Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

#secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (38800 Views)

ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Here are some funny tweets from nigerians. Talking about their past experience in secondary school(high sch) in a very nice and funny manner. See pics

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/secschoolinnigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2015
WHEN A TEACHER IS FLOGGING YOU AND YOU SET YOUR EYES ON YOUR CRUSH,YOU BE LIKE...

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Senior 1: now dissapear from my sight,and never come back

Senior 2: if you dare move an inchangry

Me:......

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Very funny memory. I remember one girl then who used to brag that her father is RICHER than the whole world. She claimed that in her life she don't know what Eba " Garri " or other swallow food taste like. Some mumu dey follow her up and down like omo baba olowo until one day that she felt ill and she vomited " Throw-up " Amala Dudu and Ponmo...................lol come see laugh

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by MRpii(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Were re o
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Valentinooo: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa angry

Modified:

#secschoolinnigeria
Your first visit to the computer lab for practical

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by samnificent(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Interesting...I still remember a class mate of mine that never bought a Maths-Set grin but always "GOT" one before exams without spending a dime grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by phransix147(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
No funny pics yet
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Valentinooo:
vheMa angry
MRpii:
Were re o
madridguy:
K
MRpii:
Were re o
reload/refreshgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by slinkman(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Onemansquad(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2015
#secschoolinnigeria.. When you have been making noise and your name is not on noisemakers list cos the CC is ur friend

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by dedons: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2015
I smell frontpage...
Lalasticlala do something o
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol noise makers list chai im alwYs number 1

3 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by asumo12: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
vhema

angry angry angry
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
#secschoolinNigeria:

When they call PTA and you forget to tell your parents.

When you were given assignment and you forget it on the table at the sitting room, and your teacher says, where is My assignment?

When you forgot you were given assignment and you forget to do it: "O boy! Abeg make I copy your note!"cheesy

When Principal says shut up, and you were still talkinggrin

When you want to collect your result, and you see your body shaking!

When you repeat a class and your crush becomes the head girlgringringrin

48 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by sokotoburundi(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin mods abeg fp

14 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2015
smiley grin
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2015
[size=18pt]RUBBISH[/size]

4 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
Here are some funny tweets from nigerians. Talking about their past experience in secondary school(high sch) in a very nice and funny manner. See pics
the worst have done was mix a little bit of poo in my seniors beans cos he is always requesting for my dinning food. And urinating in his drinking water cos him go just trow keg give me like say I be slave every morning. .. If u ever attended F.G.C IBILLO, u will understand. 1995-2001 set

13 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

kindly put link to where you got it from...
oh. Pls reload,and do the needful grin.
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2015
asumo12:
vhema

angry angry angry
y d frownangry
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Bonapart(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
When that senior won't stop teaching your class, just know say him get crush for dia

6 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by RichDad1(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
When you'll do anything and everything to get promoted to SSS 3 cos for the Trouser and long sleeve shirt for guys and Skirt and blouse with opportunity to plait hair for the ladies.lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by butanepro(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Hdkdiwbdbcjdjsjsbbxbxxhdh

3 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by RichDad1(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
again.
poster above is something else shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Trending(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Icon4s(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2015
#secschoolinnigeria: when d senior draws a ball and goal post on d wall and asks u to kick d ball and score. angry

7 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by razz0: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Jah rule don die nah! Social media dey coz havoc no be small!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ? / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.