Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe (25683 Views)

2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by fibe: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Tvaddict:

Source: http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/08/sunday-oliseh-visits-ibe/

it will be a nice addition. thumps up oliseh.

proudly TACSFONKNIGTHS
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Good
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Sunnypa11(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Eyeb is not patriotic
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Bsc(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
K
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by tchigofigo(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2015
england wants im 4 under 21,.naija wants im 4 super eagles.,he knws his best option.., i guess
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by fx45(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice,

The guy is a talented footballer and will be good for the Super Eagle.

I pray he doesn't end up like Victor Moses anyway!
How did Victor Moses end up?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by slam7000(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Mojibola:
Somehow, I doubt if Ibe is interested in playing for Nigeria.

I think Nigeria is best for him. He shouldn't make the mistakes of agbonlahor or fashanu.if he reject us today, he would surely seek our assistance tomorrow.

Meanwhile kudos to the iwobi family. I saw Alex Iwobi with his dad at the nigeria high commission in London on the 27th July. They came for Naija passports. His dad was there again yesterday to collect the kpalis. I pray for his success at arsenal and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by xammyx(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
GO KOP, we will never walk alone.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by escohido1(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Good move.I believe u die.Ride on Boss we dey ur back.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by slam7000(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2015
fx45:

Don't mind that guy. There's nothing wrong with Moses.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by adjoviomole(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
All of u just saying rubbish about this Guy..I am a liverpool fan and ibe is better than sterling...sterling is good but his end product and shooting very awful and annoying.if we can get hm to play for us its good.because so far both our home base n foreign base have all tried but the end result is not visible. Goodluck to sunday oliseh
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Sodiumdawg: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
That Ibe dude better play for Naija.

England go just use am for friendly game dump am.

Just ask:

1. John Fashanu.
2. John Chidozie
3. John Salako
4. Ugo Ehiogu
5. Nedum Onuoha
6. Gabriel Agbonlahor
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by kechywillz(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2015
yang:
His father is Biafran

Please correct as appropriate
Bros abeg Stop this rubbish abeg

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Dindondin:
if the boy doesn't play for us he's a goat.
England ll use and dump him.
just like Onuoha, Fashanu etc.
Last Bullet
Even BBC confirmed the news of Oliseh's visit. I think Oliseh went there with Pinnick.
stands a higher chance of being at the World Cup playing for Nigeria. England will only use him for qualifiers and then continue their 'English quota' when thee main WC arrives.

Only European team a black man of African ancestry can play for as far as Senior football goes is Germany grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
Rearing the young talents with the mature breeds brings stability to the squad. I hope he accepts. He should have learnt from John Fashanu and Agbonlahor's mistakes. I hope Oliseh goes for Ola Aina and Dom Solanke of Chelsea, I think both are decent players too.
lol i dnt tink his igbo cuz he has got femi in his name

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by stabillo(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
yang:
His father is Biafran

You're wrong Jordon Oluwafemi Ibe isn't Biafran

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by stabillo(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Sunday Oliseh should go to hell. I hope Ibe, an igbo man will reject his offer
Jordon Oluwafemi Ibe is a Nigerian and he's not even Igbo but Yoruba to say... stop making everything tribal.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Bonapart(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice,

The guy is a talented footballer and will be good for the Super Eagle.

I pray he doesn't end up like Victor Moses anyway!
and how has victor moses ended? Bunch of hypocrite! With this your comment, i urge him and every other foreign player out there not to represent Nigeria at national level.... stupid Nigerians very quick to condemn and criticise

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by bqlekan(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
wizkelly:
lol i dnt tink his igbo cuz he has got femi in his name
lol, i never said anyone is igbo.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Dindondin(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
stands a higher chance of being at the World Cup playing for Nigeria. England will only use him for qualifiers and then continue their 'English quota' when thee main WC arrives.

Only European team a black man of African ancestry can play for as far as Senior football goes is Germany grin
you very forgotten France. The team that values black players most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by xammyx(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Go KOP, we will never walk alone.... my 1st comment vanished

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Tolexander: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Bonapart:
and how has victor moses ended? Bunch of hypocrite! With this your comment, i urge him and every other foreign player out there not to represent Nigeria at national level.... stupid Nigerians very quick to condemn and criticise
who let the dog out?

To hell with your silly urge, as if the silly urge can reach anywhere outside his room.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by damiloladuke: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
we want result

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by toprealman: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2015
fx45:
MOSES IS STILL ON POINT JOOR.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by JayJustus(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
yang:
His father is Biafran

Jordon doesn't push cocaine to indonesia and brazil so he is nigerian...i only know people from the land of the rising shiat that do that

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Dindondin:

you very forgotten France. The team that values black players most
yeah, France.most of the French team are immigrants and colonies

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Bonapart(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Tolexander:
who let the dog out?

To hell with your silly urge, as if the silly urge can reach anywhere outside his room.
senseless unpatriotic Nigeria.... get your brain up

I doubt it if you've don any reasonable in your life... i call you a b!tch

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by SirShymexx: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
Rearing the young talents with the mature breeds brings stability to the squad. I hope he learns from John Fashanu and Agbonlahor's mistakes. Oliseh should go for Ola Aina and Dom Solanke of Chelsea, I think both are decent players too.

I don't think Dom Solanke will choose naij over England - he's managed by his white mum, and I doubt it's going to happen. However, I do think the likes of Alex Iwobi, Chuba Akpom, Semi Ajayi, and Ola Aina will surely play for naija. You can throw in Moses Odubajo and Dele Alli in there.

Anyway, there are gazillion of players of naija descent scattered all over youth academies in the UK. If naija can catch them young, naija should be able to build a solid team.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by lohresloco: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Your foolishness is beyond comprehension, Biafra is an ideology that's dead on arrival.
yang:
His father is Biafran

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by bqlekan(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2015
SirShymexx:

I don't think Dom Solanke will choose naij over England - he's managed by his white mum, and I doubt it's going to happen. However, I do think the likes of Alex Iwobi, Chuba Akpom, Semi Ajayi, and Ola Aina will surely play for naija. You can throw in Moses Odubajo and Dele Alli in there.

Anyway, there are gazillion of players of naija descent scattered all over youth academies in the UK. If naija can catch them young, naija should be able to build a solid team.
well you are right, one can't underestimate the influence of a manager on the career of a footballer. I will love to see young talents in our team, but we have to fix the glassHouse and our football philosophy in this country else talents wont ever consider playing for us.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by SirShymexx: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
well you are right, one can't underestimate the influence of a manager on the career of a footballer. I will love to see young talents in our team, but we have to fix the glassHouse and our football philosophy in this country else talents wont ever consider playing for us.

Yes. Not even England alone - I'm following both the UEFA cup and Champions league qualifiers, and I've seen a few decent players with Nigerian names. Ditto the Belgian league. MLS is another one - there are a few decent players with naija names.

Heck, the current Jamaican team is predominantly made up of MLS players - and their team at the moment is very decent. So the standard of the MLS also isn't that bad. Nigeria shouldn't have a problem picking 11 decent players to form a decent squad from the gazillion of players out there, if they're serious about building a team that can complete. Unlike the washed up one they have atm. The likes of Mikel should be in the dustbin of history - I honestly don't know why he's still playing for Chelsea, when Nathan Ake is far better than him. It must be about the Russian connection.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe by Tolexander: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Bonapart:
senseless unpatriotic Nigeria.... get your brain up

I doubt it if you've don any reasonable in your life... i call you a b!tch
get a life!

Stop barking!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genort Rohr Turns To Sebastian Osigwe, Swiss-born Goalkeeper / Nigeria Vs Germany : Rio2016 Olympics : Your Thoughts On The Match? / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.