Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) (64041 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) / Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Missmossy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Awww she is really strong, kudos to her!!!
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

hehehehe... sharp geh. grin

Yes keh
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by eightsin(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op, you are wrong. Come to Benin and you will be shocked at how many female drivers you are see. Sometimes I wonder how they manage that lorry
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by phyness(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op
Go Benin city nd many ladies drivin Edo bus
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by phyness(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:
she can only drive lagbus safely in lasgidi and not danfo.

I have never seen a lady driving danfo in Lagos. So before we conclude on the statement "what a man can do, a woman can do better", make ladies try to drive danfo especially mile2 area side and I am sure you won't be able to share your testimony in the church grin
Is a lie here in Eti-Osa I seen a woman drivin danfo bus wit ha conductor in it

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by itu404(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hope more ladies will join. there are even ladies trucks driver. with fucklift attached to the rear. they use the lift when off loading. its so impressive. glad the trend is catching up in Nigeria grin
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by vm26: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
and who is that MAN in the picture with her?
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

I have never seen a lady driving danfo in Lagos. So before we conclude on the statement "what a man can do, a woman can do better", make ladies try to drive danfo especially mile2 area side and I am sure you won't be able to share your testimony in the church grin
huh? I know of one shuttling between Cele and Ikotun-egbe routes .

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nielbaba(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
actually was in her bus dis afternoon but my fone was down and also thinkin somone myt av already created a thread like dis so i dnt border myself ...shes beautiful and bold ...i like her confidence
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nielbaba(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Dubemkelly post=36673285]
huh? I know of one shuttling between Cele and Ikotun-egbe dats tru i do see her almost everyday ....around oke afa
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by adgab(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Women drive commercial buses in Netherlands too. So it's not new
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Nielbaba post=36673379][/quote]
Na same route nao, maybe we are even talking of same woman, she's dark and skinny...So I expect she does that daily
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

I have seen oh...mile2 to be precise...if you ply that route you would know how the construction work made that route congested...ppl were looking at her skeptically and entering in trickles not until suddenly "mad rush" started and all of us zoomed in...and alas she was so gooood...maneuvering like vin disel in fast and furious 7...#truetalk #CCECCengr...
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by ajokbem: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
I av seen a woman drive a commercial bus from Lagos to Ijebu ode. That is what she does for a living. And I've seen one driving dangote truck. Those women chop liver, I swear.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by papilo90(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
I've also seen a woman driving commercial bus (danfo) in Lagos before, but that was long ago, about 1999 or 2000, she plys ogba to Berger.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

on my way from work last week, at night, I entered a bus going my way. it wasn't until she asked for her money to be passed forward to her that I knew a woman was the driver.... danfo for that matter.... goto Benin, most of the BRT's re driven by women....
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Kelvinpam(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
vm26:
and who is that MAN in the picture with her?

Lol..Dont go there sir...everylady is beautiful in their own way.
Meanwhile this lady resemble person I know ooh.

cc: Twinkle1; amahtrendy, kciano

Please confirm if this is tina.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by sirxbit(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I saw numerous female bus drivers when I visited Benin last year. I really love seeing them, Kudos.
exactly.80% of the govt buses are driven by women

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by vickie1900(f): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:
Man must chop na.

#HusbandForHire things.

I am sure she has a family to cater for.

So you too dey watch husband for hire ehn? Lol
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by twinkle1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kelvinpam:

cc: Twinkle1; amahtrendy

Walai na Tina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Mancity26(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
tchidi:
There's a female cab driver in abuja. She stays at wuse market calling 'Amigo Glo!' cheesy smiley
i tink i ve met ha b4, d one wey i dey talk get green cab
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Kelvinpam(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
twinkle1:

Walai na Tina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...she go explain how this 1 happen tomorrow.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by twinkle1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kelvinpam:

lol...she go explain how this 1 happen tomorrow.

As in!!! So she popular lai ds.. Lol we go disturb am tomorrow grin
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by uboma(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
tchidi:
There's a female cab driver in abuja. She stays at wuse market calling 'Amigo Glo!' cheesy smiley

Does she drive a Golf 3? I boarded a female driven taxi sometime ago, precisely 3 months back from Berger to Wuse.

She seemed so happy with her job. She proudly told me that she's into cab business full time. I am proud of such women who find productive ways to earn a living.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
She looks tough
Got d .... Dont mess with me face .. Anyway nice one smiley
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by jerikoyan(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
hahaha grin #cc Twinkle1; amahtrendy
Kelvinpam:

cc: Twinkle1; amahtrendy

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by twinkle1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
jerikoyan:
hahaha grin kelvin liebe tina #cc Twinkle1; amahtrendy

U sef see Tina today for the whole media .. She go sabi au far tomorrow grin .. She no tell us say she popular lai ds.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by gramme01(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
I saw her today at obalende terminal, I was wowed
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Yommiefish(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

Agarawu o fe osi....(song)
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yommiefish:
Agarawu o fe osi....(song)
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2015
kennygee:
Man must chop na.

#HusbandForHire things.

I am sure she has a family to cater for.
Too much of Telemundo grin
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by okonja(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:

Dapada...I was in Lagos March earlier this year, the danfo I boarded from Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja was driven by a woman...So revert your statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.