Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I stand at the door - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I stand at the door (1290 Views)

The stiller I stand, the faster I run. What am I? / LMAO: Man Knock At The DOOR / I STAND AT THE DOOR ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I stand at the door by cushman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2005
A new pastor moved into town and went out to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. Finally, he took out his card, wrote on the back;

"Revelation 3:20"
and stuck it in the door.

(Revelation 3:20 reads; "Behold, i stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and opens the door, i will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he will with me".)

The next day, as he was counting the offering, he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was a notation;

"Genesis 3:10"

( "And he said, i heard thy voice in the garden, and i was afraid, because i was naked"wink
Re: I stand at the door by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2005
ha ha ha ha ha nice one there cheesy cheesy
Re: I stand at the door by casper(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2005
REPETE a pre moi
Re: I stand at the door by Maneater1(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2007
wink
Re: I stand at the door by Oracle(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2007
Itz funny how people use Bible verses to explain themselves
Re: I stand at the door by ademiller(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ casper, abeg help me tell am. dat was d same exact joke i wrote too. (revelation to genesis).

(1) (Reply)

Good Question / Men Are Happier Than Women! / True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.