Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Message To All ARSENAL Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Message To All ARSENAL Fans (433 Views)

"We Fought Until The End": Mikel Obi Pens Message To Nigerian Fans / To All Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manu Fans / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All ARSENAL Fans by bigdaddy0147(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Good morning to all arsenal fans all over the world...may our arsenal continue 2 b filled wit goals.I dnt really have much to say I jst want to congratulate the fans for an INVINCIBLE pre season.I pray and hope this coming season is our turn to lift the EPL trophy bt for us to achieve that I believe we have to start strong against WESTHAM on sunday because I believe its being long we won our first match convincely...I pray ARSENAL turns up on sunday so that WESTHAM will b get HAMMERED....secondly I want a new center forward that will score goals for fun just like the traitor did for us before leaving for MANCHESTER UNITED....I guess u know who the traitor is...LOL.....with sanchez and walcott on form I believe this is our year...lastly I want a centeral defensive midfielder because I believe that LE COQ can't play 60 games in a season...if his injured then we are back to flamini and arteta and u know what that means....dear ARSENAL fans I guess I have spoken ur minds....PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Message To All ARSENAL Fans by Emperortj93(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sorry bro, but ah seriously doubt if arsenal are gonna win any more trophy this season after winnig 3 trophy already (emirate cup, barclay championship and community shield) this season already.

Arsenal and their ever patient fans should be content with what they have already won and let those yet to win any trophy win something
Re: Message To All ARSENAL Fans by bigdaddy0147(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
I guess frm da way u jst sounded u must b a man utd or liverpool fan cos its 2 seasons already wit lots of money spent bt ntin 2 show 4 it...

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania Coach, Mkwasa Plans To Upset Nigeria In Afcon Qualifiers / Watch Tottenham Vs Everton Live Online / Serena Williams Has Been Knocked Out Of The 2015 US Open By, Roberta Vinci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.