Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM (659 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM by Endy10(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
I gave my phone to a guy to help me root and also to instal a new custom ROM. the phone is an infinix zero phone. after deleting the old ROM, he tried to put in the new one. in the process of doing so, the phone went off due to low battery. now the phone doesnt charge. it just shows the battery charging sign and goes off again. and the battery is not removeable. pls i need help on what to do because he hasn't found a solution to the problem yet. pls help...
Re: HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM by Zzyco: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Get, money buy a cheaper phone!!! Dis crazy.. Na only ur phone don spoil.. Pple i phone 6+ spoil dey no open thread!!
Re: HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM by olanreyman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
I just wonder if changing of rom is a must do thing, is the stuck rom repelling u from operating the fone? Now u got ur phone bricked and u are crying for help, worst of all your non removable battery was flat before brick. My guy u are oyo
Re: HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I can help you, if you live around Benin, Edo state. whatsapp me 08122846332.
Re: HELP!!! My Infinix Phone Went Off Changing Custom ROM by Warlord3000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Small thing... Find the scatter file of the phone from anywhere And use sp flash tool to flash the stock rom back

(1) (Reply)

Damaged Phone Screen / Screen Shot_ Don't Know Why My Playstore Is Showing Erro / Opsson And Tecno Which Is Better?..vote Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.