Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim (32951 Views)

Nairaland Bans Member Victim Over Allegation Of Hijacked Google Adsense Account / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / I’ve ‘impounded’ Countless Okada, Says Fake Army Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by DONSMITH123(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2015
One Amale Pius told an Abuja Grade 1 Area Court that he is ready to commit a suspected fake female corps member that allegedly carted away his over N1 million worth of properties to God.

The court struck out the case of the suspected 25-year-old woman, Anita Ubi Sani, following the withdrawal of the case by the nominal complainant on Tuesday.

Anita Ubi Sani of Back of Cathedral Church, Wida, Abuja, was charged with joint act and theft, offences that contradict Sections 79 and 287 of the Penal Code.

The Police prosecutor, Igono Icholi, had earlier told the court that the complainant, of Phase 2, Site 1, on February 3, reported at the Kubwa Police Station that the accused, with two others, presently at large, jointly in furtherance of a common intention, went to his apartment and carted away his properties worth N1, 505, 000 without his consent.

He said the accused sold the items in an undisclosed place and converted the proceeds to her personal use.

According to the prosecutor, the accused was arrested in a DSTV office in Bwari, where she was trying to recharge one of the stolen items, thereby causing him wrongful loss.

When the case came up in court, the complainant requested that the case be withdrawn.

He said he was touched by God to leave everything to Him.

The Judge, Mohammed Marafa, while striking out the case, asked the complainant to apply for the termination of the case citing his reasons.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/city-news/61850-i-leave-her-to-god-says-fake-corps-member-s-victim
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by jimohibrahim(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2015
God will judge her..
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by Eeser: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Aiit
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by delishpot: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2015
I smell something...... But its good he had tge heart to not press the case further.
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by DONSMITH123(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2015
delishpot:
I smell something...... But its good he had tge heart to not press the case further.
Not me o. I must take my pound of flesh.

1 Like

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by boboLIL(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Man of a lion heart.....
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:
One Amale Pius told an Abuja Grade 1 Area Court that he is ready to commit a suspected fake female corps member that allegedly carted away his over N1 million worth of properties to God.

The court struck out the case of the suspected 25-year-old woman, Anita Ubi Sani, following the withdrawal of the case by the nominal complainant on Tuesday.
Anita Ubi Sani of Back of Cathedral Church, Wida, Abuja, was charged with joint act and theft, offences that contradict Sections 79 and 287 of the Penal Code.
The Police prosecutor, Igono Icholi, had earlier told the court that the complainant, of Phase 2, Site 1, on February 3, reported at the Kubwa Police Station that the accused, with two others, presently at large, jointly in furtherance of a common intention, went to his apartment and carted away his properties worth N1, 505, 000 without his consent.
He said the accused sold the items in an undisclosed place and converted the proceeds to her personal use.
According to the prosecutor, the accused was arrested in a DSTV office in Bwari, where she was trying to recharge one of the stolen items, thereby causing him wrongful loss.
When the case came up in court, the complainant requested that the case be withdrawn.
He said he was touched by God to leave everything to Him.

The Judge, Mohammed Marafa, while striking out the case, asked the complainant to apply for the termination of the case citing his reasons.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/city-news/61850-i-leave-her-to-god-says-fake-corps-member-s-victim

the evil that men do...nemesis must surely catch up
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by DONSMITH123(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

the evil that men do...nemesis must surely catch up

abi o my dear

1 Like

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

abi o my dear

thanks love
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by Evathyst(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wetin man chop, na him dey belle full am. If he hadn't been messing around with the fake corper, there's no way she would have robbed him.

Like my Ajegunle peeps used to say; 'Them don play guyman local' Lolz! grin

11 Likes

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by Chestbeater: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
aristo and jigolos, BEWARE...

3 Likes

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by jamex93(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
so many fake of them out there

sorry sir
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by ladyF(f): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Haaaa

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by jammyunn(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's the best decision, God bless him.
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by DrayZee: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Senseless fowl
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by millionboi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Be ur own boss,check my signature
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by MrNL(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
for this kind moni? no God mata for here o,I must catch her,hustle must pay,even lawyer dey find free money Sef as him sue buhari because him no gree appoint fast http://yesreport..com/2015/08/lawyer-sues-buhariosinbajo-for-assets.html him dey take panadol for another person headache den u say u go leave 1 milla to God? even God go vex for you.
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by kenedy175(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
This story isn't complete
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by Heebucun(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
The story doesn't add up undecided

1 Like

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by SAMBARRY: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Girls are not smiling grin angry
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by kenedy175(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Heebucun:
K
For Kangaroo grin
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by iphanyiuma(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Obo na one kpa....maga go pay 1 million undecided
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by kenedy175(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Evathyst:
G
For Google
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by kulobyno: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Lady had better go and make amends with the guy, now that the guy has withdrawn from human court and reported to heavenly court.

God's judgement is rugged o especially when you are totally dependent on his verdict.

I know there are goons or even so called atheists or freethinkers who may be in doubt but I know what I am talking about. I have actually seen divine vengeance at work.

3 Likes

Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by Richie0974: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmm....Revenge is of The Lord..
Re: I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim by XKZ(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Maybe the girl's mum went to beg him. Or her pastor.
Or may the girl paid off her debt with s...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS / Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl / Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.