 99% percent will never achieve in their life time by being a two time Leader of Nigeria. And even more than that, as he is going his Achiwill set Nigeria on the part of progress and he'll be forever remembered for that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
The Vuvuzelas are at it again o. Plenty nooooise!! Empty vessels. Buhari brought what?? If you check very well those investors already made their deal with the past administration...buhari seeking relevance and claiming false glory since the days of Idiagbon

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by MizMyColi(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:
Cc: miz mycoli

Good Morning Fulnimafia

We heard of these grants cum investments a while back. One would expect that by this time, even the lowest of them would have been approved....yet, we're still in the "in the process of " era.

Concerning these achievements, I had posited earlier that it is unwise for a pregnant animal or human to go about, gallivanting and jubilating about their pregnancy.
The logical thing to do is to quietly nurture the conceived to a point of delivery and then all heavens can break loose at the news of its delivery. A word is enough for the wise.

More Action - Less Talk.
That's how to identify a government that really means business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Mogidi: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
agabusta:

Your better don't kill yourself over Buhari. Whether u like it or not, the man has achieved what millions of Nigerians and infact 99% percent will never achieve in their life time by being a two time Leader of Nigeria. And even more than that, as he is going his Achiwill set Nigeria on the part of progress and he'll be forever remembered for that.
[/s]

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, if he wanted a quiet life he should have remained with his cows.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by iswallker(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
CR77:
grin na ghost investments grin

see as your nose be... grin

wailing wailer....
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by iswallker(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The Vuvuzelas are at it again o. Plenty nooooise!! Empty vessels. Buhari brought what?? If you check very well those investors already made their deal with the past administration...buhari seeking relevance and claiming false glory since the days of Idiagbon

a chief wailer....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by rusher14: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Even if, aren't they Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2015
This guys should stop peddling LIES please. Mteeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Boyooosa(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Former Chief of Army staff, Minimah has also started talking, says elites used BH for selfish interest

Few days after his sacked colleague, Alex Badeh, revealed that the military under their leadership lacked equipment, immediate past Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Kenneth Minimah is also talking about their inability to conquer Boko Haram. While giving his valedictory address at the Pulling-Out ceremony held in commemoration of his retirement from service in Abuja yesterday August 5th, Minimah said the elites used the insurgency to further their sectional, political and religious interest.

According to him,
“The insurgency snowballed into a graver dimension because these people exploited the security challenge to further sectional, religious and political interests. In the last decade, we have seen the extent to which people who harbour evil against their fellow co-patriots can go to inflict pain and death on innocent people. This is the time for us to rise in unison not only to condemn but to take actions against the activities of the Boko Haram terrorists and other criminal elements in order to foster peace and security in our society. Perhaps, if we had all stood against the terrorists at the outset through condemnation of their activities and active collaboration with the military to confront them, rather than use it as a tool to advance section, tribal, religious and political interests, we would not have been where we find ourselves today. We must therefore all unite and support our government and security forces to tackle the current security challenges.”he said

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by phila123(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
I know dis our country is going to be beta one day Woman Loses 8-months Old PREGNANCY After POLICE Stripped And Beat Her Up in PUBLIC | Gist Sphere http://www.gistsphere.com/2015/08/woman-loses-8-months-old-pregnancy.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by dougivilla(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
obailala:
A lot of foreigners are simply sceptical about investing their money in Nigeria because of the stinking level of corruption especially at the top. I mean, foreign investors could bend their rules when it comes to corruption from little fishes at the bottom, but when it comes to blatant, glaring shameless institutionalised corruption from the big bosses at the highest offices, that situation scares the living hell out of big foreign investors. I will never forget the statement made by Virgin's Richard Branson when he packed his bags and left Nigeria for good. Nothing could be more embarrassing.

But I'm sure with a renown Buhari and the media and publicity he receives as a no-nonsense hater of corrupt practices, the investors who have been patiently watching and waiting would definitely flock in pretty soon. We are definitely in better days and it doesn't matter whether some people like it or not.
Would, shall, may, must; proposed, intend to, plan to etc. Another statement in future tenses as usual. Campaigns ended many months ago.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by fulanimafia: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning Fulnimafia

We heard of these grants cum investments a while back. One would expect that by this time, even the lowest of them would have been approved....yet, we're still in the "in the process of " era.

Concerning these achievements, I had posited earlier that it is unwise for a pregnant animal or human to go about, gallivanting and jubilating about their pregnancy.
The logical thing to do is to quietly nurture the conceived to a point of delivery and then all heavens can break loose at the news of its delivery. A word is enough for the wise.

More Action - Less Talk.
That's how to identify a government that really means business.

Good morning mizmycoli

First of all, you haven't heard of these investments anywhere, this is a report sourced from the presidency less than 24 hours ago. This fresh information was in response to reports that the trip was wasteful and unsuccessful, so if there's anyone talking without action, it's the wailers like the publication the Presidency responded to.

Finally, please pontificate in the direction of your wailers to stop disturbing the pregnancy so that we can successfully deliver and you can help us unleash the heavens in celebration wink
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by obailala(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
dougivilla:
Would, shall, may, must; proposed, intend to, plan to etc. Another statement in future tenses as usual. Campaigns ended many months ago.
The administration is 2 months old, this isn't the time to expect commissioning. The projects we look forward to aren't instant 2 minutes noodles. So yes, as humans, the only thing that keeps us going is 'hope,' the hope that these projects would come to pass in due course.... and may I add that I am more inclined to believe this government in 'some areas' than past governments.
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by chuksmad(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
If the report is authentic, good for us. But dont trust news from this politicians.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by anigold(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Haba its not true ooo,
The Presdential visit actually according to ''US bureau of Statistics'' brought over 100 Trillion naira worth of US investments.

The President should also visit West Germany, USSR, East Germany and Yugoslavia...
The combine visits of these countries will bring N500Trillion worth of investments.
grin grin grin
Mtcheew...

Very soon APC will run-out of lies to tell... The lies tank is gradually reducing as there days goes by...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Good morning mizmycoli

First of all, you haven't heard of these investments anywhere, this is a report sourced from the presidency less than 24 hours ago. This information was in reaction to reports that the trip was wasteful and unsuccessful, so if there's anyone talking without action, it's the wailers like the publication the Presidency responded to.

Finally, please pontificate in the direction of your wailers to stop disturbing the pregnancy so that we can successfully deliver and you can help us unleash the heavens in celebration.

gringringringringringringringringrin @TheBold

When a course/cause is in full swing of action, you would agree with me that it doesn't matter what naysayers think or say.
The resultant effect (especially the positive kind) is what will either make them shout alleluia or go dumb.

Have you forgotten that you created a thread here detailing the grants cum investments.
I remember that there was a debate involving WNTT where the figures were torn apart and a conclusion was reached that these funds have been in existence before this administration came on board.

Also, I asked earlier why Mr Shehu Garba and Co, did not refute this news early enough.
Now it's a case of "my word against theirs"...
That it has been refuted by the presidency doesn't necessarily make it a truth, moreso because I saw a part which read that the governors sponsored themselves.....tbh, it's ludicrous!
It gives the impression that an excursion was undertaken.....
And when you tell people to sponsor themselves over a supposed official trip, you are indirectly telling them that they can do whatever they like, afterall, na their money them take go the America.

You catch my drift?
No wonder people like Okorocha had the effrontery to sleep!cheesy
It also begs the question as to whether or not Mr President understands the principle of teamwork among a people who are committed to the same goal/vision.

This is not me hating or being bitter about anyone or anything.
Just saying it as is.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by TS2(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2015
heykims:
Another bad day for my fellow Nigerians on the opposite side of Change..

Make I no mention names sha..

Lol!!! BARCANISTAAAA!!!!! Damnn! This is hilarious.

D guy don cry blood. Introvert nko?
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by FearGodinall: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Another lie and embarrassment from the presidency if actually this news is anything to go by,the five governors paid their way out for the trip,we were told entourage summed to about 229 persons since the source don't refute that figure then means its true so, who paid for the rest? The essence of this news is to repose confidence that the government is still on couse to cut down wastage if so why not ask the governors to do same, if the cost of the rest were on the governors since invitation was only meant for the president? What stop the presidency from coming out with the exact figure if that amount is exaggerated, as mr. Integrity?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by anigold(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2015
agabusta:

bros did you come to this world to be praise-singers to other people's success? Abi

When are you going to compete for the E-SYCOPHANT COMPETITION...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by adelove4real200: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
U're 2 much, sai buhari sai baba
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by neocortex: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
heykims:
Another bad day for my fellow Nigerians on the opposite side of Change..

Make I no mention names sha..

Whoever selected you Buhari supporters did a good job ,
because he carefully chose the naive and gullible ones.

How does this paper investment put food on your table ?

Buhari's supporters,
Celebrating announcement since 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by ibietela2(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
PassingShot:
And again the president scores another vital goal in his administration of less than three months. In the process, he has increased the wailing of the wailers.

In just one trip to the USA, PMB has secured:
1. US starting the process of lifting arms embargo on Nigeria as reported earlier https://www.thecable.ng/us-ready-lift-arms-embargo-nigeria

2. Direct investment of $13.6bn (N2.7tn)

3. Improved relationship between US and Nigeria

While wailers will continue to peddle their lies such as the N2.2bn expenses, PMB/VPYO will continue to bring unsurpassed achievements to Nigeria.

[b]Btw, was there any sane human being that believed the lie of N2.2bn as the cost of the trip? How can a normal person just swallow blatant lies such as that when it was widely reported [/b]that PMB and his team were accommodated by the US government? How could any sensible person accept a figure that didn't show any breakdown of its components?

Wailers have fish brains indeed.

HYPOCRITE

I don't expect anything else from your type
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by gbishman: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Pls i would like to ask and gain insight into the mind bugling question, is it right for the press to write misleading, fallacious articles and dish out to the public.
If the above is false what is the punitive, ,measure in place to help curtail this.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency by Manir9ja: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
rawtouch:
All this one is audio money, they should show us evidence before they change mouth again.
You people needs more than evidence to set you free from your negative thoughts. Guy i think the word you looking for is "DELIVERANCE" that's what you need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo / Gudumbali Attack: 12 Soldiers Killed, Dozens Missing In Battle With Boko Haram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.