Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Is Kogi State Black Sheep Of The Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kogi State Black Sheep Of The Nation? (401 Views)

Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kogi State Black Sheep Of The Nation? by Makams(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
An All Progressives Congress (APC) frontline governorship aspirant in Kogi State, Otunba Suleiman Lanre Ipinmisho, has stated that.....

Please read on from this link >>. http://leadership.ng/news/452039/kogi-cant-continue-as-black-sheep-of-the-nation-ipinmisho
Re: Is Kogi State Black Sheep Of The Nation? by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't know about being the blackship but the first time I stepped my foot in Lokoja, I was surprised and asked someone if we had gotten to the nationally renowned Lokoja that I have read in books with the catchy title "The confluence state". Lokoja is really an embarrassment of abtown let alone a state capital. It seems their leaders have taken turns to insert their manliness into the state coffers. Their pas governors must, as a matter of the love of this nation be arrested and thrown in prison until they return all the money that they have stolen.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m / Alleged Human Trafficker Arrested In Dubai / Buhari Fires NNPC Subsidiaries’ Mds, Retires 38 Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.