Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn (22240 Views)

CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / 10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by UlqU3(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Before reading I'd drop this opinion: Probably from the naming and shaming scheme chronic debtors've reached new agreements with the banks hence their name removal from the list. Its also possible that the shame they got from the scheme made them pay up fast; alot of people owe when they have more than excess funds to pay, this tactic expedited their payment.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by mmsen: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
No sympathy for these banks - they offer dreadful service, include all manner of suspicious charges and do nothing to drive the economy forward.

How is a business supposed to grow when they have to repay loans at 25%?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Vithouston: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Poor peoples' deposits. The banks are good in pursuing market women owing them
small cash while the rich corrupt folks enjoy the loot.
Politicians are really holding us at ransom in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by harrysterol(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Na wa, lies everywhere you go, buy your solar-power-bank on my signature
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by anonimi: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Moral CORRUPTION galore by the change spin masters grin grin

The Brainless Bubu who says he does not know about subsidy yet he continues paying.
What a SCAMMER we got on our hands shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by BashMe1(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
neocortex:

Always remember to come online with your brain.

[size=15pt]Do u av it with u, pls do me d favor of using it for urself. It helps grin[/size]
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by sweetgala(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
It is the same the world over, extremely wealthy men and companies defaulting on their bank loans waiting for a government bail out or a write off. Some are using the limited liability clause to protect their person and properties its time to enact the law and put people in jail

2 Likes

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by azzima(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2015
I am realllyyyyyyy loving this NEW Nigeria! !!!.all of a sudden these BASTARD debtors are negotiating in the last minute because of being exposed. What have they been doing all these times??perambulating around in G Wagons ,forming Big Boys. Whoever is against Buhari and his CHANGE is definitely an enemy of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by ganiyu26(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Gbam... Lobatan!! !
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by ndufrank: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Fear
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Chimzy2(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
After publishing this list what next?...is this suppose to make them pay?...I think stringent measures should be adopted to ensure that this chronic debtors settle their debts than publishing their names on national newspaper..
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by FOREXMART(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2015
welcome to my country
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2015
How on earth are commercial banks still making money from medium to long-term loans?
Look at the amounts I am reading here. It makes no sense.
And they would now squeeze those in retail banking to make up.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2015
ok
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by virud: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2015
BOWOTO:
Thank God for your life, I am not a billionaire yet but I owe nobody.
When you eventually become one....you wouldn't want to bear all the risks! you will have to borrow....
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Ralphlauren(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2015
the banking model in nigeria is just all shades of wrong.

its only in nigeria that banks fall over themselves to borrow to PEPs and the likes because they 'assume' they are credit worthy undecided undecided

besides, what is the aim/purpose of this naming and shaming? how will that help the banks in recovering the bad debt

rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by quinty(f): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Na Naija we all dey... the so called rich are delinquent debators shocked
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by saintol(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Interesting!!! unfolding Episode
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by highmood(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2015
That is why we remain where we are. "Non-performing loans!, yet many hardworking, creative and business minds are wasting out there. In short, the banks also contributed to our problems! Imagine the way banks and religious houses are been set up everywhere are the way real productive ventures are been set up and also imagine those loans were well utilized by the owners of some of those moribund companies or were giving to many creative minds, many won't be unemployed and the crime rate will be very low. God help Nigeria.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Sanchez01:
Three months grace which expired on July 31. I don't envy these people at all. Most of these politicians will curse the day Buhari won APC's primary election.

Bullet: And at the end of the day, we shall say all is well that ends wellgrin.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Why are u people bent on crediting any good tin that happens in nigeria to d dull@rd
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

Source: www.punchng.com/news/ex-minister-dalhatus-firm-chicken-republic-owners-others-owe-uba-n9-3bn/

All I see is yoruba n northern names....dey are d debtors of nigeria.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Great
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by BOWOTO(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
virud:

When you eventually become one....you wouldn't want to bear all the risks! you will have to borrow....
My name won't be published like this.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
I hope Nigerians are seeing the tribe that liquidate Nigeria's economy. They borrow huge amounts of money without the intention of paying thereby wrecking financial institutions and the economy at large.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by ekea2001: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Ofe coys
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Sanchez01: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are u people bent on crediting any good tin that happens in nigeria to d dull@rd
Ask me again, bigot.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by fransixe(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2015
and when you see them with their Agbada(s), smelling like a perfume factory, you wouldn't have the slightest idea they owe so much debt...the banks should go and auction their collateral joor...afterall wen them conduct the biz, we no know...
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by 9jatatafo(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Very sad that young people with noble business ideas are given dangerous obstacles to scale through for a minor loan by banks but go begging the so called big to come and collect loans with lesser conditions
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Tinyemeka(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2015
How can I get FBN and Zenith Bank's list?
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by abbaapple: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Organisation of fraudsters! Na Bank b dat.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by zubby29(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
in niaja d more u look d less u c.bt we will gt der

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) / Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.