Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68671 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by dryakson(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.

34 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by franksam2009: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2013
dude u are jst saying trash :-Xdude u are jst saying trash

75 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by dryakson(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2013
franksam2009: dude u are jst saying trash :-Xdude u are jst saying trash
Try the tecno en see for yourself. I'm talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Edunwa302(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Ok noted......so which of ya andriod product do u recommend 4us........naija ppl ll nt stop

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by drss(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Tecno android phones where design primarily for easy access and affordability for africans. What do we need? A phone with basic facilities such as good camera, fast internet browsing speed, etc. Who need games when u can use Play station gadgets?

88 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by psalmdave(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Loll.....Funny dude

Noted tho,good advice from experience cool

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by gangwolf(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2013
Lol.You don't know what you saying.Am not praising tecno but am talking out of experience.Tecno m3 plays gangstar vegas,asphalt 8,gta vegas,avenger initiative,dugeuon hunter4,real football 2013,wild blood,order and chaos,six guns and more.Why won't phantom a+ play HD games?

39 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by olahero(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2013
Mtchew...................Oniranu, say nah game you come life play? some HD games ko, some gameloft games ni.

30 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Josab4life: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2013
sorry oh! Is Seun a board member of Techno cos this is d only phone that has dominated nairaland tech. section. I am going to buy 1.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2013
puhahahahaha...... my tecno n3 handles HD Gameloft, EA, UBISOFT, THQ, ROCKSTAR etc games like mad ie Max Payne, Wild Blood, Amazing Spiderman, GTA Vice City, GTA III.......

@op, you were saying cheesy cheesy tongue

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ycmdng(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2013
I tot it will b a confession not knowing its just a super story... Am using tecno and can download ANY game from play stote. Mind u android is android.

14 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by bhaliz44(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Dis is Crap crap undecided #TeamP5 JOR grin grin

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babaglo79: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2013
so the reason of buying a phone is to play hd games. boy how old how you.

40 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zammydagreat(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2013
@op u didn't lie, tho have never used any tecno product b4...all my life av bin jumping frm one htc product to another as they improve but I swear...tecno is trash..if u need a good phone..go 4 htc, samsung, lg, or motorola

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2013
1st of all for those saying android is android pls slap ur self, secondly pls don't stop pple from buying tecno becos of game, am not a tecno fan anyway but if u hav money to buy a fone like samsung grand, abeg forget tecno, tecno who?

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2013
all i see is misplaced priorities. if you buy phones because you want to play games or show off im sorry for you. and please stop saying tecno is thrash abeg....tecno phones are better than some htc devices and samsung devices but big name will not let you Nigerians to see road.

30 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Ditoya(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2013
babaglo79: so the reason of buying a phone is to play hd games. boy how old how you.
Hahaha.. Buht a mans gotta stretch his hand na

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by paulworld(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Bro na your pocket matters wella. We (most people) optin for tecno just because of the price.

Bros no vex.the fact is tecno saved many life

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2013
I was expecting a well researched analysis about some defects of techno droid phones only to see this poo.... U only talked of phantom A+,is that the only techno phone? Stop generalising

23 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Vicjay1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
forget talk my guy. l have a phantom tab and samsung note 2 and i prefer the phantom

15 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Mcbussy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
hehehehegrin.....dis guy mumu sha....i'm playing HD ironman on my Q1 dat has d smallest android screen on d planet cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by enobong18: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op are you sure all is ok with your A+? Others arn't having the same problem.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by enobong18: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vic-jay:
forget talk my guy. l have a phantom tab and samsung note 2 and i prefer the phantom

Op, did you read this? Someone got a different expirence!

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by dryakson(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
JeffreyJamez: all i see is misplaced priorities. if you buy phones because you want to play games or show off im sorry for you. and please stop saying tecno is thrash abeg....tecno phones are better than some htc devices and samsung devices but big name will not let you Nigerians to see road.
sorry did I hear you said tecno is better to HTC and the like?
Shine your eyes or maybe you should buy one and experience it

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xtervaganza(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bullshit post. I once had one of the worst techno products in n7 and I played lots of HD games with it without lagging or so...

Just change d title of ur post to “i hate techno"

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by dryakson(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vic-jay:
bros are you sure?
Comparing tecno Phantom tab to Samsung note 2 is as good as comparing Harvard University with any uni in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vic-jay:
bros please don't lie, its not good, why would somone that has samsung note 2 go and buy tecno phantom for ihmself again, smh for u sha

15 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vic-jay:
bros please don't lie, its not good, why would somone that has samsung note 2 go and buy tecno phantom for ihmself again, smh for u sha

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
The more people hate tecno, the more I want to buy it. thank God by 2moro phantom A+ (black) will be on my palm!! Tecno phantom A+ is far beta than gionee and infinix but nobody is beefing dem. My sister is regreting why she bought S3 when she saw her friend A+. She browsed through both fones and found out dat there isn't much difference in them. She wanted fone that can use twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Her regret is that her friend spent less to be enjoying all that while she spent so much for the same services. She haven't seen anything yet untill I bring my phantom A+ to her face 2moro.

40 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by delikay4luv: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
this op dey confuse himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Obrizzy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
tecno m7 all the way joor

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op, go nd die tongue

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.