Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe (2037 Views)

My Response To A 'job' Fraudster / Job Fraudster Alert!!!! / Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by annastacia15(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Hello everyone. Please this happened to my good friend,even though I warned her and recently another nairalander contacted me to ask me questions about this Adaora Lizzy Igwe

Please beware of this lady claiming to be Late Hon. Eudora Igwe's daughter.

She is a thief and a criminal!! She uses the name Adaora Lizzy Igwe

She chats with people then after a few months, invites you to come and see her somewhere in iyanaoba area,where she has boys waiting to beat u up and collect your valuables...
She changes her sim after every operation and recently she tried to defraud another nairalander who contacted me cos of my former post of her, the nairalander just dropped this new details of adaora

BlackBerry Pin: 2affd0e9
Phone number: 07068494622
+447031989151

Attached is the picture she sent to my friend then...

#okbye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by annastacia15(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2015
This is the picture we saw on her whatsapp

Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by ahabue83: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks for d info
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin...guys looking for flat tommy, nice as$, succulent bwest...one chance.

thanks for the information sha grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by topcube(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks OP, keeping the public informed is the best way to go, so, another prospect will not fall prey, betterstill, why don't we trap this kind of fraudster when we experience their ordeal, so that, another person will not fall for it?
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by annastacia15(f): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
@midehi the worst is she targets working class girls, she pretends to be your friend for a Long time before even mentioning invite
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
annastacia15:
@midehi the worst is she targets working class girls, she pretends to be your friend for a Long time before even mentioning invite
really? thanks for the info.
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by Pierocash(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
ok noted. boys get ready for war.
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by cirmuell(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thief, look at her face like... undecided
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by Qualer: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Midehi:
grin grin...guys looking for flat tommy, nice as$, succulent bwest...one chance.

thanks for the information sha grin

i see your kolo has advanced/ we have to bring you in for assessment sooner than scheduled... always let me know when your tablets run out to avoid relapses..
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by orogodoganyin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
HAHAHA... can't b duped by this. she isn't tall

1 Like

Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Qualer:

i see your kolo has advanced/ we have to bring you in for assessment sooner than scheduled... always let me know when your tablets run out to avoid relapses..
cheesy cheesy...LMAO
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by rummmy: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
From her whtsapp,she was last seen on the 18th of may 2015,we hereby officially Decleard wanted....the search comence...if she's stil on NL let her come and prove her innocence else?
Re: Fraudster!! Adaora Igwe by AreaFada2: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmmm. Very scammericious woman being. Nonsensicus et ingredientus. See her poofull nyanshcheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For FUNAAB Recruitment – 2016 / . / SEE . . . ANDELA: Learn To Program And Get Paid As You Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.