Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (68635 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by dennisnet76: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

sats i like your comment but ermmmm iphones 5s comes with 1 gig ram, in fact, most iphones comes with 1 gigram, it has to do with a lot more than the ram size even tho it is a major factor
please can I flash techno c8 to 2gb ram
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Chiscomax(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2015
Mrkelv:

Chai! See the price of blackberry bold 5 grin . This is the same phone girls were dieing for few years back.

then what will you say about girls that lost their virginity because of curve 2?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by perryy(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Acidosis:
IPhone remains the best.

Tecno isn't giving real/true images. Have you ever seen a 'white' tarred road?

Can't you see?

Nor be my increasing brightness and contrast

Don't fall for the hype. Apple don't really make the best phones. It is just hype and americanism that keep them going. What is the mega pixel of iphone 6? Is it not just 8?
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by perryy(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
For those of you dying for iPhone aka icrap, open the Ling and read the comments section. I phones are just over rated toys.http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-6-vs-galaxy-s5
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Loladollarz: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sundown123:
That's all, we should be asking about the pictures cow it's only camera Tecno is comparing , them self they know the ocean between them and iPhone
Oya sorry, take heart. Sha buy the phone
Re: Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
adebayooye:

As in ehn....We still had a cam test this morning... The zero 2 was better

bro come on na don't over hype the zero 2 ........agreed the camera is mad .... but come on I compared them today and the techno killed it .... but their front cameras can be compared to each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.