Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (76541 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by joystickextendr: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
That T72 tank though....

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Badeh says they didn't buy anything, Dasuki releases pictures. Na who dey lie?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Bad belle
wetin concern u? U dey kenya dey chuk mouth for Nigeria matter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by sammyj: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sophisticated second hand military weapons indeed. This man still have the gods to still talk. PMB is too slow otherwise people like this should already be rotting in jail!!! shocked angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by BlackBaron: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
We'll like to know the numbers and prices.

And why are we always keen to skimp, with tranches of 2-20 units. Makes no sense especially as in middle of an insurgency with not enough to go round.

$2 billion was earmarked separately for weapons and this is what our ex NSA can show for it?

Badeh had previously stated that they suffered from lack of hardwares, the earmarked sum could buy enough firepower to sink the goat shaggers in their strongholds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by kennyman2000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Where are this weapons ..I m not interested in pictures!!!.....I am nat sure they used this at all...dis are new!!!..re we sure dey are not in store? angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by solid3(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is he trying to show us those pix so we can believe he didn't steal parof the money meant for more sophisticated weapons?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Mishydoo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
I HOPE ALL DEZ WEAPONS ARNT KEPT IN D NORTH?SO WE DNT HEAR ONE DAY BOKO BOYS BROKE IN AND STOLE EM
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by sammyj: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bade of course. Dansuki I don't believe !!
Omololu007:
Who should we bliv btwn badah and dasuki now

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by delezac(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
But one of the sacked Service Chiefs said nothing was added to the amoury since 1996?
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by unite4real: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
I gave Dasuki N200 to buy Galas and Can Coke.

He bought 3 Okin Buscuits and one sachet of pure water.

I complained

then he brought out buscuit and pure water and say " why must you complain"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by funkybully(f): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
midolian:
Note: Dasuki only released pictures..No one is yet to physically see or touch these sophisticated weapons.. undecided

He is yet to tell Nigerians the purpose for keeping those incriminating items found at his place(seven high caliber rifles *high assault weapons*, several magazines and military related gears, 12 new vehicles, out of which five were bullet-proof without evidence of ownership)

Also note the emboldened and colored part. It sends a message. Thanks angry angry
[/s]

The former NSA disclosed “we utilised some of these equipment to recover more than 22 local governments under Boko Haram terrorists and ensured that Shekau did not disrupt the 2015 election as he had threatened. Not only did we ensure that the elections were peaceful, Shekau has never spoken to threaten anyone again since then.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by deadZONE: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
we also have drones....
what buhari is doing is to seek funds
for his pocket in the name of buying weapons
we already know know GEJ bought enough
weapons to to put an end to boko haram.
buhari your evil plans would not work..
call your boy boko haram to orders

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by PHIPEX(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:
mayb we should believe Badeh because Dasuki has only released "pictures".
And what evidence has Baden given you besides work of mouth. Sounds strange to me to ask Dasuki to tell you where you can find the weapon, why not head to Sambisa?

I believe the military and SSS currently under Bihari is in a better position to prove him right or wrong. But I'll rather believe him than Baden who told us Nigeria has never bought a new weapon in over 30yrs, that's an indictment on more than 6 ex presidents. It sounds too political than reality.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by global07(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice. Na so we hear of sure-P buses. Till tomorrow I never see one.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Godsbaby1(f): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omololu007:
i tire for this poeple, one said they are comfortable, other said weapons were las bought 2006, and they have the oldest in the world, another said they bought and come dey show pictures........ odiegwu, na God go safe us ooooo
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Were you the one that supplied the equipment and ammunitions used to recover the 22 LGAs previously lost to Bokoharam?

no boss! The recovery/reclaiming of those territories could all be scam. I don't believe all that happened in the 6golden weeks.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
efreaky:
Badeh says they didn't buy anything, Dasuki releases pictures. Na who dey lie?
Badeh is known to lie!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Rexyl(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
I think its the same weapons the military is using presently for victory they have recorded in the recent time.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by MrPedro: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
lol
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
FOR POINTING OUT THE TRUTH ? YOU MUST BE NIGERIA GREATEST ENEMY

ECOTERRORS:
Bad belle
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by calfranc(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Alex Badeh: We were underarmed
Sambo Dasuki: We acquired sophisticated weaponry

Last administration scamming Nigerians since 1835AD
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
In Nairaland. Pix Speaks More
lol..yea. But even outside Nairaland, No one but Dasuki has seen these sophisticated weapons.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by SirShymexx: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:
Sambo, who has been a subject of media focus since his homes in Abuja and Sokoto were invaded by operatives of the Department of State Security Services (DSS) the same week he left office on the eve of Eid -Fitri 2015, n[b]amed some of the deciding acquisitions to include Alpha jets, APCs, MRAP vehicles, advanced artillery pieces, assorted arms and ammunitions, highly sophisticated surveillance drones, T72 and carried out modification of F7 supersonic jet fighters[/b].

These loafers just nuked the meaning of sophisticated.

Look at the obsolete crap they're calling sophisticated? - FML - I can't deal.

Alpha jets, cold war era T72 tanks, and problematic F7 Chinese fighter jets that're are clones of the obsolete cold war era Russian MiG-21. grin

Effing clowns! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by FUTYGUY(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
The white helicopters are currently being use in Yola by the Air force strike force Yola
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
PHIPEX:
And what evidence has Baden given you beside work of mouth. Sounds strange to me to as Dasuki to tell you where you can find the weapon, why not head to Sambisa?
Badeh only confirmed what our soldiers have been complaining about. So I have no choice but to believe Badeh. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
asodeboyede:
Are these all what the billions earmarked and budgeted for defence under GEJ's administration could procure? grin
Believe Dasuki at your own risk. Badeh has said all we need to know.... cheesy
Exactly my thought. Are these all those billions of dollars could procure?

The man knows he is in very hot soup already.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by bilulu(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omololu007:
Jonathan himself said d past administrators didn't buy weapons and Dats wat Badeh also said. badeh was referring to d past military heads of states how dey reduced our military to zero cuz of power.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by ANBAKO: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Where are the Rifles? Where are the Rounds of ammunitions

What is the cost of all that is shown?

Mr. Ex NSA, This is not 2014...not eve 2015 March...This is 2015 August, Nigerians don wise up.

Tell us another story or another picture.

Do good for good to come your way

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Abimbola29(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
If you look aat the first pix you will see the hand writing on the wall not english,that means that picture is not Nigeria same as the chopper!!the other tanks is also not Nigeria I doubt it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by CSTR2: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
zoo country.
Look at how crappy the military is. What an absolute joke.
Archaic weapons everywhere.
And to think GEJ was the most military friendly government since 1999 even with the collosal mediocrity , you can imagine the level of negligence and rot.
Useless country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.