Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

*** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** (2110 Views)

#############################clean 2017 Toyota Tundra Platinum...... / SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2008 Toyota Tundra @ N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielrides: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Navigation, Bed Liner, Tonneau Cover, TRD Supercharger, TRD Cold Air Intake, Fox Coilovers, Fox Rear Shocks, Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player, Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags, Power Sunroof, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielrides: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielrides: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Good Morning
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2015
My word for every one here today.....

In all you do, FEAR GOD
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by Weigher: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR

Seun, ishilove you need to come into this matter, dunno why am being mistaken for some one I don't know, atleast can this folks provide proves that am kingsuto?
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by Ngutor(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabrielride:
smiley smiley
Good day bro. This price gets this to my door?
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Visit us today
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2015
grin
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keep thy heart with all diligence Prov.4:23
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by gabrielride: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Goodmorning
Re: *** For Lovers Of Executive TUNDRA Or Any PICKUP **come & Get Yours Very Cheap** by scoory: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.
I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.
gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011
Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.
See the thread here: http://www.nairaland.com /2524546/sell-nairaland- existing-username
Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.
After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.
These are some of the phone numbers he uses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presentable 2006 TOYOTA MATRIX IS SOLD.GLORY BE TO GOD / TOKS FORD Escape 1.2 08169446319 / Neatly 1st Body Used Black 2001 Honda Crv,@ 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.