Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? (1181 Views)

Unidentified Man Loses Life To Asthma In Lagos / Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack / Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Tunchi101(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2015
He actually didn't use to be asthmatic. Started in his early 20s, what can he do?
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Roseey0(f): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2015
H should learn how to manage it. Identify those thimgs that trigger his cough and stay away from them.

No permanent cure except God heals you. But if he manages well he will have less occurrence and he may not remb he has asthma.
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by geniewilliams(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
All About Asthma
■What is Asthma?

Asthma is a disease affecting the airways that carry air to and from your lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic.

The inside walls of an asthmatic's airways are swollen or inflamed. This swelling or inflammation makes the airways extremely sensitive to irritations and increases your susceptibility to an allergic reaction.

As inflammation causes the airways to become narrower, less air can pass through them, both to and from the lungs. Symptoms of the narrowing include wheezing (a hissing sound while breathing), chest tightness, breathing problems, and coughing. Asthmatics usually experience these symptoms most frequently during the night and the early morning.

Asthma is Incurable Asthma is an incurable illness. However, with good treatment and management there is no reason why a person with asthma cannot live a normal and active life

What is an Asthma Episode / Attack?An asthma episode, or an asthma attack, is when symptoms are worse than usual. They can come on suddenly and can be mild, moderate or severe.

What happens during an asthma attack?

■The muscles around your airways tighten up, narrowing the airway.
■Less air is able to flow through the airway.
■Inflammation of the airways increases, further narrowing the airway.
■More mucus is produced in the airways, undermining the flow of air even more.

Asthma Attacks Vary In some asthma attacks, the airways are blocked such that oxygen fails to enter the lungs. This also prevents oxygen from entering the blood stream and traveling to the body's vital organs. Asthma attacks of this type can be fatal, and the patient may require urgent hospitalization.
Asthma attacks can be mild, moderate, severe and very severe. At onset, an asthma attack does allow enough air to get into the lungs, but it does not let the carbon dioxide leave the lungs at a fast enough rate. Carbon dioxide - poisonous if not expelled - can build up in the lungs during a prolonged attack, lowering the amount of oxygen getting into your bloodstream.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON TREATMENT COUNSELLING AND MANAGEMENT KINDLY CONTACT THIS NUMBER 07036507238
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
There is no cure for asthma yet, and like Roseey0 has said, He should learn to manage it by staying away from those things that trigger the cough/asthmatic attack.

Most importantly, He should have His inhaler with him all the time. You never know when it might come in handy.
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by kzenterprise(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by azat: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2015
kzenterprise:
He can get some supplements that can aid his breathing you can reach me on 07031000145 either call or whatsapp
Smh. Do you also have supplements that prevent road accidents undecided

@Op, nope, Asthma is incurable as the first responder said.
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by kzenterprise(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2015
azat:
Smh. Do you also have supplements that prevent road accidents undecided

@Op, nope, Asthma is incurable as the first responder said.

You must be a clown and maybe u can't read well I said aid which means help i didn't say cure they are two different things please read well before commenting
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by kokomilala(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
There is .He needs a vasodilator.
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Tunchi101(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2015
kokomilala:
There is .He needs a vasodilator.
what is the use if I may ask
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by kokomilala(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2015
A vasodilator open up the airways.
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'll seriously not advice the constant use of inhaler ...
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Tunchi101(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:
I'll seriously not advice the constant use of inhaler ...
Why please?
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tunchi101:
Why please?
It's quite true the inhaler helps open the air ways faster during an attack but according to a doctor it's better to use drugs than the gas .... You can ask a doctor can't really explain in my own words
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by MoonChildng: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Black Seed oil should be able to take care of it
COUGH AND ASTHMA RELIEF

The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of Black Seed Oil help treat the symptoms of acute asthma and coughs by relaxing bronchial muscles. For asthma, mix a teaspoon of Black Seed Oil in boiling water and inhale the vapor twice a day. For dry coughs, mix a teaspoon of Black Seed Oil into a cup of ginger tea and drink this twice a day. For other types of coughs, massage a small amount of the oil over the center of your chest.

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/hemani-black-seed-oil-821507.html?search=1

Tunchi101:
He actually didn't use to be asthmatic. Started in his early 20s, what can he do?
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Berrylite: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good evening everyone. I had wanted to coment on this issue but I have been restraining myself. However I will now speak up now.

Asthma has a cure....

The cure is 100& herbal and I have seen my father prepared the combination for many people and they we cured for real...I have given out the combination to someone here a long time ago, but Neva came back to tell his testimony....

Pls, Its been up to five years I gave it out here, so I gat to look for it. When i find it, I will come here to contact the OP and I give it FOC. Thank you
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by Tunchi101(m): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Berrylite:
Good evening everyone. I had wanted to coment on this issue but I have been restraining myself. However I will now speak up now.

Asthma has a cure....

The cure is 100& herbal and I have seen my father prepared the combination for many people and they we cured for real...I have given out the combination to someone here a long time ago, but Neva came back to tell his testimony....

Pls, Its been up to five years I gave it out here, so I gat to look for it. When i find it, I will come here to contact the OP and I give it FOC. Thank you
I would really appreciate that miss. You would help save a life
Re: Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? by kzenterprise(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Inserting Cannabis Pills In Their Vaginas & You Won’t Believe Why! / Going Through Incurable Health Challenges? Try Swissgarde Products / 6 Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Under Eye Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.