Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria (2062 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by kenny888: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2009
I was in a canteen just two days ago eating when a man came in too,as his food was served,you need to see the way the man was praying assive he was told that that the food was poisoned,he was praying and calling the blood of Jesus continously before he started eating,i was amazed and wondered why was he pleading the blood of Jesus.After i finished eating i sat down and thought over the whole incidence,i now discovered that we are over using the blood of Jesus in this country Nigeria,if the blood was to be an exhaustable one,we in nigerian would have since finished it,because nigerian christains plead the Blood of Jesus even when maggi falls of their hands in the kitchen,so we need to educate ourselves on this because from my own persecption the blood of Jesus is to be pleaded when one is in danger,not when your bathing soap falls off your hand in the bathroom.I am only speaking of nigerians because i have never travelled out of this soil to know how they do theirs outside the country. So please lets look at this and comment pls.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by marvisjoy: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2009
This is an important post,some people cough and even snizes and plead the blood of Jesus,which i dont see any reason for that,lets be educated.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by JeSoul(f): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
kenny888:

I was in a canteen just two days ago eating when a man came in too,as his food was served,you need to see the way the man was praying assive he was told that that the food was poisoned,he was praying and calling the blood of Jesus continously before he started eating,i was amazed and wondered why was he pleading the blood of Jesus.After i finished eating i sat down and thought over the whole incidence,i now discovered that we are over using the blood of Jesus in this country Nigeria,if the blood was to be an exhaustable one,we in nigerian would have since finished it,because nigerian christains plead the Blood of Jesus even when maggi falls of their hands in the kitchen,so we need to educate ourselves on this because[b] from my own persecption the blood of Jesus is to be pleaded when one is in danger[/b],not when your bathing soap falls off your hand in the bathroom.I am only speaking of nigerians because i have never travelled out of this soil to know how they do theirs outside the country. So please lets look at this and comment pls.

I'm glad you used the word perception becos from a biblical standpoint, there is no basis for ever "pleading the blood of Jesus". I asked this same question a while ago and got no solid answer. See the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-124301.0.html
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by kenny888: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2009
yea,i once read it but its like the required response has not been given yet cos,you can still see peopls doing this,so if any one has any quotation from the bible,lets him/her help us.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
my brother,is guilty of this alot,but not on maggi ooooo,but on my vehicles whenever he is traveling and when he wants to sleep.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by huxley(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2009
You see how religion can make some people delusional and crazy.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by manmustwac(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
huxley:

You see how religion can make some people delusional and crazy.
Yes but unfortuneately for these Christians blind faith will never allow them to see that.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2009
thats correct
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
yes this happens alot.even last week a girl that wore an extremely high heel shoe stumbled and fell,and blood of Jesus before she got to the floor.is it the Blood that asked her to wear an extremely high shoe?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by AKO1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
The blood of Jesus is for the remission of sins, chikena! If you are traveling or u want to sleep, God has given his angels charge over you to protect you, Not "blooooooood of Jesus".
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by KAPTEN: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
Religion the opium of the masses.What do you expect when people have been shackled and lied to for ages.Tell me what has the blood of Jesus got to do with the food you are about to eatFood everyone in that stall ate?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by WarfyBoy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
I kno even see wetin una dey talk for here self, Blood of Jesus, Blood of Jesus, Blood of Jesus, Wetin concern una if anybody plead Blood of Jesus, na una blood, abi una hear say Jesus dey complain, I kno say i wish na 9JA Jesus for come, the Blood for scarce for market, but now its for free, please dont condemn those that use it for free, let God be the judge of that, ah ah

I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2009
for nigeria alone we use more than 2 million litres per day of blood of Jesus because we use it any how,we dont even buy nor sweat for it before getting it.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
for nigeria alone we use more than 2 million litres per day of blood of Jesus because we use it any how,we dont even buy nor sweat for it before getting it.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by redsun(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2009
We naturally tend to blame people like mad bothar of white south african invaders for ruling us out as irrational humans but then,our mindset averagely is just way out of order for a reasonable mind.

There are consequences for every unreasonable actions taken.If you drop your soap while bathing,it means you are not concentrating,if you sneeze,it either means you have a cold,dust infested or allergic to something like snuff or pepper,if you eat in a dirty BUKA,you are most likely to get food poison that could kill you,all this has nothing to do with jesus but with you as an individual'

Jesus story is an imaginary story of how people could overcome negative beliefs,traditions,adversities,ignorance,oppressions and vanities by having a different perspectives,it is a story of a new beginning,a reborn,of the old becoming new.

It is time for a rebirth,oh you ignorant brethren.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2009
redsun you are a bit correct,i can see you are in d uk,do they also plead the blood of Jesus anyhow there?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by redsun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2009
Whiteman has moved on from jesus to DIGIsus.For some africans and other third WORLDLERS,jesus and muhamad are still easy and quick fix solutions to practical problems
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by idupaul: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2009
Whiteman has moved on from jesus to DIGIsus

chei blood of Jesus cry
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2009
redsun ,pls expantiate
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by redsun(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2009
Digital miracle.This is the age of push buttons not the age of prayers or illusions.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm,we are in trouble!
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by ud4u: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
Warfy Boy:

I kno even see wetin una dey talk for here self, Blood of Jesus, Blood of Jesus, Blood of Jesus, Wetin concern una if anybody plead Blood of Jesus, na una blood, abi una hear say Jesus dey complain, I kno say i wish na 9JA Jesus for come, the Blood for scarce for market, but now its for free, please dont condemn those that use it for free, let God be the judge of that, ah ah

I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS

True talk, real busy bodies.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2009
Na wah ooo
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
Realy,had it been that the blood is like water or fuel from NNPC We nigerians would have since finished it,cos its only in nigeria we plead d blood of Jesus.you plead d blood of Jesus even when you are constipating and having runing stomach.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by arramyjay: 3:28am On Mar 28, 2009
What is blood of jesus.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by marvisjoy: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2009
You mean u dont know d blood of Jesus?ask your pastor.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by jagunlabi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2009
Nigerians do not need to respect that imaginary blood because,IT IS IMAGINARY!It does not exist,so they can use it as mush and as often as they like.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2009
redsun:

Digital miracle.This is the age of push buttons not the age of prayers or illusions.

very well said. . . blood of jesus abi na urine of jesus. . .deluded freaks. . . . . .
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by donasere(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
watin man nogo see for NL
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2009
Na wa ooo, jagunlabi did you say blood of Jesus is imaginary?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by jagunlabi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2009
Yes o!It is all in their heads(naija christians),every gaddem litre of that red stuff,just like the blood owner himself.
realpastor:

Na wa ooo, jagunlabi did you say blood of Jesus is imaginary?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2009
I did not agree with you on that. Jesus is no imaginary,are you a christain jagunlabi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Examines Our Lord's Prayer / Firstfruit Or Tithe? Which One Takes Priority? / Can An Atheist Be A Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.