Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Gay Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Churches (2444 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Churches by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
Miss pink,
Do you really think anyone has time to read all that nonsense?
Are you jobless or something?
If cut and paste is all you know,do you really need a brain?

sorry,your brain must be in the rear.
You tool of work,you accursed soul.
Re: Gay Churches by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
another atheist homo.
hurray!!!
welcome to the forum.
You are in good company

Just be patient,your butch may soon arrive.
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2006
[b]You have problems reading a short post, why am I not surprised? However it does explain why there are no real clergy in Nigeria- they are all too lazy to get qualified and go online begging for money for their imagined churches. It also explains why people like you aren't qualified in anything except being a vessel to be raped by your father or be a birthing machine

I have a wealth of material at my disposal specifically for any subject that involves christians or visas or scam artists.

You may note I am in my element.

I can tell that Christians are only godly and strong when fending off a muslim with a machete: perhaps its time that christians took the bible out of the realms of fantasy and the love doctrine and start doing what the muslims are unafraid of doing: namely killing anyone who is not of their belief system. Leviticus is quite helpful here - it gives the reader the justification to kill kill kill in the name of god of course - in order to bring the heathen to gods 'loving' embrace. Ponders how many of our ancestors died in the name of Allah or god when the melanin challenged stepped foot in africa.

I urge every christian to be a Terrorist For Jesus so that the heathen can meet the christian maker before their time.[/b]
Re: Gay Churches by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
ikwusigo?
n gwa mechi zia onu o.
ka chi fo
Re: Gay Churches by KAG: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2006
Bleh! I can just feel the love in this thread. Anyway, MIZIEYA, although I do believe that homosexuality, like heterosexuality, is inherent, I have to agree in some sense with TV01. There is no evidence for a gay gene, and while some may argue that doesn't rule out its existence, it still doesn't mean one exists. Just my two cents.
Re: Gay Churches by izoneb(f): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2006
@ babyosisi
Nna odiegu diegu!
Hapu onyara!
Iche na isiya zuruoke?
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
Kag- so on that premise if there is no gay gene then there is also not a heterosexual gene.

Re: Gay Churches by lafile(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2006
HURRAY TO MIZIEYA!!! - THE DEVILS SPOKES PERSON.
AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL BE TOO BIG EVEN FOR SATAN TO ACCOMODATE.
YOU WILL BE GIVEN A MATCHSTICK BY HIM TO GO START YOUR VERY OWN HELLFIRE - THAT IS IF YOU DONT REPENT
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
Thanks for the very strange commentary I'm sure you feel better for relieving your self in public. Did it move the earth for you?

My belief system doesn't recognise jesus, yhwh, satan et al. However, the latter was borne from Zoroastra which the jews and christians adopted.

A matchstick - not very useful if its windy. I'm sure 'satan' could modernise and progress to using lighters preferably Zipper: all weather purpose.

Clearly I am bigger than you, your god, and your gods adversary: I keep forgetting your point.

Oh that's right.

There isn't one.

Be careful of diseases: I hear AIDS is a killer. and HIV is vaguely environmentally friendly. Surveys suggest that africans who have AIDS are mainly christian - surprising since christianity is supposedly a godly and sin free religion. Clearly not.

Re: Gay Churches by izoneb(f): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gay Churches by KAG: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2006
MIZIEYA:

Kag- so on that premise if there is no gay gene then there is also not a heterosexual gene.

I honestly don't know. Maybe the right question is - "what determines attraction?" I really don't know. What I do know though, is that homosexuality isn't exclusive to just humans, so that suggests to me that it's not a conscious choice. It is, in a sense, natural. My two pence.
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2006
sensible answer.
Re: Gay Churches by feelgood(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2006
Interesting posts y'all, quite interesting and amusing. Opinions, arguments, 'scientific' postulations, etc
don't (and won't) change the fact about God and His attributes, plus commands.

@MIZIEYA
I am aware of some folks that do it with their cattle, perhaps it is inherent and God made them that way.
Someday, maybe there shall arise a defender of their 'natural' practices, and possibly with some 'scientific'
quotes to buttress the same. But then, ol' chap(dunno if you are gay), just wondering how you would have
arisen, a defender of the 'faith' if your poppa 'n' momma were natural jellybeans.

Pls let's quit this yaketty-yak and stop assaulting peoples' senses with inanities just because you have a lot
of 'serious materials' on different subjects. Perhaps I should mention as an aside, that Lobsang Rampa's writings
and books are believed and religiously collected/read by a lot of folks - but that still doesn't make those postulations/writings true( INDEED THEY
WERE FAKE).

To ya all, HOMOSEXUALITY is evil, as is adultery, stealing, murder etc.
Threads on homosexuality are not worth raising your adrenalin over - just pity the folks. The strong words
they use in defence are cover ups to show 'things are alright'.

Yes, God truly made them Adam and Eve (Adam and Steve is an aberration)
Be cool all ye true born, Be cool!!
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2006
evil? internet fraud is evil. Rape is evil, murder is evil. Beastiality is evil. Pedophilia is evil. Bisexual men passing on deadly diseases knowingly to their female partners/wives= evil. War is evil. Christianity and islam are evil.

Elighten me: how is homosexuality evil?

Ignorance is evil.

Re: Gay Churches by chynes(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2006
[color=#000099[b]]@mizieya,

why would you believe (classify) Bestiality as evil,

what's wrong with it, thought they were exercising their

sexual freedom and prerogative.

If there is nothing wrong with homosexuality , then i guess there is nothing wrong with Bestiality.

because i believe the bitch( Dog) might even enjoy it, so all's cool, you get my point?

Now, there, don't get your hackles up, but i really don't see the difference. because

the only argment against Bestiality will be that its against nature and some people may not be said to be wrong if they liken homosexual practice to been un-natural too.

so please clarify a little on that[/b].
[/color]
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2006
it is a known fact that some men have copulated with animals even women have done so. However does the animal have a choice?

Rape is also unconsensual sex- does the victim have a choice?

Obviously equating homosexual sex acts with beastiality is like equating evolution with cocoa cola.

You are incredibly illeducated.
Re: Gay Churches by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
@MIZIEYA

"Modern Genetic Science" has shown that some people are born as homosexuals, so God made them so. But then you went on to say that God doesn't exist. Does that make any sense?

Did you know that the creation stories of science and christianity differ? Why would you then take things from science and apply to christianity?

Did you know that Jews still believe that their messiah hasn't come, and that Jesus isn't the messiah? Why would you then take things from their religion and apply to christianity?
Re: Gay Churches by MIZIEYA: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2009
[b]Mactao, Did I say "god doesn't exist" or "your god doesn't exist" or perhaps: "I don't believe in the abrahamic gods: allah and yahweh, " There is a difference between a scientific theory regarding creation and religious stories passed down from oral and later written tradition. One should be careful to note that Science is not a religion and thus has no affiliation to creationism as it stands in any religious context. However there are religious scientists, a vast difference of course. Using The Sciences against the bible is perfectly acceptable. And who really cares if some backwater religion in origin is missing a messiah? I haven't taken anything from judaism and applied it to christianity- that's something that christianity did and still does, along with those who call themselves black hebrews, black israelites or messianic jews. It would be pointless for me to pick and choose if I were from any of those aforementioned religions. As a Pagan: I use anything at my disposal to discredit a system that has left a Legacy of Damage upon this world.[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me Why I Must Pay Tithe! / Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ / The End Is Near, JESUS Is Coming Very Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.