Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn (22226 Views)

CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / 10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Themandator: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Sanchez01:
Three months grace which expired on July 31. I don't envy these people at all. Most of these politicians will curse the day Buhari won APC's primary election.

Bullet: And at the end of the day, we shall say all is well that ends wellgrin.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

The practice is not new... It started under the Jonathan regime
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by CyberWolf: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Most of the debtors are Yorubas and Hausas...hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by chuksmad(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
This is one of good things to happen in Nigeria. They should pay their debts.

For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by danymaina: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
If u are a shareholder In a bank that mean you are a co-owner of the bank and it means the bank debtors are also your debtors. shocked If you have even one unit of share of 1 kobo it means u gave a lone of billions of naira to so called big men/women waw
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Emmy4Naija: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Most of the names mentioned has shown the regions and people that are running our economy aground.
The business men and enterprenaurs from the South East are hardly seen on such list of debtors. I guess those guys can help rebuild our economy if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Adesiji77: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2015
DWJOBScom:
When a hardworking young man or woman requires a loan , he's required to get a landed property in US , 2 in naija, 4 exotic 2016 cars and make Dangote his Guarantor . All the man wants is 1million naira o

Exaggeration of the decade! cheesy grin
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by yooglodotcom: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2015
This is what you get when interest rate on savings is 3% while the interest rate on loan is over 20%. Who is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by gabbytabby: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2015
It is now the way of the world so debtors better pay up or you would be named and shamed.
Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by DWJOBScom(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Adesiji77:

Exaggeration of the decade! cheesy grin

Am sure over the decade we have seen better exaggeration like , 'I will make 1Naira to 1dollar'

I think you took the exaggeration award

2 Likes

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by Achilies(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
DWJOBScom:
When a hardworking young man or woman requires a loan , he's required to get a landed property in US , 2 in naija, 4 exotic 2016 cars and make Dangote his Guarantor . All the man wants is 1million naira o

1miliion too much self.
When I request for a 500,000 loan from sky bank. The things they were asking for as collateral if I had half of those things as of then I wouldn't be asking for loan.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by igbakigba2t15: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
I see this sadistic approach as diversionary and could backfire as the banks are "DESTROYING THEIR DEBTORS AND THEIR BUSINESSES" instead of finding the root cause of their problems and finding solutions. If these debtor guys are 419ers, I bet you, they wont care a hoot about these publications, and how many Nigerians care about these debtors, anyway? Some of the banks are facing litigations already for there is always inside abuse in these type of transactions. If you kill your debtors, the chances of recovering your debt is very minimal and surely you might face murder charge if our learned friends can prove the bank's publication led to the High Blood Pressure that killed the debtor. The common man is interested in the oil thieves that stole our money and oil thus depriving us of our democratic dividends. WE NEED THEIR NAMES PUBLISHED SOONEST! Nigerian banks are bad lenders, bypassing due diligence as they chase their so called HIGH NET WORTH CUSTOMERS for business at the detriment of millions of Small Businessmen and Entrepreneurs who seriously need these loans. Their records are very unreliable and so are their high interest charges (most times not communicated and agreed with their customers). Smart ones amongst will declare themselves BANKRUPT and will escape and I bet you...you can never find any SMEs on the banks' lists. The banks should carry their burden and that why there are Provisions for Bad Debts!

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn by tinziemaine(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Ojoro council ojoro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers / 140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / Nigeria Sinks Deeper Into External Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.