Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (20299 Views)

2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / SHAME Jordon Ibe Offered The Chance To Play For Nigeria At World Cup / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Ipisi(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2016
One-Time Super Eagles of Nigeria Target and Bournemouth star Jordon Ibe robbed at knifepoint and his £25,000 Rolex watch stolen

Bournemouth forward Jordon Ibe who was once penciled down to play for Nigeria’s Super Eagles, has been robbed at knife-point when thieves rammed his car just four days after Andy Carroll was threatened by gunmen.

The 20-year-old former Liverpool player had his watch stolen after his car was struck in Surrey Quays, south-east London, it has emerged. Scotland Yard said detectives were investigating the attack on Ibe, which took place near Surrey Quays Underground station at around 1.45pm on November 6.

Reports say that the assailants made off with the footballer's £25,000 Rolex. A Met Police spokesman said: 'One of the suspects threatened the victim with a knife before stealing his watch. The victim was not injured. 'At this early stage, officers are investigating whether the suspects intentionally collided with the victim's car.'

It is unknown what car the former Reds player was driving at the time of the incident which occurred this month ‒ although Ibe appears to be a car fanatic and has been pictured attending Mercedes car shows.

http://arthurbueze..com/2016/11/nigerian-born-football-star-jordon-ibe.html

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by GossipHeart(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by jnrbayano(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Sorry Ibeabuchi

3 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by yomibelle(f): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
#9m watch?
shey im wan use am check im lifespan ni?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
London is filled with thieves now

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by danduj(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
After rejecting super eagles,hope say england don call am?grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by baresywood(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Sowi

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Vince77(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
No matter how rich i am i still wont buy a £25000 wrist watch.

I just can't

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by themonk(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Am trying to calculate how the F**k this guy is 20 years old

3 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by chrisbaby24(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Chaaiiii
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by henrydadon(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
even for london..

bros for don invest that 9 millon for naija use am build wan small hotel..

make him thank God say them no cut him hand join

[img]http://i./x6vwBFiFDRNiU.gif[/img]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by omonnakoda: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
That is the trouble with London ,full of beggars,thieves and terrorists. Nigerians must be careful when they visit the troubled city

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by kidman96(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Insecurity is everywhere.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by purpledferanmi1: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
if too say na nigeria dis happen to jordon ibe, a lot of loose tap on nairaland would have spitting rubbish as usual. shit people

7 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by dauntless15(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
the streets ain't smiling
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Eleniyan15: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by kidman96(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari

Just kill yourself now. Because you can change nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by seenter84: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Eyah
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by GossipHeart(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016

I remember he once played for Liverpool

Those thieves are really hungry

Poor man like me can afford to replace the stolen watch not to talk of a footballer who earns millions of naira every week

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Ideology01(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
The last time I checked, he is claiming to be a briton and he is based in London so why telling us d wrist watch price in naira.....Just tell us d amount he bought it cos I know he did not come to Lagos to buy d watch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by tall2ce(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Naxo thugs pick my pocket and stole iphone6 from my pocket at Meiran bus stop on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Xtracoool(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari

Amen to that.

But what was going through your mind when you typed this?

3 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by livingstoneony(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari

haba!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by GossipHeart(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
May God bless d thieves

You're a little girl who doesn't know anything

What do you know about wealth ??

7 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by buharimustlive: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari has infected every country he goes to with recession.

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by livingstoneony(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Ideology01:
The last time I checked, he is claiming to be a briton and he is based in London so why telling us d wrist watch price in naira.....Just tell us d amount he bought it cos I know he did not come to Lagos to buy d watch
Tell em...

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by funmilade4real(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari

You are a fool

10 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Dinirojones(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
So the recession reach these "innit" pple too.... shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
May God bless d thieves

Are u this dumb?... u even insulted God by telling him to BLESS THE THEIVES undecided.
How is it ur prob how he decides to spend his cash undecided
And be careful of wat u wish for other so dat u wont be paid with same coin!..
Don't come here and start crying tht u or ur family member was robbed..

Ideology01:

Oboy get sense na..did u read where he mentioned the amount in naira?... nawao its not by force to comment o.
If ur brain is empty at some point u can just save urslef the embarrassment and logout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by officialgflames: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
naija boys go punish am for not playing for naija,beside boys dey para to meet up dis recession.yankee boys making money by any means to cum paint town red

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers / I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo / John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.