Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders (1679 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg. Honda Babyboy For Sale @ 500k / Honda Babyboy For Sale At Ajah By Dhermy. / Used Honda Babyboy For Sale @380k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a Babyboy 2000 model..
Car is Perfectly okay just need routine servicing. (has not done any this year).
Car is for my colleague and has left it with me since January this year...
It has been occupying space in my compound and i advice her to sell if she wont use it. (she has been running her MSC program)
She requested I sell it for 400k (she also owes me money)
I am willing to sell it to any one who BRING N320k
1sadPLS IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY SUCH DONT BOTHER CALLING)
2: I will not drive it to any location for you.. if you are serious, come over, test drive, pay and take off.. All papers are with me.
3: It first come first serve so all those who have begged and begged, i have brought it this low so i can hear word.
4; if this car doesnt go this weekend. i will simply carry back and drop it off in my colleagues school so i can have peace..

i have a congested compound with cars every evening when all families are back with their cars...

call/Whatsapp 08099448310

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
more pics

Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Location is Ijede ikorodu Lagos.

Car was washed not painted
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by frugal(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
eRex:
Hi guys,

I have a Babyboy 2000 model..
Car is Perfectly okay just need routine servicing. (has not done any this year).
Car is for my colleague and has left it with me since January this year...
It has been occupying space in my compound and i advice her to sell if she wont use it. (she has been running her MSC program)
She requested I sell it for 400k (she also owes me money)
I am willing to sell it to any one who BRING N320k
1sadPLS IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY SUCH DONT BOTHER CALLING)
2: I will not drive it to any location for you.. if you are serious, come over, test drive, pay and take off.. All papers are with me.
3: It first come first serve so all those who have begged and begged, i have brought it this low so i can hear word.
4; if this car doesnt go this weekend. i will simply carry back and drop it off in my colleagues school so i can have peace..

i have a congested compound with cars every evening when all families are back with their cars...

call/Whatsapp 08099448310
Too much stories. Is this not the same car you tried to sell here and also seeking for solutions for here?

Clarify please.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by slimmoney(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is d car still available nd wats d condition of d engine nd gear box also is it a leather or fabric seat?
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by RoyalRoy(m): 5:01am On Jul 16, 2016
frugal:

Too much stories. Is this not the same car you tried to sell here and also seeking for solutions for here?

Clarify please.

Lol.

I guess the Internet never forgets!!

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
There are 2. The one up for sale is not mine.

frugal:

Clarify please.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by nerilove(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Guy, why are you lying? The guy caught you red handed. Just simply say the truth and not lying that the car belongs to a Friend. People might not trust you after this. And the car has fuel pump issue and u didn't mention that. The car is yours and has issues. Period.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
If u have lying tendencies in your gene... Doesnt mean every one does. My car had an issue (cos it's fixed now)

The one for sale is not mine but parked within my compound.

Look at[sub][/sub] pics carefully.

nerilove:
Guy, why are you lying? The guy caught you red handed. Just simply say the truth and not lying that the car belongs to a Friend. People might not trust you after this. And the car has fuel pump issue and u didn't mention that. The car is yours and has issues. Period.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
ok is see why every one do ask why is the engine oily..

Please the picture of the engine was taken at night... that's the flash reflection
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Available pls call 08185486046.. (owner)
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sold!! Even at a higher price
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by coretechng1(m): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2016
frugal:

Clarify please.
grin grin Bursted.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!! Come Get This Honda Babyboy For 320k Exclusively For Nairalanders by eRex(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Check with your network provider or a psychiatrist... either your network is giving you half info or your brain is giving you partial info..

Can u read or see at all...

coretechng1:
grin grin Bursted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DIRECT 2013 REGISTERED HONDA CR-V Bought Brand New..14k Miles / Registered Toyota Corolla LE @ 500k SOLD / Toks 2008 Toyota Highlander Full Options For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.